Aiken Flooring

With Angi since October 2010

2645 Whiskey Rd Ste 103

Aiken, SC 29803

Aiken Flooring is locally owned and operated. We offer professional in house installers for every flooring choice. Materials are purchased upon ordering,labor is paid upon completion of job. We offer special financing and accept Cash, Check, Master Card, Visa, or Discover....

07/30/2016

Caroline T.

Category hardwood floor

06/09/2015

dennis G.

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/23/2014

Nancy L.

10/11/2014

Dolores S.

I called and he said if I didn't want the sub floor and tiling he couldn't help me and hung up on me.

Description of Work
I am needing new sub flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Angie's List Member, Aiken Flooring is family owned and operated and we take customer service to heart. We apologize for the disconnection on your side of the phone, as for our side we were still on the phone when it got disconnected. Our store provides flooring materials and installation. Includes the following - hardwood, tile, vinyl, carpet, and LVT. However, any new flooring that requires underlayment on top of your primary substrate(sub-floor) Aiken Flooring provides. Please call Aiken Flooring for further assistance in this matter or you can contact us at 1aikenflooring@gmail.com. Please leave name and number and we will contact you.

08/18/2014

Pamela D.

Description of Work
Purchased floating flooring. They were very helpful, providing me with product selection and installation tips. A flooring package damaged in shipment was quickly replaced.

06/18/2014

Bernice R.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with pre-finished hardwood. Did a good job.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/13/2014

Nick N.

We had a bathroom floor replaced last month. We now had carpeting replaced as described above. We again went to their store and picked out the carpeting we wanted. Dallas and Donna were very helpful in describing our options. The installers (James) came on the date agreed on and went above and beyond in moving furniture, boxes, etc., installing the new carpeting and moving everything back in place. The experience was very positive and I would not hesitate contacting Aiken Flooring again for any work we need in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new carpeting in living room, three bedrooms and hallway.

04/23/2014

Nick N.

We picked out the replacement flooring at their shop. The installers came on the date mutually convenient for us and them. They did a wonderful job. We are very pleased with the work performed. We are now getting a quote from them on replacing the carpeting in our home. Aiken Flooring is a reliable and competent business. It was a very positive experience. I'm sure I will have more dealings with them very soon.

Description of Work
I received a quote on replacing our vinyl floor in one of our bathrooms. Dallas and Donna came that evening measured the area and gave us a quote for completing the job.

02/18/2014

Jacob A.

Description of Work
They advised me that someone would contact me. When the person contacted me he indicated what time and date he would come to my house. After missing the time and date he gave me another time and date. He did not make that one either. I then could not get in touch with him.

Category flooring contractor

Dear [removed member name] Our store policy is as follows: If you purchase material(s) from Aiken Flooring we only use our certified in house mechanics that Aiken Flooring schedules. As a customer service we have a list of independent installers that is not affiliated with the store and as a curtesy Aiken Flooring passes on the information to the independent installer which then schedules his/her jobs. Aiken Flooring has no information on scheduling, pricing, and job details that concerns the independent installer. Aiken Flooring apologizes for any inconvenience. Dallas & Donna

09/23/2013

John M.

Dallas (the co-owner) was knowledgeable and responsive. He showed up as promised to measure and give us an exact quote. The installers likewise showed up on time and did a very professional job. They moved furniture, removed the old pad and carpet and installed the new pad and carpet. The vacuumed before they left. We are very happy with the look and feel of the carpet. The price was very competitive with other carpet stores in Aiken as well as both big box stores. Because the carpet uses the latest DuPont fiber, there is an excellent warranty.

Description of Work
We purchased Mohawk carpet, upgraded padding and installation for our bedroom, closets and hallway

09/17/2013

Rosemary M.

The sales person, Donna, came to my house very quickly after I called to measure the room. She helped me to choose a product in the sales room and ordered it in good time. The installers came on the day promised, took up the carpet and put down the subfloor. The next day they came and installed the new flooring. These three men were very polite, worked steadily and cleaned up completely. There are no problems at all and the floor looks excellent. Donna called after the work to be sure I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Took up carpet in living room. Put down subflooring and engineered hardwood.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you [removed member name] for the nice review you gave to our family here at Aiken Flooring and we will be sure to pass on the compliment to our installers. We appreciate your business and hope to give the same service to you, your family, and friends in the future. Thank you again, From our family here at Aiken Flooring Dallas & Donna

04/22/2013

Celia I.

Excellent service from starting with the carpet company to the contractor who performed the installation.

Description of Work
The staff at Aiken Flooring were very helpful in helping us to decide on design and color for our carpet installation. The y were very knowledgeable about explaining how the installation process works and the products they sell. We purchased carpet for living room, hall, and three bedrooms. The company provided us with a very skilled staff for the installation. They were organized, very professional, and was able to complete the installation and move our furniture with no incidents. All in all we are extremely please with the whole processes and the carpet. Thank you Dallas and your staff at Aiken Flooring.

Category carpet installation

03/18/2013

Clifford D.

An excellent job was done. Very happy with the quality of the carpet, the pad and the installation. Found the staff to be very helpful and they go out of their way to completely satisfy the customer. I feel they want to do their very best for customer and stand behind their product and work done. Will use them again for next project!

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and pad in great room. Installed new pad and carpet.

11/30/2012

Alfred E.

This was my second experience with Aiken flooring, and like the first, much larger job, was well done. The owners were very helpful in working with us on the flooring selection, price, and setting an installation date. The installers arrived on time, and performed the work in an excellent manner. Again, I would recommend this business to anyone needing flooring.

Description of Work
This was a small job (bathroom floor) done in sheet vinyl flooring over an existing vinyl floor.

07/27/2012

dennis G.

Lester and his team did a wonderful job of replacing old flooring with the new flooring. They were professional, courteous and personable. They worked hard - moving furniture, cleaning up debris every day, and then replacing the furniture before they left in the evening. Somehow they managed to let us have our "living space" while they worked on other areas. Explanations of what was going to be done next were easily understood - and they lived up to their word. No empty promises. We would definitely have them back to our home for any other projects we would like to have done.

Description of Work
Installation of ceramic tile in 2 bathrooms, 1 laundry room. Installation of carpeting in 3 bedrooms, dining room, living room.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

07/19/2012

Erma R.

Aiken Flooring called me and gave me a phone number of a person they thought could do the job. To remove grout from current ceramic tile floor and re-grout. The man came to our home and promised to write us up an estimate. We waited and waited and then called him and he promised to drop it off at the house. This never happened and I did ask him if he was not interested in doing the work to please let us know. He has since never called, never dropped anything by the house. Don't know his name except for Lester. They were quick to call with a name but that person never came through.

03/17/2012

Alfred E.

Special order vinyl was back-ordered. Owner kept us informed all the way. When the flooring arrived, install was scheduled for the next day. Installers were excellent and completed the work on schedule. Would definitely buy from this store again.

Description of Work
Ordered and had installed 3 rooms of sheet vinyl (kitchen, breakfast room, den, half bath) over existing vinyl flooring.