CertaPro Painters® of Southern Rhode Island

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2006

4.4

1643 Warwick Ave # 188

Warwick, RI 02889

Additional fax - (401) 615-7543. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd, GWC Painting. Additional contact name - Earl Gelineau.

08/14/2018

John W.

It went very well. We had one unfortunate thing occur. The second day of painting, the gas company decided to teat up our street causing clouds of dirt to fly all day. We had to tell the paint crew not to paint that day when they arrived. They were pleasant about it, acted professionally and returned early the next day to get back to work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my home

03/01/2018

Robert C.

The painters had all the right qualities to make this part of a large project enjoyable. They were helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and hard working. They helped turn a beautful home into a gorgeous one. Obvious we are very pleased.

Description of Work
Interior home painting

08/16/2017

Jhodi R.

All of the work was well done and completed on time and budget.

Description of Work
Power washed shingles on side and back of house, painted front clapboard and all trim.

Category pressure washing, house painters

02/08/2016

Stephen H.

Everything worked out fine. What they could have done better, probably preparation could have been better.

Description of Work
I used CertraPro about four years on a project or three years maybe. They did interior.

10/19/2015

Michael J.

I thought the painters work was very well done, though if I had thought more about it, I would have asked their boss to paint the bathroom and bedroom ceilings as well. The new paint was so lovely that it made the ceilings in the bedrooms look dirtier than I had realized.

Description of Work
treated paint that a smoker had lived in for 30 years, applied new paint.

03/21/2015

JoAnne C.

Arrived on time,went right to work, courtious, clean up was awsome not one drop of paint anywhere. Finished in one day I would recomment to anyone.

Description of Work
paint bedroom and small bathroom

02/17/2014

Lisa E.

CertaPro Painters of Southern Rhode Island were very polite, initially. I later had contractors do some work on my roof, and they could see there was some basic things that hadn't been done. For instance, things that I wouldn't be able to see, but if you're standing on the roof, looking down, things that weren't painting. I followed up with them. When the owner comes out to give you a quote and they're very personable, that's one thing. But when they're not there to follow up or they keep pushing you off to their people -- I didn't want to deal with their people, at that point. I finally just gave up. I said I had enough of them, and I didn't even follow up, after that. I followed up a couple of times, initially. They're not someone I would recommend. I didn't see this until I went over to my neighbor's house and looked over, but there were plenty of places where the paint had splattered. Their price was average. They weren't the least expensive painters.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my entire house.

02/05/2014

Anne F.

At work when work done. |Received a call at work after work completed. Paid half up front & rest after work done. Price competitive. Professional, courteous manager/supervisor. |Would recommend. For inside paint ask if they move furniture. |Many painters will not due to liability factor.

Description of Work
Painted outside deck of 2 condo units.

11/06/2013

Karen L.

I was very pleased with them. They were very prompt. They did a good job and completed the job in good time.

Description of Work
Residential interior painting.

09/23/2013

Jim and Carla O.

They are great and we liked them. We liked the quote and their level of professionalism; it was great. They said it was going to take two days and it did take two days. They cleaned up very well after a really good job both days. There were no splatters, spills or messes. They said they were going to power wash certain things and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. They were very pleasant to deal with and held off painting one day because there was a chance of rain. They called to let me know they were not coming that day and I was really happy they did because I was worried they would paint and then it would rain.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro Painters of Southern Rhode Island for exterior painting.

06/11/2013

Geraldine T B.

They were great. I'm still figuring out what I want to do. They were very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. I found them on Angie's List, and I'd researched because I have aluminum and there are only certain places that do that.

Description of Work
CertaPro Painters of Southern Rhode Island gave me an estimate for painting my aluminum siding on the house and the garage.

01/07/2013

J.Donald L.

Everything was performed in a very professional and satisfactory manner.

Description of Work
Power wash, scrape,prime and 2 finish coats.

08/08/2012

Kristen G.

They have worked with me on a few projects over the last 18 months. Certa Pro always accomodated my project schedule.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior and interior of my commercial building. The total cost was between $8,000.00 to $10,000.00.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/30/2012

Thomas D.

Certa Pro did an excellent job. They had very careful workmen and a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
This was for exterior shingle staining.

05/09/2012

Carol K.

We felt that they were really upfront. They were very responsive to our needs and were punctual in the time that they came out. I also found them to be very professional about their job.

Description of Work
We signed the contract to have the house power washed and painted. Then they're going to install new gutters.

Category gutter repair, pressure washing, house painters

William H.

We were not too happy with them. They delayed the work because of the weather conditions, but then forgot completely about us and didn’t come back till 3 months later. When I complained to the manager he was very rude to us. We had used them several times.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Karen A.

They did an excellent job. They cleaned up beautifully after themselves. They had very little mess. They were speedy.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Monique B.

Certa Pro was very professional and responsive. His whole team, especially his office assistant, was punctual, easy to communicate with and fantastic to work with. They even suggested an outside designer to help choose exact colors for my large open spaces. She was stellar and I love the colors for all my walls.

Description of Work
Interior painting, living room w/cathedral ceilings, loft, bedroom, 2 bathrooms, mudroom, hallways, laundry room, dining room and kitchen.

Debra P.

I thought the job was fine, I wouldn’t say great. They were competitively priced. They were fairly professional on how they worked.

Description of Work
They did exterior house painting.

LINDA M. T.

I noticed them because of their advertising. I wasn’t sure who to call and I knew someone else who had used them. I was happy with their work. It took a day and a half to complete the project. They had the colors that I wanted.

