Rooterman of Rhode Island

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

3.8

Rooterman of Rhode Island is a local professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company. Rooterman provides services to homeowners as well as businesses such as: chain stores, realtors, municipalities, condos, etc. No job is too big or too small for Rooterman!...

R & J Power Washing LLC

We specialize in pressure washing and roof cleaning and are 100% committed to customer satisfaction.

09/18/2020

Said they would show up between 8-10 on Friday, so I called off work. They never showed up, did not call, did not answer my calls. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing shutoff valves.

CATEGORY drain pipe

09/18/2020

Hired to check out a leak under the kitchen sink which turned out to be from the garbage disposal. Tim and Paul were quick, courteous and professional, and made helpful referrals to deal with the water damage. I appreciate them sticking around to answer some of my questions about the plumbing in general.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak under the kitchen sink

07/24/2020

These people are oriented towards unclogging drains not reccomended for real plumbing job. Callesd and said they would be at house from 8-10am. Called at 125 saying they were 15 minutes away. Then came next day and said they would have to send someone else. Never came back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a flow valve replaced

01/17/2020

I applied on Angies list for a quote on Thursday evening. less than 10 min I got a call from the owner of Rooterman plumbing in RI, quoted me a new toilet with new wax seal. We agreed to price, Friday morning he was at my house by 9am and change the toilet with new, took old toilet away and price was exactly as quoted. I like quick service and HONESTY!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out leaking toilet with new toilet and new wax ring.

11/04/2019

It went very well. They called me back right away on Sunday morning and they were here to do the job the next day. Tim did a very good job. Fast, efficient and very polite. Price was reasonable. I will call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky pipe under tub on second floor. Access in kitchen cabinet

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing repairs and installation, Drain cleaning, Septic Installation, Plumbing inspections,