Countertops By Superior Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

840 Cumberland Hill Rd

Woonsocket, RI 02895

We are a custom fabricator & installer of all natural stone materials such as granite, marble & soap stone. We also work with Quartz products, SileStone, Cearstone and other engineered stone materials. We do all of own cutting, fabrication & installation. We do not use any outside subcontractors. We do design work for our customers to meet there needs. Examples would be bath showers and fireplaces. We have an onsite granite yard to view and purchase granite slabs. One of our services is to meet customers that want to go to wholesale stone warehouses to assist them in there selection of materials. Along with our normal business hours we gladly have night & weekend appointments for our potential customers. Our showroom, fabrication & slab yard are available during normal business hours with no appointment necessary. Additional email - charlene@countertopsbysuperior.com....

12/19/2018

Liam G.

The travertine marble on our fireplace surround had cracked under its own weight and was pulling away from the wall. Superior gave the lowest quote and also had great reviews so we gave them a shot. The whole process was pleasant and painless - We were able to pick from any remnant they had on hand and found a nice honed granite. They told us it would unfortunately not be done until after the new year. Bill came out to do the template and asked if we were having Christmas dinner at our house - I said yes, and he said he would see if they can squeeze us in before the Holiday. Sure enough we got an appointment for Dec 18th. The installers were super friendly and nice - They got the job completed in a couple hours and it looks beautiful. There was no mess at all and everything looks great. I would call Superior again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Fireplace Surround

Category fireplaces,marble & granite

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was also a pleasure working with you. You were not pushy in any way. You understood our challenges for the holiday season. That in it's self made me want to get that for you before Christmas. It's fantastic that the vast majority of our customers are like you. Any time in the future that you need us, we will be there for you. I hope you and your family has a great holiday and a better 2019.

07/11/2018

Peter K.

Poor communication prior to the install date. Repeated emails unanswered. Installation crew arrived 4 hours late. Marble cut at the shop according to their template did not fit in space. Slab was installed and removed 4 times in attempt to make it fit. Hacked at the walls and cut the marble until it did fit. Now I need to fix the walls. Excuse was I had uneven walls. Cleats used to support marble were 1 X 4 pieces of primed pine, nothing elegant to support the marble even though other choices were discussed during the proposal phase. Bull nose is chipped at edge and filled in with caulk. For the price I'm disappointed. Would not use again even though they came recommended by a trusted source.

Description of Work
Fabrication and installation of a marble countetop

Category countertops

I'm sorry you feel you didn't get what you paid for. I would be more then happy to send someone back to remove the countertop and refund your money. As for the walls, I would have a plasterer there at the removal to repair any damage to the wall. Please let me know how you would like me to proceed. Yours truly William Yasick

01/27/2018

Dan B.

I could not have asked for a better price or job. True professionals. From start to finish Superior was very fast. The installers were very professional and super clean. My wife and I were very impressed from start to finish. I really could not have asked for any more. 5 stars all around for this company.

Description of Work
I had new Granite counter tops installed in my kitchen.

04/20/2017

Erin S.

Bill came out to the house to measure for counter tops and gave me a very reasonable quote that he stuck to. Excellent service, communication and value.

Description of Work
Removal of old tiler counter tops and installation of granite countertops and backsplash.

12/21/2016

Jennifer B.

The finished product is great. However, we are completely unsatisfied by the lack of professionalism, communication, and customer service expected of a contractor. If the job is easy, all goes well. However it seems to function as a different company if it's a complex job or a problem arrises.

Description of Work
Supply and install kitchen countertops.

11/02/2016

Rose P.

Wonderful job very happy with all of our dealing & installation of our new granite counter top.

Description of Work
Sizing & shaping granite for a granite counter top fantastic job.

10/27/2016

William K.

Bill came and measured my countertops and gave me a price for removal & disposal of old tops and installation of new granite tops and new sinks. I went until the showroom to pick out granite. Three week later they came to install.

Description of Work
Installed new granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom of my home.

10/24/2016

Zoe B.

Great experience from beginning to end. Enjoyed mapping out the counters with Bill. Installation went very smoothly.

Description of Work
New granite counter tops fere. Kitchen and 1/2 bath-fabricated. Removed old, installed new.

10/24/2016

Reginald B.

They were wonderful & professional in there service.

Description of Work
Install granite countertops.

10/07/2016

Gail L.

Overall process smooth and painless. Bill and staff were punctual, professional, knowledgeable and provided outstanding customer service, results are absolutely beautiful.

Description of Work
Removal of Formica countertop and back splash in kitchen. Installation of under mount stainless steel sink, granite counter top and matching granite back splash.

Category countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

ELCO Painting Inc.

ELCO PAINTING, INC. is a family owned and operated, full-service painting company, that has been specializing in Residential, Commercial and Industrial painting since 1980. We are fully insured and registered in the state of Rhode Island. When you hire ELCO, you hire a team of dedicated professionals with an excellent history of customer service, extensive training and a high level of experience. We guarantee our work after the completion of a job and stand behind it 100%. Hundreds of references are available upon request. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 401-295-2201.

Offers by ELCO Painting Inc. on Angi
    Kitchen Options, Inc.

We are the largest kitchen refacing company in the north east. We accommodate to your schedule! Tell us when you would like to meet about YOUR kitchen! We will work with you to give you what you need at an affordable price! Additional DBA - Kitchen Options Inc. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Kitchen Options, Inc. on Angi
    Kitchen Tune Up Southeast Mass & Rhode Island

For FASTEST RESPONSE, call 508 285 0000. We offer Cabinet Refacing, Cabinet Redooring, New Custom Cabinetry, Cabinet Restoration and Painting services. Since we provide all these services, you can feel comfortable that we can help you find the right solution for your kitchen. We pride ourselves in our modifications skills including ''FULL OVERLAY CONVERSIONS'' to existing traditional framed cabinets. Custom stain and color matching is also available at no additional charge. Our extensive color and style offerings are unique to the Refacing Industry. View over 300 doors on display in our Showroom, available in and various types of Woods and Laminates. We are proud to be the recipients of the coveted Angie's List "SUPER SERVICE AWARD" for the past 9 consecutive years and have over 175 "A" rated reviews from our always happy clients who all receive a full 5 year warrantee on our materials. We are a local family owned business serving southern Ma. and R.I. for over 26 years. If you have questions or would like to set up a consultation call us at (508) 285-0000, or E-mail janice@ktusouthshore.com. Our relaxed, no pressure in-home consultation is always free of charge and with one of the owners, Mike or Jesse. You may also choose to visit our showroom by appointment only. We look forward to earning your business.

Rhode Island
    State of Rhode Island
    06/01/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Granite countertops. Bath room vanities. Stone fireplaces. Custom stonework.

Fabrication of offsite purchased stone.