Aiken Pest Control Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since August 2010

2739 Wagener Rd

Aiken, SC 29801

Aiken Pest Control is a full service termite and pest control company providing affordable, convenient and fully guaranteed services. Our knowledgeable and professional staff are fully trained and committed to giving you the best possible service. Established in 1967 by Charles T. Heath, Aiken Pest Control, Inc. is independently owned and operated and services accounts throughout the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) of South Carolina. Award winning....

08/17/2018

Granville S.

Never heard from this company so I am assuming they do not want my business!!!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

02/21/2018

Jan B.

Jason is the person who services our account. He has been doing it for several years. He sprays the inside and outside of our house. Aiken Pest Control will come back if you see a live bug in your house at no charge. Over the years he has only had to come back one time. We are more than happy with their service and would recommend them to anyone. They also do our annual termite inspection. We are also very pleased with that service also.

Description of Work
Pest Control Services for our home.

Category pest control

Thank you for the wonderful review and great ratings! We promise to continue providing the very best service and exceeding all your expectations. We truly appreciate your referrals for our services.

12/01/2017

S L R.

There has been DEFINITE improvement with our situation. It's been about a week and a half since the initial appointment and we have seeing less bugs in the house..and those that DO appear are dying. The stinging insect expert was just here today and we're confident he's done a great job for us too and that we'll no longer be plagued with wasps flying around our heads IN the house. They have told us already that if we find more of the annoying critters in the house, that they will come and redo the job at no charge.

Description of Work
We've had the usual assortment of household pests (roaches, spiders, fleas, wasps) for longer than we want to admit and finally called Aiken Pest Control. From the moment I called and scheduled the appointment to the second the workers left, I was totally impressed by their degree of professionalism and hard work while being friendly and courteous. They were knowledgeable and answered any and all of my questions. I felt the fee was more than fair and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone with a pest problem. Because some of our frequent problems have been indoor wasps, we also received a second visit from another of the controllers that specialized in stinging pests.

Category pest control

Wow! Thanks for the great review. When someone asks you about pest control services, we hope you'll recommend us.

08/16/2017

Lena J.

I am very pleased with them. They do an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Your comments about our services made us feel good. Our team works hard everyday to provide excellent service and it'[Member Information Removed] great to hear how we're doing. Thank you!

10/24/2016

JOAN K.

Were very knowledgeable, punctual and courteous. Worked all day for 5 straight days and did an excellent job. Installed 2 dehumidifiers. They also put termite bait containers around our entire house.

Description of Work
Encapsulation of entire crawl space of almost 3,000 square feet due to excess moisture under our home.

Category pest control, basement waterproofing

03/21/2016

David L.

The technician arrived on time, explained how they would go about determining if there were squirrels in our attic and then if present how they would be removed. They found signs of squirrels in the attic and set up traps to capture them. Came back every week to check and remove trapped squirrels for an entire month. Even pointed out how they got into the attic so it could be repaired. No signs of the squirrels since the last visit. Great job!

Description of Work
Trapped and removed flying squirrel from attic

Category pest control, animal removal

Your comments about our services made us feel good. Our team works hard every day to provide excellent service and it's great to hear how we're doing. Thank you!

06/15/2015

Gary C.

It went very good. I would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
They provided a residential pest control treatment to our home. They also provided a mosquito and tick application to the perimeter and boundary of our home.

05/21/2015

lester b J.

The people who come out are nice and they are nice to deal with.

Description of Work
They checked for termites. We paid an annual fee and they treated the house for termites. So annually they come out and keep a check on the termites.

01/03/2015

Cheryl J.

The service was fine. The staff was very good. They were right on time, even a little early. They left the area fine. I would tell a friend to use them.

Description of Work
They sprayed for Palmetto bugs.

11/21/2014

Gail H.

Scott came exactly on time and made 2 follow up visits. He was courteous and professional and made a thorough inspection. The roaches came back after the first and second visit. The third visit was made just yesterday. If the roaches return I will call him back.

Description of Work
He put out bait for roaches at my rental house and sprayed around the outside. He also put a trap for a mouse.

06/02/2014

lester b J.