Description of Work
They painted my living room and hallway.

Heratch J.

We were very happy with the work they did. We had no complaints. Any issues that might have been identified were resolved. All in all we were very happy with their work. We have recommended them to others as well. They were there when they were supposed to be.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

02/27/2012

Ralph M.

The owner provided what seemed like a reasonable estimate and explained the work that was to be performed, including matching the existing paint, painting of interior doors and woodwork. The painting crew, 3 men, arrived promptly and began to work. I did notice that only one of the three could communicate in English which did make some exchanges difficult. The job was scheduled for two days; on day one, the crew did a lot of prep work. moving of furniture, and patching as promised as well as some of the downstairs painting. On the second day, the crew again arrived promptly and worked throughout the day. They announced that they were done toward the end of the afternoon and wanted to do a walk-through inspection. I immediately noticed that an accent wall was not painted the color that I had chosen; instead, the crew had duplicated the original color, even though the color had been clearly specified on the work order. That caused more than an hour's delay while the leader of the crew went to get the needed paint. It took another half-hour to repaint the accent wall. We continued the walk-through; I noticed that paint had run in a few cases, but nothing severe. Then I noticed that none of the doors had been painted as required. When I mentioned this to the crew leader, he told me that painting doors was not on the work order. I should add that the clean-up was not the best job; I still notice random paint spots every so often. And painting around my kitchen island was not completed properly; some bare wood was left exposed, even though it should have been painted. Subsequently, I contacted the company to complain about the doors and other issues. The owner told me that the crew should have done the doors and offered me a refund for the doors that were not painted. I accepted his offer since I was unable to take extra time away from my job to have the crew return to paint the doors. Some of the work the crew performed was very good, but the problem is that not all of the work was very good. And now I'm stuck painting the doors that they should have painted.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire downstairs, excluding lavatory and upstairs hall and bath.

02/27/2012

VLADIMIR K.

We were not very happy. The first part of the project was good and we were pleased with preparation. They had the support services to change the wood and clean the house. When they started painting the attention to detail was poor. They missed a spot, they hung the bird feeders upside down, and there were bubbles on the paint hat we had to call them back to ask them to fix it. They were quick on the price quote and quick to come and prepare everything, but there was no attention to detail.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of our home.

11/30/2011

Robert B.

Everyone that we dealt with at CertaPro Painters of Southern Rhode Island was very professional and easy to work with. The work was completed over a 3 day period in October. While we had a few communication glitches as to what window frames were to be painted, these problems were quickly resolved. It is probably to soon to give a definitive opinion as to the overall quality of the work as I would like to see how the paint holds up over the winter. In the meantime, however, I would not hesitate to use CertaPro painters for any future painting needs.

Description of Work
The paint on some of the trim on the exterior of the house was starting to fail and we sought out a contractor to do this job.

10/13/2011

Barbara D.

My experience was excellent from negotiating the contract with Earl to the finishing of the paint job by Michael and his team. The front of the house was peeling badly, and I took Earl's recommendation that it be sandblasted. Earl sent out a design consultant to help with color choice and the house looks like a new house. Michael, the job supervisor, also made suggestions which improved the final appearance of the property. Everyone I dealt with was prompt, courteous, and efficient. The paint job was not the cheapest quote I received, but it included the most and I consider it very good value for the price I paid.

Description of Work
Sandblasting, power washing, two coats of paint

Ajsr property Pros LLC

AJSR Property Pros is a multi home service serving the regions of Rhode Island e Massachusetts. We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, lawn and yard work, roofing, and more! AJSR Property Pros is in the market for more than 10 years and guarantee your satisfaction! We won’t leave until the job is done right! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Petitpas Painting

For more than 35 years Bob has perfected his craft. You can expect the best work to be done on time and within budget. Petitpas Painting is about more than ensuring your satisfaction at the end of your project—it’s about making your life easier throughout its duration and maintaining a relationship for years to come. Owner operated. No travel charges. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone: (401) 738-1820. Prompt Professional Service!

Award 2022
    Zuck Painting

Thank you so much for considering Zuck Painting during this important process of choosing the right company to paint your home! We are a fully licensed and insured professional painting company committed to growing from your satisfaction. With over 10 years of combined management and painting experience, we believe that we have what it takes to handle any job. The painting market is filled with contractors. Some of them have very high overhead costs in order to pay high management salaries, accelerate marketing and growth, and pay corporate royalty fees. Others may be smaller and lower priced, but may not have the network or manpower to meet deadlines and provide cadillac service. At Zuck Painting, we believe that we fall in the middle: our pricing is fair and competitive, we have enough manpower to work on multiple jobs and meet all customer needs, and just enough management to service all requests. Some of the benefits of choosing us are as follows: 1. Low 20% down payment - other contractors charge between 30%-50%. 2. 100% Job satisfaction - we will not ask for ANY partial or final payments until our homeowners have walked around the site and are fully satisfied. 3. Quality Guarantee - We will guarantee the quality of our workmanship for 2 years for 2 coats of paint. 4. Experience - Everyone in our company has experience working on jobs ranging from $300 - $1,000,000. We have worked for homeowners, contractors, and large corporations. We have the experience and skills to problem solve anything and handle any type of job. 5. Detailed Proposals - Our scopes are very well defined in writing and your end product will be completely predictable before the job even starts.

Offers by Zuck Painting on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Residential & commercial interior and exterior painting, deck staining, stucco repair, carpentry, power washing, wallpaper application and removal, popcorn removal, drywall repair, color consultation & design.

N/A