Iasimone Plumbing Heating & Drain Cleaning

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2008

Iasimone Plumbing-Heating & Drain Cleaning Inc. Over 30 years of experience in the plumbing and heating trade. We are licensed and fully insured. We provide residential and commercial plumbing and heating services and installation. We do small additions, new homes, boiler replacements, hot water heater replacements and all small repair work. New or replacment sewer and water connections. We also do new kitchen and bath remodeling work....

Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc.

Pump & Well Repair Service, water filtration, water softener service, sales, repairs

Offers by Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc. on Angi
Five star drain cleaning

FIVE STAR DRAIN CLEANING LLC. WE ARE FULLY INSURED WE CAN TAKE CARE OF ANY DRAIN PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING WE OFFER CAMERA SERVICE MINI JETTA SERVICE GREASE TRAP CLEANING TUB LINES,SINK LINES,MAIN LINES WE OFFER FREE SEWER LINE INSPECTIONS AN FREE ESTIMATES

TID Trenchless

TID Trenchless is a veteran owned and operated company specializing in pipe repair and drain cleaning. We offer no dig solutions to repair pipes underground, video inspections, pipe locates and drain cleaning. With experience dating back to 2000, we established our company in 2019 to continue delivering quality and reliable service. Big job or small, you should call us first. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by TID Trenchless on Angi

04/25/2018

Not a single complaint. He's great.

Description of Work
Repairing and replacing old pipes and fixtures.

02/15/2018

Everything went very well., and quickly.

Description of Work
Lou has done several projects for me from plumbing repairs to new installations. Everything was done professionally, completed once he started, and worked perfectly. If there was a problem or any minor adjustment needed he responded promptly. I think of him first for any plumbing problem.

08/26/2017

He is great. I have been using him for a few years for different things. He is fabulous. I have been using him over the last dozen years or so. His quote was in the middle of the quotes I got, I thought that was fair. I would give him A's for everything. He is amazing, he didn't track mud in. I left the house unlocked to work on it when I wasn't home. I love this guy. I would absolutely use him ag...

Description of Work
Installed a new furnace, a boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/29/2017

Louis is the best!! Very conscientious, communicative and does EXCELLENT work. He showed up first thing everyday until the job was done. He had creative solutions for some tricky issues that cropped up with the old house and our modern needs and delivered the best results and appearance. He didn't take the expedient way out--he delivered quality solutions. He explained all the options and gave adv...

Description of Work
We moved into a 1930's house that need all new piping, stacks and gas lines. We needed all the lead and brass pipes removed and pex lines put in. We had a 1/2 bath moved to another location on the first floor and a master bath put in on the second floor. The existing second floor bath needed a new toilet and vanity/sink.faucet. We also needed gas lines put in for an HVAC system and reno-ed the kitchen completely so we needed new sink, disposal, dishwasher, water line to fridge and gas stove hook ups.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling,drain cleaning

06/08/2017

The leaking pipe was hard to reach but Mr. Iasimone was able to cut it off and install the new pipe. His work was completed quickly and he cleaned up everything before he left.

Description of Work
New drain line needed to be installed under kitchen sink. Ran drain line into basement and connected it to main stack

Category plumbing

Residential & light commercial plumbing & heating, new homes large or small, remodel work, new additions, finish basements, water heater replacement, repair of all plumbing fixtures and heating installation & repair of gas and oil boilers, commercial services including office spaces, restaurants, cafes & fitness centers.

Hot air furnace work or central air-conditioning installation or repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover