Buckley Heating & Cooling

Founded 1919 • With Angi since May 2007

4.2

A/C, refrigeration, heating, propane, heating & cooling installations, home heating oil, electric to oil conversions, space heaters, handyman services & heating assistance vendor....

The Red Carpet Company stands for service beyond comparison. We are a multiple award winning fabric and hard surface cleaners. We do not install carpet, tile or inlaid products. Our professional, uniformed technicians combine trade knowledge and experience with a friendly attitude and attention to detail. Our first time customers enjoy a 30% introductory discount, as our way of introducing you to the "Red Carpet Treatment". Our goal is to make you a Red Carpet customer for life. Our offices are located in Warwick RI. We accept all major credit cards or pay by check once our work is complete and you are completely satisfied.

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way.

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions is a multi service sales and installation company serving RI, CT and Southern Massachusetts. We specialize in Flooring sales and installation, Hardwood refinishing, Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, interior and exterior painting, and powerwashing. Locally owned and operated, Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions has over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement industry. We have a flooring mobile showroom, meaning we bring the whole store to you so you can shop from the comfort of your own home. We also have a no-haggle price structure, so you can be confident that you will get our best price without the need to negotiate. Additionally, we can finance all of your project up to $100,000 to turn your Home Improvement projects into affordable monthly payments. Visit our website to get pre approved for financing with no hit to your credit. BOOK A FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE ONLINE!! www.Square1USA.com.

09/04/2018

Buckley charged me $5.919 per gallon of propane. Amerigas, located 1 mile down the street, quoted me $2.71 for the same product. Buckley did not offer to adjust my bill, this is why I am switching to Buckley. BTW it is extremely difficult to determine lowest cost for propane delivery in the state of Rhode Island.

Description of Work
Propane delivery

Category propane sales

01/16/2017

Excellent! The pre-customer service was excellent, and the tech who came was most professional and thorough! Thank you!

Description of Work
We reviewed and signed up for the service plan for our gas heat. We had the burner cleaned.

09/20/2016

I bought a new condo in RI recently. Needed to update the a/c system. It took Buckley longer to call me back for the first estimate than the other 3 companies I called -- they didn't return my call for four days. I had used them for years in past homes and was hoping to use them again in my new condo. the salesman was very good when he came and got me an estimate quickly. I met some resistance fro...

Description of Work
install a new mini split ductless a/c cystem

06/14/2016

I used them a couple of years ago. I think it was $120.

Description of Work
I used Buckley Heating & Cooling for service. They redid my filter.

11/06/2013

Service tech arrived 8:30 a.m, checked relief valve and began to replace, then determined expansion tank should also be replaced. Left after 10 minutes, said would be right back, but don't turn on the water. After no one returned, we called back after noon, office said they didn't know where he was or what was up, would check and call back. Said they had the part, he would be back and they would c...

Description of Work
We had small water leakage from hot water tank into drain pan. Called several days before, not an emergency, they scheduled for following Monday a.m. They ended up replacing relief valve, expansion tank.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available