Craig Paris Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2010

I apprenticed in Oregon and worked in the union for another 6 years before coming to Rhode Island. After 2yrs working for local and government contractors, I opened my own business in 1992. My experience includes everything from mansions, to dog houses. Foundations to roofing, and everything in between. I love the work I do and enjoy the challenge of every new project. I have 2-6 employees and a reputable list of subcontractors for plumbing, electrical, excavating, etc. Estimates are free and currently I am learning a new CAD program to make designing projects easier. Oh yeah, I can juggle too....

FKB Rug's Installation LLC

FKB Rug's Installation LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a home renovation estimate today!

01/02/2014

He was great. The crew came when they were scheduled. They were polite and responsive to requests. They cleaned the site at the end of each work day and again at the end of the job. The work was excellent and completed in the agreed time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig reshingled the southern exposure on our house.

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/23/2012

.When I called Mr. Paris, he was working nearby, and showed up to give me an estimate within 1/2 hour. He proceded to readjust the gutter slope, and the job was completed in less than an hour. We won't know how successful he was until a heavy rain, but the gutter slope is visibly in the right direction, and he offered to return and install further support for the gutter if there is still a problem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Paris corrected an improperly sloped gutter to alleviate a problem with rain overflow and consequent basement flooding.

CATEGORY gutter repair

03/03/2012

The job went very well. His crew finished the job in 3 days. They were very professional and did a beautiful job. They weren't able to start on the day he told me, but Craig kept intouch with us and told us when he was coming. Also, we were able to put the job on Mastercard which was very convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig & his workers job was to remove the old shingles from the south side of our house and replace with new white cedar shingles. He also was to provide housewrap sheathing, repair and replace any damaged wall sheathing, provide window flashing as needed and install a pvc shadow board at sofits & rake. He also removed all debris and provided a thorough clean-up

CATEGORY siding

11/06/2011

I was very concerned that the gutters be rebuilt (with wood again) and installed exactly to their original appearance. Craig performed this work perfectly. The deteriorated flat roof was replaced with a rubber membrane roof and the shingles on the main structure were replaced. I have no problems with the final product what-so-ever. Due to this work, I recommended him to my grandparents for whom he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig removed and replaced the original deteriorated historic wood gutters and trim. Additionally he replaced a flat 15'x14' roof and half of the main shingled roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

I build houses and repair houses. Think of most anything related...foundation to roof, that's the work I do. I can build a foundation, pour the slab, frame the house, install windows and doors, roofing, siding, electrical, plumbing, drywall/plaster, flooring, kitchens, decks, fencing and minor landscaping. I can also build tree houses, or cut down an unwanted tree.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal