Ocean State Home Improvement Inc

Founded 2000 ‚ÄĘ With Angi since June 2006

We are a full service home remodeling company....

Alves General Services

Painting carpentry

05/01/2020

GREAT SERVICE- gave me a quote and did the job the SAME DAY! Very fair pricing! Very professional and clean! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an aluminum frame around a window redone

CATEGORY picture framing,siding

Thank [Member Name Removed] for this positive review and thank you for your business. I look forward to actually meeting you in person this coming week to quote your floor tile job. I will reach out to you soon. Be Safe ūüėÄūüėÄūüėÄ

08/19/2019

John and his crew were very professional. He came right away, quoted me a price and advised me on the materials and work I needed done. As soon as I agreed, I didn't have to wait. The materials were delivered promptly and the work started. His crew came at the time they said and worked diligently. He has a hard working crew including his two very respectful sons. His son Nick answered all of my qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding, decks, gutters

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,siding,woodworking

Thank you so much for recognizing the hard work we put in. Your home looks great and will for many years. I look forward to hearing from you on your next project. Enjoy your home!!!

03/28/2018

Awesome!!! These guys are fast, and very good. We’ve had so many bad experiences with other companies, but John and his crew are awesome. Door was installed within about 2 hours and is exactly what we wanted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new door installed

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying your door. It was my pleasure working for you and I look forward to working on your next project. Please keep in touch. Thank you

03/28/2018

Great! John and his crew are total pros. They work hard and work fast. Done in a day, cleaned up and the work was great. Would hire them again in a heartbeat to help us with out 100 year old house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten cedar shingles, put in new flashing and housewrap

CATEGORY siding

Thank you again and also thanks for your patience since it did take longer than I originally told you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

12/16/2015

ON time, good clean up, excellent windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced six windows.  Excellent work

CATEGORY replacement windows

Windows - sales, installation & service, doors - sales & installation, siding.