Above & Beyond Tree Service LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

460 George Washington Hwy

Smithfield, RI 02917

Above & Beyond Tree Service is a local full service tree service that also supports other local businesses in Northern Rhode Island. The business is owner operated and fully insured. I am a member to TCIA (tree care industry association), which keeps us up to speed with current tree care information and safety guidelines. My employees are professional and legal. Our estimates are free and competitive. I will take the time to ensure that your trees are taken care of properly. I have kept the business small to guarantee that you, the customer, come first ....

tree service (104)firewood company (8)hauling (7)lawn & landscaping (3)home theater installation (1)lawn care (1)gutter cleaning (1)

02/19/2021

Very please with the job performed. Even though the weather condition was not perfect, some snow on the ground, the crew did an excellent job removing all the debris where work was performed. Geoff even volunteered to come back in the spring, if necessary, to fix any remaining problem. A job well done above and beyond our expectation at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a large locust tree and four stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

08/27/2020

Excellent! Geoff even rearranged his schedule during a busy season to accommodate our landscaper. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of some trees & trimming others

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

08/14/2020

Excellent. When an 80 foot Red Oak fell in our yard and onto our neighbors property I knew exactly who to call because I had worked before with Above&Beyond Tree Service. What a comforting position for me to be in under such difficult circumstances. Geoff responded to my call right away and came right over to assess the situation. He put together a plan to keep everyone safe, and even consulted wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of one fallen 80 foot Red Oak and emergency removal of 4 adjacent 80 foot Red Oaks that were impacted and ready to fall.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

06/18/2020

Above & Beyond Tree Service & Removal went above and beyond our expectations. Geoff the owner is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and super helpful. His crew is amazing and proficient, I would definitely hire again. I highly recommend Geoff and his amazing crew for any of your tree removal needs. Extremely satisfied customer, Cumberland, Rhode Island

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding

CATEGORY tree service,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

05/15/2020

I had 2 trees removed by Geoff and his crew. They did an excellent job and the price was cheaper than most of the other companies I called. I would definitely use and recommend them to anyone looking for tree work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/21/2020

They came within the time frame they quoted. Very neat and professional. Communication was good. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large diseased tree taken down from my backyard.

CATEGORY tree service,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/12/2020

To say that we were impressed with Above and Beyond would be an understatement. From first meeting Geoff to receive a quote, the professionalism of the company was evident. We told Geoff what we would like to have done and he wrote everything down...and then went over everything again to make sure he or we didn’t miss anything. Geoff sent the quote a day or two after and we settled on the price as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

04/12/2020

Tree branch chipping, clean up of branches, chipping of small downed trees

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geoff was very prompt giving us a quote. The crew were very time efficient, friendly and did a great job! I would certainly hire them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

04/05/2020

Above and Beyond was great to work with. Geoff and his crew were a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. When Geoff came out to look at the two trees I needed trimmed he was upfront with his recommendations and easy to talk to. He was prompt on getting me the quote and pricing was very fair. Geoff was also very flexible on the scheduling which I appreciated. The day the crew showed up they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two big trees trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

04/05/2020

Excellent! Geoff and his team are skilled, professional and customer-focused; have hired before and will do so again, thanks guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

Tree services & pruning. Stump grinding. Firewood. Bracing & cabling. Brush chipping.