Jon's Locks Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2014

2362 W Shore Rd B

Warwick, RI 02889

Jon's Locks is your top local choice for automotive key duplication as well as remote and fob repair and reprogramming. We can also repair and replace car ignitions. We also specialize in high security locks, door closers and panic devices for commercial properties, and restricted key-ways for when you want extra security for your home or business. We can also install new deadbolts and re-key all your home locks....

05/02/2022

Kayleah P.

Professional and timely service. I was given a quote prior to receiving the service, so I knew how much I was paying ahead of time. I will be recommending this place to others and returning if needing a similar service!

Description of Work
Key replication

Category handyman service

10/29/2021

Mary H.

Awesome experience all around! Speedy, knowledgeable, reasonably priced and courteous. I was very impressed by the skills of these locksmiths (Jon and Brent).

Description of Work
Fixed storm door lock and inside door. Also made 4 keys for new lock.

09/03/2020

Camille D.

I had greased the lock but was unable to turn the key. Jon arrived promptly for appt and was able to open right away. Did not charge for service call. Would definitely call again if needed a locksmith.

Description of Work
Repair deadbolt

Category locksmith,boat sales

01/30/2020

Erika K.

Outstanding. Opened the door and provided me with a key for the next time.

Description of Work
Open a door with an electric key pad

01/30/2020

Nicole B.

I asked for a new keypad lock to be installed at my home. Zachary was fast and efficient with getting the new lock put in! He even offered to, and fixed another door lock of mine. Very professional and I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Description of Work
New locks installed

01/29/2020

Jen J.

Jon was so pleasant and professional. I had just moved in and had a plate glass door for my entry way that needed a new lock. It wasn’t an easy fix and he was able to come out the next day and got it done for me. Reasonably priced and great conversationalist. I have already referred him to a few of my clients that purchased homes.

Description of Work
ReKeyed an older door

Category locksmith,doors

thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review we appreciate it!!

01/29/2020

Linda T.

He did a great job. We will be hiring him for our office expansion and new building when completed.

Description of Work
We have hired Jon for both my home and my company.

Category locksmith,doors

thank you so much for your incredible review!

07/21/2018

Kathryn G.

Jon answered his phone when I called, and showed up a few minutes early for the appointment. He was courteous and professional. I would use him again, and recommend him to anyone looking for a locksmith in Rhode Island.

Description of Work
Key locks to same key

07/02/2018

Mark H.

Jon was fantastic to work with. He responded instantaneously to my quote request, provided actual costs, and scheduled me right away. Jon arrived on time, was very professional, and completed the work in record time. His communication about broken locks proved his integrity and honesty when working with a client. Would definitely recommend him and request his services if ever in need.

Description of Work
Rekeying locks

01/23/2018

Chris R.

EXCELLENT SERVICE WITH NO ISSUES. ON TIME (SAME DAY), QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
OFFICE LOCKS REPLACED

Category locksmith

Thank you for using Jon's Locks!!

11/12/2017

Peter P.

Professional, reasonably priced and very fast. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Jon replaced five locks at my house and gave me multiple extra keys in no time.

Category locksmith

Thank you for choosing Jon's locks for your rekeying. It as. Pleasure to meet you and your wife.

09/15/2017

THOMAS S.

I was able to schedule the service call with Jon through email. He was very responsive and sent an email invoice for final payment. He made the whole process very easy from beginning to end. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Re-key up to 4 locks

Category locksmith

I'm glad Jon's Locks met your locksmith expectations, we look forward to helping you out again!!

06/20/2017

Jill B.

Great job! Friendly, prompt and professional!

Description of Work
New locks for new home, including two deadbolts and rekeying all entry points to a single key.

06/13/2017

S L.

Said he would be here within an hour and was. Quoted price over the phone and that was what he charged.

Description of Work
Broken lock. Could not open storm door.

04/01/2017

Lori K.

He was running early so contacted me asking if he could come earlier..GREAT! Jon looked at my doors which are very old yet beautiful doors I did not want to change out. Within an hour he had new dead bolts installed and switched out a cylinder on an old lock.I trusted his suggestions 110%. He is super nice, never stopped working, has everything you will need in his work van and was fast! Very reasonably priced as well and will be there in an urgent situation. We will definitely use him as our locksmith! Thanks again Jon!

Description of Work
I needed old locks changed on 2 doors in an urgent situation. Jon was willing to come at 8pm the night I contacted him. I told him the next day would be OK.

Thank you!!!

11/03/2016

Lisa C.

The service went very well. Jon was accommodating to my schedule and very personable. In addition he was on time and very efficient. I will be calling Jon again for any future service.

Description of Work
Re-Key a lock for a storm door

04/01/2016

Andrew A.

Everything went as discussed. It was as if he wasn't there while performing his service either. For ANY issue I ever have or service I need in regards to locks for my house, I would not hesitate to call Jon. I consider him a lifelong contact in regards to any locksmith service I need.

