Donald Ross Home Improvements

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2010

Over 37 years in business. I do all my work myself with a helper. I keep my business where I do one job at a time. I enjoy what I do and the people that do hire me enjoy having me....

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Flores Painting

We are a custom painting painting with years of experience. Our team has been painting for 10 years together. We focus on quality and we ensure the client is always satisfied. Give us a call today for your free estimate! We look forward to ensuring your next project is painted smoothly!

L Walton Enterprises LLC

12/26/2016

Don did a great job. He took his time and made sure it was done right. I understand he does bathroom and kitchen full remodeling but I was not in the market for these services. He also replaced my water heater.

Description of Work
Replaced interior doors. Hung interior ceiling fixture. Resurface bathroom walls and painted.

Category handyman service,lighting,woodworking,interior painters,doors

03/03/2016

Don was amazing. He was always on time. He did a great job in the time frame he promised. Very friendly. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Retiled bathroom.

Category woodworking

11/20/2013

Don did give estimates in a timely manner. There was no followup on his part. I think he had many jobs going on, so wasn't too concerned about not hearing back from us??

Description of Work
He gave me 3 options on shower renovation. I did end up with another company that did my entire "laundry list" of updates. Just made it easier for us.

Category home remodeling

09/28/2013

Everything went very well!! Great service perfect gentlemen!!

Description of Work
Installed a new lock...Rehung several doors, Replaced handle's on 2 toilets, installed 2 outdoor lights. Prompt and professional...we really appreciated the help!!!

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

11/05/2012

Don did a great job! He was very professional and personable. His price was much better than other estimates that I got and the work was great. I would certainly call Don again for an future jobs and recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Interior painting and drywall repair

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

04/09/2012

na

Description of Work
never returned my call

Category handyman service

Sorry I missed your call? Don

11/20/2011

My experience with Home Improvements of Anderson was excellent. Don Ross, owner of Home Improvements of Anderson, provided a written estimate detailing what work was to be performed. He started work on the date he said he would., was always punctual and always let me know if there was any change in his work schedule. Because of Don's skills in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, flooring, and painting, it was not necessary to coordinate with multiple contractors; therefore, making the whole remodel experience more timely and efficient. When asked, Don made recommendations/suggestions taking into consideration cost as well as appearance. Don accommodated and took in stride any changes that I requested. I had access to the kitchen and a bathroom during the entire renovation of those areas. All of the above work was completed within a seven week period of time.

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen and bathroom cabinets by veneering cabinets and replacing the cabinet doors. Removed the countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms and prepared them for installation of countertops by another service provider. Removed a bar that divided the kitchen and dining room and installed it against the wall and built a display cabinet above it with glass doors, glass shelves and mirrored back. Removed paneling and replaced it with drywall before moving the bar and installing the display cabinet. Removed carpet and linoleum in dining room and kitchen and installed laminate tile in both areas. Removed carpet in both bathrooms and repaired subflooring where necessary and then installed ceramic tile. Removed toilets and bathroom and kitchen sinks and installed new fixtures. Installed new stove top and a microwave oven over the stove top. Installed new overhead light and under-cabinet lights in the kitchen. Installed new outlets in kitchen and bathrooms. Installed new ceiling fans. Installed a new shower door. Replaced all interior doors. Removed wallpaper in bathrooms and replaced baseboards. Painted interior doors, bathrooms, two bedrooms, kitchen, and all ceilings in the house. Installed an outside security light.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,wallpaper removal,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

06/01/2011

Extremely personable and professional...highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Repaired badly deteriorated kitchen plaster ceiling. Prepared, primed, and painted all interior ceilings, wood trim, and doors with top-quality Valspar primer and paint. Installed four customer-purchased interior ceiling fans. Prepared, primed, and painted exposed wood and ceiling on front porch with top-quality Valspar primer and paint.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

02/13/2011

Good -- all concerns/problem areas identified during the acceptance inspection were minor and satisfactorily resolved.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior windows (supplied labor only); replaced entry doors and storm doors (supplied labor only); painted exterior house trim and carport (supplied material & labor); repaired decayed wood on rear roof gable (supplied material & labor); replaced exterior lighting fixtures (supplied parts & labor); fabricated bench/sitting area for front of house (supplied material & labor); installed vinal mini-blinds on interior of all windows (supplied labor only)

Category handyman service,replacement windows,house painters

Specializing in custom kitchen and bathroom remodels, complete home improvements and home repairs.