AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2012

TV Sales
Internet Service

Audio, video, and security for your home and auto; sales, installation, and service. Licensed and Insured to work in Rhode Island and Massachusetts with over 10 years experience....

Michael J. MacDougall Electrician

Electrical has been in our family for generations - from my great grandfather, to many uncles, cousins and even brothers. One would think that I was born to be an Electrician but it wasn't until my mid twenties when I decided it was time to join the family business. My life was about to make the biggest change, I was going to become a dad! This exciting event "sparked" me to work hard and earn my electrical license . The day came when I saw my first baby girl and at that moment I knew I made the right decision. Many years have now passed and I have welcomed two more beautiful girls and a son! What I have learned most in the 18 years since I've became an Electrician is that life is about family. To me our customers are our family and we treat your home as if it were our own. We stand by our work and I am proud to have my own business. We have a family business for more than 15 years. We offer a one year warranty with all work that is installed by Michael MacDougall Electrician. Michael J. MacDougall Electrician. WE SPECIALIZE IN KNOB AND TUBE REMOVAL TOO!

Offers by Michael J. MacDougall Electrician on Angi
Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical

Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large scale jobs as well. From a whole house rewire to a complete zoned central air system you can control with your smartphone, we can handle it. We service all your indoor comfort needs. We understand how frustrating it can be when one of your homes critical comfort systems goes down. We offer 24/7 emergency services to get your systems up and running when you need them most. We offer professional design services for Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, and Duct Layouts as well. Give us a call to see what Cotti-Johnson can do for you. Don't forget to ask about our 10 year warranty! 1-844-48-COTTI

Offers by Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical  on Angi
Dorian Electrical

Dorian Electrical is a full service residential company in East Providence. We provide all of your solutions regarding electrical wiring and finishing construction. We have been installing and repairing everything from electrical outlets to complete service changes around East Providence for nearly 20 years. There is not job that is too big or too small for our electric company. Our electricians will provide you with electrical solutions that will ease your mind. We have built many relationships with well-known and experienced builders around and in East Providence are that we are proud to work with.

12/08/2020

When I spoke to Roberto on the phone I knew I liked him because he was insightful, logical, practical, and up to speed on best technology on the market. He did an outstanding job and I'm happy to have found it to use as my go to guy for an AV/home automation/wifi issues/upgrades.etc. very pleased and would highly recommend! I'm a bit of perfectionist so rarely give high ratings.

Description of Work
new tv & surround sound system

Category home theater design,tv sales

I am so thankful for your feedback and your words are kind and motivating; i knew what i was facing, yet i take pride in what we do, so there was no challenge there; my pleasure, and hope to be of further assistance in the future. Thank you for your business.

02/17/2020

Roberto arrived on time, was very professional and above all very personable. His work was top notch one could easily tell he has been doing this for many years. Following the install he went the extra mile and helped with the tuning in of all available stations. I highly recommend him and will not hesitate to contact him in the future.

Description of Work
TV antenna installation

Category tv antenna

Thank you so much not only for your business, but for your feedback as well; our success depends on it. Hope to be of further assistance in the future.

12/27/2019

They said I lived too far away. They declined the job.

Description of Work
Install antenna

Category home theater design,tv antenna

Sir, in most cases we are able and willing to take the trip to further locations as in this case 1.5h away for an additional fee as discussed, you felt the additional was too much for the project. I hope its understandable, over 3 hours on the road staff and fuel expenses...

09/16/2019

Roberto responded quickly after my initially contacting AVolutions. We discussed the scope of work involved and decided on the best configuration to be installed. The work was scheduled to meet my time frame. Roberto arrived on-time and started the work. He needed to leave the worksite to get a component he had forgotten, but his co-worker remained working on the cabling, so no time was lost on th...

Description of Work
Outdoor antenna installed and tuned

Category home theater design,tv antenna

Thank you so much for your words of kindness; we appreciate your compliments and your business is very well appreciated. We hope to be of further assistance in the near future.

06/10/2019

They did a fantastic job. He experienced a couple of unexpected challenges along the way with framing around the fireplace, but came up with a quick resolution and completed the job above expectations.

Description of Work
Needed television hung over fireplace and wires hidden and routed through the wall.

Category home theater design

Thank you so much for your feedback; its always motivating to hear positive feedback for hard work and dedication into each and every job; your business is very much appreciated.

TV Installation, Hook Ups, Custom Wall Installation & Wiring, Whole House Audio & Video Distribution, Pre-Wiring, Surveillance Camera System Sales & Installation, Mobile Service, & Remote Car Starters.