Above & Beyond Tree Service LLC

RI DEM
12/31/2021

460 George Washington Hwy

Smithfield, RI 02917

Above & Beyond Tree Service is a local full service tree service that also supports other local businesses in Northern Rhode Island. The business is owner operated and fully insured. I am a member to TCIA (tree care industry association), which keeps us up to speed with current tree care information and safety guidelines. My employees are professional and legal. Our estimates are free and competitive. I will take the time to ensure that your trees are taken care of properly. I have kept the business small to guarantee that you, the customer, come first ....

tree service (108)firewood company (10)hauling (7)lawn & landscaping (3)home theater installation (1)lawn care (1)gutter cleaning (1)

09/12/2021

excellent crew , good service and price

Description of Work
trees removed and trimmed

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 09/12/2021

08/04/2021

He does all the tree works for me, and I don't even need to shop for anyone. They're very professional and clean, with reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Tree maintenance work

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/30/2021

I just wanted to give big kudos to Above & Beyond Tree Service. They swooped in with 6 trucks to remove a pine tree, trim branches on a maple next to our incoming power and telephone lines and trim the low-lying branches and dead wood from a huge oak tree. Mission accomplished and left the yard neat as a pin. If you need any tree work, Geoff and his team are the one to call. By the way they also c...

Description of Work
Removed a Pine Tree and trim an Large Oak and Maple

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Review for Above & Beyond Tree Service LLC - 460 George Washington Hwy, Smithfield, RI - 39423084

07/06/2021

Very well. Above and Beyond is the only company I call when we need tree work. Whether its storm damage or a whole new landscape design we know the work will be done right and on time (maybe early) and the price will be fair. If you look at the company's trucks and equipment, that will tell you all you need to know about this how Geoff runs this business.

Description of Work
Removal of major limbs hanging over the house and clearing of the entire back lot line on a really difficult lot.

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

02/19/2021

Very please with the job performed. Even though the weather condition was not perfect, some snow on the ground, the crew did an excellent job removing all the debris where work was performed. Geoff even volunteered to come back in the spring, if necessary, to fix any remaining problem. A job well done above and beyond our expectation at a fair price.

Description of Work
Removal of a large locust tree and four stump grinding

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

08/27/2020

Excellent! Geoff even rearranged his schedule during a busy season to accommodate our landscaper. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
removal of some trees & trimming others

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/14/2020

Excellent. When an 80 foot Red Oak fell in our yard and onto our neighbors property I knew exactly who to call because I had worked before with Above&Beyond Tree Service. What a comforting position for me to be in under such difficult circumstances. Geoff responded to my call right away and came right over to assess the situation. He put together a plan to keep everyone safe, and even consulted wi...

Description of Work
Removal of one fallen 80 foot Red Oak and emergency removal of 4 adjacent 80 foot Red Oaks that were impacted and ready to fall.

Category hauling services,tree service

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

06/18/2020

Above & Beyond Tree Service & Removal went above and beyond our expectations. Geoff the owner is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and super helpful. His crew is amazing and proficient, I would definitely hire again. I highly recommend Geoff and his amazing crew for any of your tree removal needs. Extremely satisfied customer, Cumberland, Rhode Island

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category tree service,delivery service

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

05/15/2020

I had 2 trees removed by Geoff and his crew. They did an excellent job and the price was cheaper than most of the other companies I called. I would definitely use and recommend them to anyone looking for tree work.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

04/21/2020

They came within the time frame they quoted. Very neat and professional. Communication was good. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I had a large diseased tree taken down from my backyard.

Category tree service,delivery service

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Tree services & pruning. Stump grinding. Firewood. Bracing & cabling. Brush chipping.