Epic View Window Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2014

40 Lydia Ave

Providence, RI 02904

Maybe we are old-fashioned, but we were raised with the understanding that honesty, trust, kindness, integrity, and a big cold glass of hard work is what life is all about. This belief is the foundation of Epic View. That's why we are the only window cleaning and power washing company you'll find that lives by the "Granny Rule" and the only one that offers you a "no funny business" satisfaction guarantee. Why choose us? Because you want the job done right and you want it done by someone you can trust....

08/08/2019

Terry F.

Ernie did an excellent job on all of these glass surfaces. We were especially impressed with the results on our skylights. Three of these had not been cleaned in years and were encrusted with a mixture of sticky pine pollen and dirt. now they are sparkling clean. Overall, a very professional job.

Description of Work
Skylights, windows and sliding glass doors cleaning.

07/02/2016

Lisa R.

I recently had Ernie from Epic View clean the windows on my house. I have never had professional window cleaning before, since I thought it might be sort of an extravagance. Now I want him to come back every year! It was so worth it and he did an absolutely beautiful job. I found myself staring out of my windows watching birds in the back yard and realized how dirty my windows had been - I was missing out on a lot of the "show" out there! My boyfriend joked "there's no glass in these windows!" because they were so clean and clear. Besides doing a great job cleaning, Ernie is very personable and neat with his work. It was a pleasure to work with Epic View and I will definitely have them back to clean my windows every year.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the windows on my East Side bungalow.

04/28/2015

kathleen L.

Diana and Ernie were very professional, friendly and did an amazing job. This was a very challenging house which involved difficulty reaching some of the windows. However, they managed to get to every one of them and the windows have never looked better. Diana and Ernie were very clean and left nothing behind. I was impressed that shoe covers were used inside. This house clearly took much longer to do than anticipated by them, but the estimate was honored. I would use this company again as a first choice.

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior windows of a 7000 sq.ft house. Also, cleaned ledges inside, window sills, and changed light bulbs in 2 chandeliers.

Category window cleaning

[member name removed]: It was a pleasure to care for your windows. What an amazing view you have! Your home is truly one-of-a-kind. It's always nice to work for such friendly people. Your kind words are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in the future, whether that's cleaning your windows or maybe on the bike path just enjoying the beautiful Rhode Island summer.

05/30/2014

Margie S.

It was so nice to have people so pleasant and happy working in my home. I enjoyed having them working in my home. They were very quiet and very professional. I will use them the next time I need any cleaning done. They were punctual and very pleasant. They did an amazing job cleaning my windows, inside and out. They were very careful to move things out of the way and everything was put back exactly as it was originally. The windows were really dirty, and had not been washed in some time. They did a wonderful job inside and out.

Description of Work
They cleaned my very dirty windows inside and out and they did an amazing job!

05/22/2014

Barbara R.

They were just delightful! They were on time, professional. They didn't just clean the glass they cleaned the whole window area. They were polite and delightful to work with.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows for me!

Anna & Eddy's Window Cleaning

Anna & Eddy’s Window Cleaning offers commercial and residential window cleaning, power washing, and gutter cleaning to Warwick, RI and the surrounding area. Our family owned and operated business has been offering dependable and quality service since 1986.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions is a multi service sales and installation company serving RI, CT and Southern Massachusetts. We specialize in Flooring sales and installation, Hardwood refinishing, Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, interior and exterior painting, power washing and Roofing. Locally owned and operated, Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions has over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement industry. We have a flooring mobile showroom, meaning we bring the whole store to you so you can shop from the comfort of your own home. We also have a no-haggle price structure, so you can be confident that you will get our best price without the need to negotiate. Additionally, we can finance all of your project up to $100,000 to turn your Home Improvement projects into affordable monthly payments. Visit our website to get pre approved for financing with no hit to your credit. BOOK A FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE ONLINE!! www.Square1USA.com.

Offers by Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We specialize in residential window cleaning and commercial window cleaning up to 5 stories. We also do all kinds of pressure washing and soft washing for siding, decks, roofs, and driveways of all materials. We also offer unique services such as gutter whitening (removing of black streaks) and gutter testing and flushing.