Description of Work
He re-keyed 11 locks and made 6-7 keys.

03/24/2016

Santiago N.

He advised me that the offer was no longer valid. He refunded the full amount of purchase. I would call again if the same service was offered for the same price.

Description of Work
Told me the offer was no longer valid.

02/08/2016

Joseph D.

A call to the provider resulted in a service call within two business days. The provider arrived on time, was very professional and finished the job quickly. The cost was very reasonable compared to other local services. Jon's card is in my card file; I will call him for any lock servicees that I may need in the future and have passed his contact information on to several friends.

Description of Work
Changed keys on four door locks.

10/04/2015

Mary R.

He was great! Punctual and very nice!

Description of Work
Changed all the locks

09/21/2015

Patrick K.

Jon was great. He was very punctual, gave a competitive quote, and did the job in a timely manner. I even had him install an additional door knob/lock after he had already rekeyed the existing lock. Jon was very friendly and provided superior service. I wouldn't hesitate on using him again. He also gave an additional discount for my prior military service.

Description of Work
Rekeyed the locks in my home and installed 2 new door knobs and locks

09/21/2015

Beverly H.

Jon called when he was on his way to let me know he was neaarby. He was professional and knew exactly what had to be done. He took off 10% because I was a member of Anglie's list. He was knowledgeable about his profession and I would definitely call upon him again or recommend him to others in need of a good locksmith.

Description of Work
Jon took off old lock (dead bolt and front door lock), installed a new lock and deadbolt to front door, and made new keys.

09/09/2015

Kathleen L.

Jon was a very nice person. He was prompt, polite and friendly. I would definitely refer him to friends and family.

Description of Work
changed doorknob and rekeyed so all keys fit all doors.

05/05/2015

Brenda D.

I hired Jon's Locks to rekey my house after I purchased the house. Jon rekeyed 4 locks/doors in the house and also 1 in the shed. He was extremely professional when I called to inquire about the service and he was very upfront regarding his fees. He was flexible with scheduling and I was able to have him come to the house at the same time I was lining up other contractors to minimize time I had to take out of work. I was appreciative he was so flexible. Jon arrived promptly as scheduled and was very friendly and professional. He even suggested swapping out 2 of the locks so they were the same brand on the house and different on the shed which allowed me to use the same key for all the locks on the house. He also made me several sets of extra keys for me. I would highly recommend Jon's Locks and have already contacted him again to redo some locks on sliding glass doors for me. I also think its great that Jon's Locks is a veteran owned business!

Description of Work
Rekeyed 4 locks on my house, 1 on my shed, and moved locks so that all of the doors could be accessed with the same key.

11/20/2014

Gayle W.

Excellent!!! Arrived promptly, went above and beyond. Quickly responded to needs and suggestions while providing constructive advice. I waited a long time to have this work done and was not comfortable with some of the recommendations. I am happy to know I can call Jon and trust him to be there when needed.

Description of Work
Changed locks on my front door.

K and k

AA LOCKSMITH INC

A complete locksmith business. Keys locks and everything you need for security. Commercial - Rekeying you business. Adding hardware. We fix problems! Auto - All auto keys. New and old. We do it all! Residential - Rekeying you existing locks, installing new locks and keyless technology. We do it all! Service calls. We come to you if needed.

Home-IQ

Home-IQ is a Smart Home automation integrator that provides affordable well design solutions for our clients in the southern New England area. Our goal is to make your lives easier and safer by using automation in your home. We will work with you to design a solution that matches the level of home automation needed for your lifestyle. Home-IQ offers these specialties to our customers. 1. Creating a Smart Home experience for new or existing homes 2. Manage your lighting, thermostats, TVs using your Alexa devices locally or remotely 3. Wireless Home Security, monitored 4. Help to create Alexa routine to do multiple task with one command 5. Home Wireless Networking setup 6. Help setup wireless Sonos Speakers and convert to TV Streaming 7. Help install Home theater System

Offers by Home-IQ on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Boats
    Property Management
    RI - Rhode Island
    Registration
    04/27/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Jon's Locks Inc.

How is Jon's Locks Inc. overall rated?

Jon's Locks Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Jon's Locks Inc. open?

Jon's Locks Inc. is open:

What payment options does Jon's Locks Inc. provide

Jon's Locks Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Jon's Locks Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Jon's Locks Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Jon's Locks Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Jon's Locks Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Jon's Locks Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Jon's Locks Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Jon's Locks Inc.?

Yes, Jon's Locks Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Jon's Locks Inc. offer?

Jon's Locks Inc. offers the following services: Lowest Prices in R.I on Residential - Commercial - Automotive * Duplicate Automotive keys made * Lock Rekeying and repair * New knob,deadbolt,lever installation/sales * Exit devices and Door closers installed and repaired * Master Key Systems created/maintained * Security assesments/plans * And much more

Are there any services Jon's Locks Inc. does not offer?