Hearthstone Home Inspection

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

11 W Park St

Providence, RI 02908

You don't want surprises when you move into your new home. Why Hire Us For Your Home Inspection? Since 1995 we have inspected thousands of homes of nearly every style, size, age and condition found in New England. Our backgrounds and ongoing experience in renovation construction and real estate management keeps us in tune with buyers' concerns and up-to-date on the complexities of the modern home. Using Homegauge software we create easy to understand reports with color photos and an easy to read summary. Your report will be delivered via email or over the Internet within hours of completion of your inspection. You can have confidence in a certified member of ASHI. The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) is the largest and most respected organization of Home Inspectors in the country. ASHI members must meet stringent requirements and complete annual education classes....

home inspection (100)radon mitigation (25)pest control (4)mold removal (3)lead paint removal (1)

04/24/2021

I've used Hearthstone and Vadim for two home inspections in the past month...he's been excellent both times and pointed out a bunch of issues I didn't notice myself. Very professional, punctual, and he'll have a complete report ready within a couple of days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2021

04/20/2021

As a first time homebuyer, buying a house is a big complicated process. Hearthstone took care of our inspection and provided us with confidence in our offer and peace of mind with the quality of our new home. Hearthstone sent out their inspector, Richard Ross, who was excellent to work with. From basement to attic and all around the house, Richard walked us through every inch of the home and expla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection for a First Time Buyer

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2021

01/06/2021

Brian Seely did a great job on our new home inspection! He was very knowledgeable and thorough, but still took the time to answer our questions and make sure we understood the future impact of everything he found. I highly recommend Hearthstone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

10/31/2020

Both inspections went very well. Brian was friendly, early and thorough. He took the time to answer all of my questions. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A general home inspection and radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

09/18/2020

My husband and I had this company to the house we were going to buy about 1 week ago. I had pointed out a few things I had already noted. For instance a broken window. After he reviewed I wanted to make sure the window was on the inspection, it wasn’t. He had his helper go back in to look at window and then they left. When we got the reports the second window was not on list of repairs. I emailed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

09/04/2020

The inspection was complete and educational. Solutions were given with options and consideration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we are happy to know you are pleased with the services provided!

06/19/2020

Overall I was pleased with Hearthstone Home Inspections. The inspector Richard arrived early and was thorough when walking us through his findings. Considering I opted for extra services aside from the basic home inspection, I thought the price was reasonable (except for testing of lead in the water, more details below). The inspection report was easy to read. My only issue was with the well water...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection, Radon Measurement, Well Water Analysis, Well Flow Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you for posting a review and for your valuable feedback! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our services overall but we will review our policies concerning the information we are communicating with customers concerning well water analysis and make sure that everything is consistent with the latest sample packages offered by the lab. We apologize for the confusion.

05/16/2020

It went great! The Inspector was professional, helpful, friendly and great at explaining the issues he found!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pre-listing home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we are very happy to know you were pleased with our services!

02/12/2020

I was very glad I called Hearthstone for this inspection. I was able to schedule an inspection within 2 days. Brian, the inspector I worked with, arrived on time and did a very thorough job. I went around with him throughout the inspection and asked many questions, which he was very patient about answering. He made many suggestions that will help me prioritize and complete the work that needs doin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the services we provided! Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

12/02/2019

A very pleasant experience! Mark arrived early and explained what he had inspected so far. He was very thorough and provided great detail to help us understand the things that he recommended needed fixing. He also provided information on the must fix things. We got the completed report within hours of leaving the home. Very quick turnaround. The report was easy to read and provided a feature that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

We are very happy to know you are pleased with our services! Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Home Inspection, Termite & Wood, Mold, Lead Paint & Septic. Radon Measurements. Water Quality Analysis. Well Flow Tests.

Remediation & Contracting Work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express