New England Carpet Cleaning Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Not Licensed

401-226-8351

Riverside, RI 02915

# (401) 226-8351 • Owner-Operated for over 25 Years, we have a small town friendly feel but deliver big business results! • Our goal at New England Carpet Cleaning is to provide our customers with Professional, Courteous Service & Consistent High-Quality work • Proudly servicing all of Rhode Island & Southeastern Massachusetts, every client is another chance to do our best! • We offer a variety of residential cleaning services designed specifically for you and your household cleaning needs. New England Carpet Cleaning uses the latest technology to restore your carpets and upholstered furniture to a like new condition. Our powerful but yet gentle steam cleaning process uses NO solvents, NO soaps, NO detergents, and NO harmful chemicals. It is the perfect method for allergy sufferers or anyone who is concerned about the health and well-being of their family and pets. And when you use New England Carpet Cleaning, you will never need to worry about who is coming into your home, the owner is at every job site....

carpet cleaning (221)upholstery cleaning (42)oriental rug cleaning (41)floor cleaning (1)

07/29/2020

Joe did a great job, he cleans it like it was his furniture. He was prompt, told me what he was doing and charged a good price. If you need your furniture cleaning, I’d highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean microfiber couch /love seat & fabric club chair

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

04/17/2020

Beautiful. A+ I would hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rugs and stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/08/2020

I started my search for a carpet cleaning service at 7am and Joe from NE Carpet Cleaning, Inc called me almost immediately!! We discussed our particular needs and the process NE Carpet employs. Every detail was gone over and my questions were answered completely. Joe's professionalism was clearly evident and his commitment to provide excellent service was genuine and impressive. Joe treats your ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 3 carpeted rooms and a hall cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

11/13/2019

Joe responded immediately to my request for a quote and his price was reasonable. We scheduled the cleaning for the following week. Joe was timely and explained the cleaning process. He wore covers over his shoes while indoors to prevent bringing dirt into the house. Joe meticulously cleaned both the carpet and couch. I am very happy with his work and highly recommend New England Carpet Cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My white couch and white carpet (yes-white!) we’re in need of cleaning. I was eager to have them cleaned prior to the holidays.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

10/23/2019

Superior service. Called with a quote within minutes after requesting a quote. He was the only company that called back with a quote. Accommodating day and time, even accommodated a change in the time. Helped move furniture to clean. Very friendly. Definitely would recommend. Great work and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breezeway carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

08/17/2019

excellent...professional..thorough..informative....pride in work he does

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
couch cleaned

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/08/2019

Joe was phenomenal ! He was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about fabrics. He was incredibly thorough. I have had my carpets cleaned many times in my life and he is the very best !I plan on calling him for all of our carpet and furniture cleaning in the future. I highly recommend him. He is everything your customer reviews said he was !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpets and furniture cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

07/15/2019

Great - Joe was able to come next day and had a great price. Excellent communication and super nice guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 800 sq ft carpet plus 12/x area rug and carpet stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

05/22/2019

Outstanding! This was our first time using this company. Joe was punctual and very personable. He checked out the job and explained what needed to be done. We were very satisfied with the cleaning. We would highly recommend Joe's services and will use him again next time. -Reno

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting cleaned in room, stairs and landing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

05/09/2019

We are so pleased with the quality of service and professionalism displayed. A genuine concern for our satisfaction and appreciation for our patronage. Incredibly impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning,Area & Oriental Rugs. Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning. Auto, Boat, & RV Upholstery Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check