Coutu Bros Movers

• Trade License Authority
  • DOT

2 Greco Ln

Warwick, RI 02886

Coutu Bros Moving & Storage are among the most experienced, careful and courteous in the industry. We are specially trained in packing, loading, wrapping and unloading. We quilt pad wrap and pack all furniture, and you don't have to empty all of your drawers. Coutu Bros Moving & Storage even transports cars and trucks anywhere in the country. Our late model fleet of moving trucks have the newest equipment and are kept in excellent condition. We are available 7 days a week and short notice moves are our specialty....

movers (44)storage unit (5)

10/30/2019

The experience with MGM went well and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

06/11/2019

I called and emailed Marc Lewis several times about a move, stating I needed a specific date and a morning move. He told me he was going to see if he could move some things around and would get back to me to let me know if he could accommodate. He sent me an email letting me know he could accommodate the date and time I needed. Marc sent an email confirming the date and time. No one showed up. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving items from 3 apartments going to one location

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

09/18/2018

The move went well. Because of some unavoidable circumstances the move was changed from 8/21, 8 AM to 8/20 4 PM. The guys has already put in a full day before coming for my stuff. They were courteous and professional. They made the best of a bad situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Furniture to new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

04/17/2018

Outstanding. The team of 4 was punctual, hard-working, and professional yet personable. They took the time to clarify which items were to be loaded (we had some smaller/delicate things that we moved ourselves) and when we arrived to unload they checked with us on where we wanted the boxes and furniture put. (Added bonus, one of the movers had an amazing eye for where to put the furniture, as skill...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were moving from a home in Warwick to North Kingstown

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

03/03/2018

The owner , Mark, was responsive and always accessible. His moving crew were total professionals, I have to give all involved high praise !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need a move from our old home and short term storage while we upgraded our new home.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive note. I'm glad we could make your moving experience enjoyable. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future. Marc

10/02/2017

They were there exactly on time. They moved me quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving one bedroom apt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

Thank you! It was our pleasure.

09/28/2017

Excellent they were very nice to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MGM is the moving company that I refer all of my clients to when I sell their home for them or to them. They are excellent. Very punctual, professional and great to rely on for all of your moving needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

Thank you! It was our pleasure!

09/14/2017

Very very well. Professionalism and knowledge of their service was impressive. Great people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one spot to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

Thank you for the compliments. It was our pleasure to work with you!

08/21/2017

Everyone showed up on time, and with more labor than I expected. We did a walk thru, and told exactly how the move was to be handled. The movers were very professional and helpful. They protected all of the furniture, to prevent any damage. The job was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend MGM Moving and Storage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Jeanne and Bob to move furniture from a relatives home, to his new condominium, which was located on the 10th floor of a high rise complex.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

Than you so much for the compliments. We enjoyed working with you!

06/07/2017

everyone was punctual and professional but we got charged for 2 extra hours to account for their travel time, which was not specified prior to the move

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], It's Bob, Thank you for the compliment that the move was punctual and professional. All the men said that you were very helpful which helps us to make the move a great one. But I'm a little saddened by the comment that you were not notified that the travel time starts in North Kingstown where we are located and then ends in North Kingstown which is called "gate to gate" w...

Professional moving services, piano moves, hoisting, including interstate moves (residential and commercial), packing, and climate-controlled warehoused storage. Located in Warwick, RI.

None