Carpet, oriental and areas rug cleaning. Upholstery cleaning. Water extraction services and drying services.

We accept remote payment

New England Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2006

401-226-8351

Riverside, RI 02915

# (401) 226-8351 • Owner-Operated for over 25 Years, we have a small town friendly feel but deliver big business results! • Our goal at New England Carpet Cleaning is to provide our customers with Professional, Courteous Service & Consistent High-Quality work • Proudly servicing all of Rhode Island

07/29/2020

Nancy P.

Joe did a great job, he cleans it like it was his furniture. He was prompt, told me what he was doing and charged a good price. If you need your furniture cleaning, I’d highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Clean microfiber couch /love seat & fabric club chair

Category upholstery cleaning

04/17/2020

Christine G.

Beautiful. A+ I would hire him again!

Description of Work
Rugs and stairs

04/08/2020

Michelle Z.

I started my search for a carpet cleaning service at 7am and Joe from NE Carpet Cleaning, Inc called me almost immediately!! We discussed our particular needs and the process NE Carpet employs. Every detail was gone over and my questions were answered completely. Joe's professionalism was clearly evident and his commitment to provide excellent service was genuine and impressive. Joe treats your home with respect and does a complete job! He is efficient, detail driven and there is also no obvious fragrance to deal with upon completion of the cleaning process. VERY PLEASED with the results!!! We will definitely call NE Carpet Cleaning again to keep our home clean and looking it's best!!!!!!

Description of Work
We had 3 carpeted rooms and a hall cleaned

11/13/2019

Margaret U.

Joe responded immediately to my request for a quote and his price was reasonable. We scheduled the cleaning for the following week. Joe was timely and explained the cleaning process. He wore covers over his shoes while indoors to prevent bringing dirt into the house. Joe meticulously cleaned both the carpet and couch. I am very happy with his work and highly recommend New England Carpet Cleaning.

Description of Work
My white couch and white carpet (yes-white!) we’re in need of cleaning. I was eager to have them cleaned prior to the holidays.

10/23/2019

Donna B.

Superior service. Called with a quote within minutes after requesting a quote. He was the only company that called back with a quote. Accommodating day and time, even accommodated a change in the time. Helped move furniture to clean. Very friendly. Definitely would recommend. Great work and service.

Description of Work
Breezeway carpet cleaned

08/17/2019

jenn R.

excellent...professional..thorough..informative....pride in work he does

Description of Work
couch cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

08/08/2019

maria G.

Joe was phenomenal ! He was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about fabrics. He was incredibly thorough. I have had my carpets cleaned many times in my life and he is the very best !I plan on calling him for all of our carpet and furniture cleaning in the future. I highly recommend him. He is everything your customer reviews said he was !

Description of Work
carpets and furniture cleaned

07/15/2019

christopher J.

Great - Joe was able to come next day and had a great price. Excellent communication and super nice guy

Description of Work
Cleaned 800 sq ft carpet plus 12/x area rug and carpet stairs

05/22/2019

Kristine P.

Outstanding! This was our first time using this company. Joe was punctual and very personable. He checked out the job and explained what needed to be done. We were very satisfied with the cleaning. We would highly recommend Joe's services and will use him again next time. -Reno

Description of Work
Carpeting cleaned in room, stairs and landing

05/09/2019

Donald C.

We are so pleased with the quality of service and professionalism displayed. A genuine concern for our satisfaction and appreciation for our patronage. Incredibly impressed.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

04/21/2019

Roberta W.

He is a professional and a gentleman. My carpets look fantastic. He went far and beyond, I could not believe how great my carpets look. I will definetly have him as my regular carpet man. THANK YOU JOE So very happy Roberta

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

04/20/2019

Nickerson M.

Joe really is the consummate professional. He knows what he's doing and he does it well. On top of all that, he's friendly and conscientious—truly the best carpet-cleaning professional I've ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
All the wall-to-wall carpeting and area rugs needed to be cleaned.

03/20/2019

Mary Beth F.

Joe was so professional and gave me great tips on how to keep my carpets clean. Most importantly, the carpets looked fantastic after the cleaning. I will definitely be recommending him to others and using him for future cleanings. Great job, so happy :)

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/17/2018

Townley K.

Great! Joe picked up the rug, did a great job cleaning including using extra enzymes at no extra charge, and dropped off the rug on day and time he said he would.