The gentleman had 40 years of experience. The system they had used I checked out on the internet and it was very highly rated.

Description of Work
Everything was done in a very professional manner. They were on time. The price was right.

05/01/2014

teresa B.

We are under contract with them, and I am satisfied with them.

Description of Work
We use the pest control services of Aiken Pest Control Inc.

04/25/2014

Thomas T.

They are excellent. The person who does our work has been doing it all the time, and if we have a problem, we call him and he comes right back out. That is what we wanted. We have got a very good service. I have not had any problems, and they have taken care of it when they found something.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control. They spray for bugs and insects, and they also do my termite inspections. I have been using them for 20 years.

Category pest control, home inspection

09/16/2013

Gail H.

I was pleased with the honesty of the service man. He came to my house, evaluated the situation and did not charge me.

Description of Work
I called to have squirrels removed from my attic. The young man who came stated that it would do no good until the holes where they came in were repaired. He did not charge me. I did get the sofit repaired while the squirrels were outside, so I did not need the pest control services.

09/09/2013

Grayce K.

The man that owns the company is very nice. They call before hand and have never been late. Everything is very smooth and they have good service. Most importantly, I don't have any bugs.

Description of Work
They apply pest control on my farm.

09/03/2013

Adrienne W.

Came within couple days of call, gave estimate and options. Very professional. Called back accepting and returned quickly to complete job

Description of Work
Found treated termites. Installed sent icon system to prevent rein gestation

08/06/2013

STEPHEN G.

No indication of termites

Description of Work
Annual inspection for termites.

07/31/2013

audie S.

The service man's name with Aiken Pest Control is Guy, he is our regular serviceman and we've had him for six years. They are professional, on time, and they accomplish what they come here to do. In the south there are a lot of large bugs and we don't have those.

Description of Work
Aiken Pest Control comes every three month to exterminate.

07/16/2013

BUZZ J.

We’ve found that these quarterly treatments work well. We live in a buggy area, and we have found that the poison and the traps from grocery stores are a big hassle to use. They say they will always come back out if you find bugs you don’t like; I have to take their word for it as I’ve never needed to call them for that. We enjoy working with them and they do great work. They show up on time and they remind me when my quarterly inspection and treatment is due, so it all works out well.

Description of Work
We have quarterly termite treatments and yearly inspections for other insects.

12/21/2012

Bob H.

Went exactly as scheduled. Did routine preventive spraying and a little extra spraying where we had seen some spiders.

Description of Work
Quarterly bug spraying

08/21/2012

JANET H.

Aiken pest control has several divisions who separately handle pest removal (bees, in my case), termite inspection, and insect prevention. I have dealt with all of these divisions and was very pleased by their professionalism and timeliness. They aren't the cheapest around, but I feel secure that they know what they are doing. The only issue was getting used to contacting the correct division when I started my relationship with the company in April, 2012.

Description of Work
Termite inspection contract. Insect control outside of home to prevent entry. Removal of bee nest from exterior wall.

07/23/2012

Ann J.

We have a contract with them and we use them round the clock. The guy’s name is Rocky. They are excellent. They are very good. Rocky is a well mannered man. He comes in and is very professional. He is on time and does his job.

Description of Work
I used Aiken Pest Control Inc for pest control. They come twice a year, but whenever I need them they will come.

06/26/2012

Donna B.

We have been using Aiken Pest Control for quite a few years. They do a good job.

Description of Work
We use Aiken Pest Control. They come out once a month and spray the house and yard for termites.

06/22/2012

Rosemary P.

They bill me automatically, their prices are reasonable, and they are very good.

Description of Work
I use Aiken Pest Control for pest control services.

06/13/2012

Winnie R.

I have a contract for them to come every couple of months. They have good service. I am happy with them and will use them again.

Description of Work
They came out to spray around the house for pests.

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
    Silencer Trapping LLC

We specialize in nusiance animal removal. From armadillos to alligators, we are the one call catch them all business! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial termite protection, pest control, bed bugs, mosquito & fire ant protection, mositure, cockroaches, fire ants, termites and rodents, thermal remediation treatments, home inspection, sentricon and termidor patented & treatments for termites.