Barrett Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Carpet Cleaning Experts

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204.

Offers by Carpet Cleaning Experts on Angi
Masters Carpet Care LLC

Carpet cleaning, House Cleaning, Rip outs, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Pet fluid treatments and removal, Drapery Cleaning, AND MUCH MORE! ------- This year marks 20 years in the Carpet Cleaning industry! Why choose Masters carpet care? Because attention to detail our specialty! Our environment friendly products are safe and healthy for your animals and flooring!

Offers by Masters Carpet Care LLC on Angi
Choice 1 Cleaning LLC

We are proud to say Choice 1 Cleaning is a family owned, family operated company since 2007; insured and bonded, and IICRC certified. We offer a vast array of cleaning projects from maid service to post-construction services. What will you find different about Choice 1 Cleaning? Our consistency and dedication to customer service. Simply put "we do what we say". We are able to send the same cleaning crew team back to the same home for service each time you need us. What else? No language barriers when you use Choice 1 Cleaning, which makes for a much better customer experience. Our pricing is "per job" and NOT by the hour, so our customers pay LESS. And of course all cleaning quotes are FREE! Being family owned, family operated also means quality work is one of our goals! Our outstanding reputation speaks for itself! We encourage you to read our reviews! See Choice1Cleaning.com for more info or just call us at 401-921-1516.

Offers by Choice 1 Cleaning LLC on Angi

02/13/2012

Nancy E.

He took the time to talk to me about care of my upholstery. He wanted to learn about the stains and there is a lot of traffic in my family room and he had recommendations about carpet care. I have a dog as well. He didn't come in and do the job and leave but he wanted to do the best service for me and make it last.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned.

02/13/2012

Doris M.

.I've always used them. I've been using them for years. They are dependable and do a great job.

Description of Work
.I use them for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

11/07/2009

Dan A.

They were courtious and fast. very reasonable price to clean my house. Ive been using them for years and wouldnt switch to anybody else.

Description of Work
they cleaned my entire house. couches, carpets, stairs

10/16/2009

Nancy E.

Barrett Carpet Cleaning did a great job; my carpets were quite moldy with the summer humidity after all the rain in June. The sofa and loveseat had seen alot of abuse with 2 dogs in the house. We were considering replacing the furniture before having the pieces cleaned by Barrett. After spending a mere $200 on the entire job, I don't feel that I need to replace the furniture at all, and the carpets are in perfect condition. The carpets were a source of mold and I suffer from allergies. Since Barrett cleaned them, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 4 rooms, cleaning of sofa and loveseat

06/02/2006

THE PRICE WAS REALLY GOOD FOR THE QUALITY OF WORK. THEY WERE VERY DEPENDABLE. I LIKE THE WAY THE COMPANY IS RAN. THEY ARE ALSO VERY EFFICIENT AND RESPECTFUL IN MY HOME.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY SECTIONAL AND THREE RUGS.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Carpet, floor & tile cleaning.