Description of Work
Cleaning of entryway silk & wool rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

10/04/2018

Sherry K.

Joe was very pleasant and professional. He got the job done in the time frame I wanted. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/04/2018

Neil S.

We needed the 8x10 area rug in our family room cleaned. It had accumulated general dirt from daily use in a high traffic room, and some stains we couldn't remove ourselves. He was able to remove all the stains and the carpet looks fantastic! The price was what he quoted me on the phone- no surprises. I learned a lot about caring for our carpet. He was gentle with moving the furniture, and around our pets. He was gentle about not damaging the hardwood flooring underneath. I am thrilled with the results and the customer service.

Description of Work
Cleaning and spot removal of area rug

09/03/2018

catherine C.

Joe responded to my Angies list inquiry in less than 5 minutes, He was courteous and very professional. He was available on a holiday and helped in getting a room done for my daughters hospital release. The carpet was a MESS.. I truly believe Joe did everything he could and he was very friendly and accommodating through the whole process. Very gracious for a small gratuity as well

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning of carpet

07/30/2018

David M.

OUTSTANDING, VERY PLEASANT, VERY EFFICIENT, VERY PROFESSIONAL. WE WILL ABSOLUTLY CONTINUE USING HIM.

Description of Work
DID CARPETS IN WHOLE HOUSE AND DID SEVERAL ORIENTAL RUGS

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

07/18/2018

Joanne C.

Even though the closing date kept getting pushed back, he was flexible and had good communication. He showed up and finished on time, with no up-sells or sudden add-ons. He gave me an honest assessment of the age of the carpet and the kind of results I could expect with cleaning. The carpets are old (nothing can fix that), but they're clean and fresh for a reasonable price. I'd totally use them again.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning for new house

05/16/2018

James T.

Couldn’t have had a better experience!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

01/08/2018

Townley K.

Great! Picked up and dropped off exactly as discussed. Great cleaning job, removing all the dirt and grime that gets embedded during a Rhode Island winter!

Description of Work
Cleaned two large silk area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

12/14/2017

Nickerson M.

It couldn't have gone better. Joe is very professional and knows what he's doing. There were several rugs he advised didn't needed to be cleaned. How often would you hear a provider say that? His prices were reasonable; he was prompt and left the house better than he found it. In short, he has become my new go-to-source for all carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
I needed a number of area rugs to be cleaned and a small section of basement wall-to-wall that had been discolored by some invasive water.

12/03/2017

David M.

Very professional service. We get our carpets cleaned every fall, but they have never been this clean. We are very happy with how they turned out and would absolutely use their services again.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpets and area rugs cleaned

11/27/2017

Helene K.

Joe was readily responsive and flexible and I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
I had 5 smallish Oriental carpets cleaned. Joe was readily responsive and flexible and I am very pleased with the results.

Category oriental rug cleaning

11/04/2017

David I.

Joe was personable, professional, and had the specialty equipment and product to clean and remove the allergens. We could breathe with no issue!! If you have allergies and need cleaning, contact this company.

Description of Work
Specialty cleaning of carpet, rugs, and upholstery to remove pet allergens.

Carpet Cleaning Experts

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204.

Masters Carpet Care LLC

Carpet cleaning, House Cleaning, Rip outs, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Pet fluid treatments and removal, Drapery Cleaning, AND MUCH MORE! ------- This year marks 20 years in the Carpet Cleaning industry! Why choose Masters carpet care? Because attention to detail our specialty! Our environment friendly products are safe and healthy for your animals and flooring!

Choice 1 Cleaning LLC

We are proud to say Choice 1 Cleaning is a family owned, family operated company since 2007; insured and bonded, and IICRC certified. We offer a vast array of cleaning projects from maid service to post-construction services. What will you find different about Choice 1 Cleaning? Our consistency and dedication to customer service. Simply put "we do what we say". We are able to send the same cleaning crew team back to the same home for service each time you need us. What else? No language barriers when you use Choice 1 Cleaning, which makes for a much better customer experience. Our pricing is "per job" and NOT by the hour, so our customers pay LESS. And of course all cleaning quotes are FREE! Being family owned, family operated also means quality work is one of our goals! Our outstanding reputation speaks for itself! We encourage you to read our reviews! See Choice1Cleaning.com for more info or just call us at 401-921-1516.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Not Licensed
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning,Area & Oriental Rugs. Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning. Auto, Boat, & RV Upholstery Cleaning.