Lock Tech

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2016

Lock Tech...

06/20/2016

Overall experience was excellent. Setting up the appointment was very easy and Bill communicated well in that he called to remind us of the appointment and that he was on his way. Bill performed the job very quickly and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to have him perform work for me again.

Description of Work
Lock Tech (Bill L) rekeyed the locks on a home that we purchased.

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Went well, locked keys in the car.

06/07/2015

I stopped by the business to inquire about replacing existing door handle locks and dead-bolts (3). Bill Lavarnway and his assistant were very helpful in explaining various options and solutions to the problem. An order was immediately placed for the new mechanisms and I was told right then when the parts should arrive and the installation be done. True to his word Bill arrived as scheduled and he...

Description of Work
Replaced door handle locks and dead-bolts for three door entrances.

Category locksmith

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my work. You made a great choice in hardware. I always pride myself in completing jobs the way I would expect them to be done for me. If you need us again, we are happy to assist in any way.

07/11/2013

Took him just a few minutes to get my car open. He was very kind and very punctual (15 minutes to get to my house). Reasonable price as well.

Description of Work
Opened car doors

Category locksmith

A little late, but thank you for your review. Just started checking internet for sites referencing my business. Hope we can serve you again...maybe under better circumstances :)

07/25/2012

They got us in the door with no damage and it was a fair price. If you need a locksmith for at least the purposes we did I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used LockTech Locksmiths and I used them probably in May of this year. We were using the garage as storage and we ended up locking ourselves out of the garage. They responded and it was $30.00 for the visit.

Category locksmith

Thank you for your review. If you ever need us again we'll be glad to help.

Keys,Bank Equipment & Supplies,Locksmiths Equipment & Supplies,Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial,Hardware Stores,Locks & Locksmiths,Keys,Signs,Safes & Vaults,Graphic Designers,Sign Lettering,Signs-Erectors & Hangers

Electric strikes and mag locks.