Jon's Locks Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2014

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Jon's Locks is your top local choice for automotive key duplication as well as remote and fob repair and reprogramming. We can also repair and replace car ignitions. We also specialize in high security locks, door closers and panic devices for commercial properties, and restricted key-ways for when you want extra security for your home or business. We can also install new deadbolts and re-key all your home locks....

SD Electrical Services

SD Electrical Services

We are specialized in all aspects Electrical work. Residential and Comercial, New houses rough ins, old houses Rewires, septic systems control box wiring, service calls, trouble shooting non working Electrical systems, New Panel Installations, Service upgrades, Generators, restaurant equipment repair. Serving contractors, Home owners, Realtors and Landlords. No Job is to small or to big. Call now for a Free Estimate. (401)-208-4695

09/03/2020

I had greased the lock but was unable to turn the key. Jon arrived promptly for appt and was able to open right away. Did not charge for service call. Would definitely call again if needed a locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair deadbolt

CATEGORY locksmith,boat sales

01/30/2020

Outstanding. Opened the door and provided me with a key for the next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open a door with an electric key pad

CATEGORY locksmith

01/30/2020

I asked for a new keypad lock to be installed at my home. Zachary was fast and efficient with getting the new lock put in! He even offered to, and fixed another door lock of mine. Very professional and I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New locks installed

01/29/2020

He did a great job. We will be hiring him for our office expansion and new building when completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have hired Jon for both my home and my company.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

thank you so much for your incredible review!

01/29/2020

Jon was so pleasant and professional. I had just moved in and had a plate glass door for my entry way that needed a new lock. It wasn’t an easy fix and he was able to come out the next day and got it done for me. Reasonably priced and great conversationalist. I have already referred him to a few of my clients that purchased homes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ReKeyed an older door

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review we appreciate it!!

Lowest Prices in R.I on Residential - Commercial - Automotive * Duplicate Automotive keys made * Lock Rekeying and repair * New knob,deadbolt,lever installation/sales * Exit devices and Door closers installed and repaired * Master Key Systems created/maintained * Security assesments/plans * And much more

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal