Clemmons Painting & Remodeling

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

507 W. Fredrick St

Anderson, SC 29625

Clemmon’s Painting and Remodeling is the Upstate’s preferred roofing team with over 23 years of experience. We are a locally owned, family business and will supply you with all your residential and commercial professional painting and remodeling services. We're here to help identify

07/08/2014

Jayne G.

Reasonable estimates, dependable (came when they said they would), and did a thorough job! Painted exterior trim, replaced broken windows, and replaced rotten wood. Would provide recommendations on their work!

Description of Work
Painted exterior trim on a 160 year old Georgian style home. Replaced rotten wood and broken windows. Involved a lot of detail work.

Category remodeling

11/02/2013

Walter F.

Gary was pressure washing the home right behind mine and I was impressed with his work. I asked him to quote replacing rotten wood and all facia, soffits, and molding and then painting the exterior of my home (overhangs and gables only with line item on windows) - house is brick ranch. He came over and provided a quote that was in line with others I had received. He suspected lead base paint and after I had tested he came back out to provide options and recommendations. Another quote and after I asked to do the windows myself (i have 27) the quote came back well within budget. He provided - at my request proof of insurance. I was ready for him to start. He explained he was about a week out and it would be the first of the week 10/28/13 before he could get started. No problem. He never showed or called. i have other projects indoor and outdoor that could have been contracted.

Description of Work
provide quotes and options for painting project.

Category pressure washing, house painters, lead paint removal

09/03/2013

Stephen K.

They were very helpful. I am still deciding on whom to give the job. They were just very professional. They gave me a detailed list of what their estimate included and I felt comfortable that if they did the work there was not going to be an issue about what was and what was not quoted.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Clemmons Painting & Remodeling for doing interior painting for me.

Category interior painters

07/24/2013

Deanna P.

It's going well. It's a work in progress and I'm very happy as it progresses!!

Description of Work
Painting the outside of house and screen porch building a garage

Category remodeling

11/19/2012

Liz N.

Reasonable, prompt, thorough. Excellent results.

Description of Work
Painted ceilings

Category remodeling, interior painters

02/26/2012

Jacob C.

teriI called Clemmons Painting and Remodeling based off a personal reference. Even though I lived 90 minutes from their office they were still super nice about coming up to give me a quote here in Fletcher, NC. I had them quote an accent wall in my kitchen/dining area, which has 20' vaulted ceilings, along with two bedrooms. Their prices came in very reasonable, so I ended up hiring them. I made a request for them to work on Saturday and Sunday because of my work schedule, and they accommodated me without an issue. They estimated the work would take all day Saturday and Sunday because of the size of the project. To my surprise they completed the work by midday on Sunday! I was very impressed the attention to detail around my crown molding and ceilings. They also used a variety of material to project all of my household items and hardwood floors from work debris and paint. I'm sitting in my kitchen right now absolutely ecstatic at the overall quality, speed and professionalism that I received from this company. I have already booked another job with them this spring for pressure washing, and new paint job on my deck.

Description of Work
Interior painting in kitchen/dining area with 20' vaulted ceilings. Interior painting in two bedrooms, walls repaired and sanding, complete painting in both.

Category remodeling, house painters, interior painters

DEL Lawn Care

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in lawn care services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Sanchez Pressure Washing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, & concrete cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Premier Resin LLC

Depending on the specific needs of your space and business, Premier Resin offers a variety of concrete coatings to increase the lifespan and durability of your concrete floors, including our two most popular; concrete epoxy flooring and concrete polishing.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Home Improvements. Remodeling. Wallpaper. Painting. Staining. Decks & Porches. Garages. Handicap Ramps