Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage

Delivery Service
Not Licensed

85 Academy Ave

Providence, RI 02908

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage is a fully licensed, bonded and insured family owned and operated company. All employees are background checked. We come with all the tools, protective padding and equipment necessary. We invite you to join our growing number of repeat and referral clients, and see whyCorreira Brothers’ Moving & Storage is the top-rated company in Southern New England....

4.1

4.3

movers (20)hauling (1)snow removal (1)

03/09/2021

Very disappointed. They moved half the stuff they were suppose to. When you make an appointment they ask for every little thing you are moving to size the truck. I told them what needed to be moved, they show up with a small truck for a 2 bedroom home and storage unit. Not even close to the proper size. I put everything in 2 rooms that needed to be on the truck, told them that specifically, numero...

Description of Work
Moving from house to house

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at (401) 324 - 2226 or office@correirabros.com and we'd be happy to help you out. Cheers, Correira Brothers Moving & Storage

06/27/2020

Newly renovated apartment! Refinished floors scraped up, paint chipped and gouges in woodwork

Description of Work
Move from 2nd to 1st floor

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

08/06/2019

We used Correira Brothers to move us .7 miles away from our current home on 7/16/19. We confirmed our move with Diana and was told they charge a 3 hour minimum and 1 hour is their drive time. We had a small move and expected and understood the 3 hour charge. Our moving window came and went with no communication from the company. I called & was told they were running late and I would get an ETA soo...

Description of Work
Moved homes

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

Review for Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage - 85 Academy Ave, Providence, RI - 38029207

We aim to provide positive experiences at all times. Is there anything we could do to make it better? Please contact us at (401) 324 - 2226 or office@correirabros.com

04/02/2019

wl the overall move was ok the movers damage some things in my old address. my wife even told the movers to be careful a few Times. after the movers pick up all our furniture and boxes .that's when I seen damage .the guy who gave us the quote said everything will be protected not to worry .me not looking at the whole contract was not told about any policys we needed to protect our furniture and gl...

Description of Work
move and pack furniture / antiques to protect it from damage.

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

We appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, don't hesitate to reach out to us at (401) 324 - 2226 or office@correirabros.com

02/22/2019

I was very impressed with the service from Correira Brothers. They were extremely accommodating and the price was very cheap compared to other movers. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family. The movers themselves were very nice and careful with my items.

Description of Work
Best Movers!

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

We appreciate the kind words and are happy we could provide a great experience for you!

02/13/2019

Great company and crew. They moved our 2br apartment larger items in a short amount of time with extreme care. Very reasonable rates. They were also very friendly and seemed like cool guys. Everything came the same as we left it. Do yourself a favor and just call these guys. Thank you Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage!!!

Description of Work
Hired For Moving

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!

09/19/2018

Realluy polite guys, on time, efficient, don't take a lot of breaks, they were just terrific in every way. I would highly recommend them. They were knowledgeable about everything and I had nothing damaged in either move. They carefully wrapped everything and didn't just throw everything in a truck. They packed the truck in a way that everything was padded correctly and didn't shift around. They kn...

Description of Work
They've help me move my daughter to her first apartment to graduate school and then again to her second apartment.

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review!

09/13/2018

The movers were a little late but called me beforehand to let me know they were running behind. They also included 2 extra guys at no extra cost. We were trying to stay in the minimum 3 hour window so that was a big plus. The guys (Jason, Mike, Roc, an RJ) who showed up were very friendly, fast, and efficient. They were very careful not to scratch anything and very organized! Finished in less time...

Description of Work
Unloading moving truck

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us!

08/21/2017

It went terrific. The team sent (Archie, Mike and Jay) were very courteous, professional, careful of every piece of furniture moved, and worked hard for 12.5 hours straight to get the move accomplished. They disassembled heavy furniture, beds and tables and reassembled them perfectly in our new home and placed every one in the location we requested. I could not be happier with the move. I would de...

Description of Work
Moving a two floor, ten room, two car garage house including a standup piano from one home in Middletown into a new home in the same town.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

We appreciate the rating, and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience!

08/03/2017

They were done before the 3 hour limit! I am going to try to get them again when I need to have them unload and I would recommend this company to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Labor to pack a Pod. It was a father and son team and I was very impressed with both of them. They were personable, never took breaks and never stopped working!

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you so much for the review!

Packers. Movers. Storage. Correira Brothers' Moving & Storage has earned a reputation as a premiere moving and storage company, committed to the highest quality of customer service. Providing local and long-distance solutions for residential, commercial and military relocations. Specialized in moving pianos. Offering professional packing services, secure climate-controlled storage and a variety of moving supplies.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover