Closets Etc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2007

For over 30 years, Closets etc. has been organizing homes and offices for its customers. The company is family- and majority female owned and operated. We are not affiliated with any franchise organization. We are able to pass our lower cost along to you. We currently have 6 employees. Closets etc.

closet design (75)cabinet makers (6)professional organizers (5)

08/06/2022

Precious N.

Randy was professional and responded in day. Randy came to residence and had samples to show us. I contacted 3 companies. Closets etc was the only one that responded professionally. 2nd company emailed and asked us to measure our closets and email them back. 3rd never heard from. My 3 closets look incredible. Highly recommended. Wish I had done this sooner. I had all of my clothes in 2 closets and 2 big bins. I was able to fit everything in one closet after. Do not hesitate to call Randy.

Description of Work
shelving for reach in closets

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

Review for Closets Etc - 1285 Waterford Drive, East Greenwich, RI - 39826458

04/21/2022

Marsha N.

Very professional. The designer came and measured our space and consulted with me on what we wanted. The prices were reasonable. Communication was frequent and we could pay over the phone. The closet looks very nice now!

Description of Work
Create closet space and rods

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

Review for Closets Etc - 1285 Waterford Drive, East Greenwich, RI - 39705564

10/29/2021

Carol H.

This has been a great experience from beginning to end. We had two MB closets designed. One of which had a slanted ceiling. We loved Sophia’s design. The installers were outstanding. They were very professional, efficient, polite and tidy. The price was very fair, much better then other places, with a better design then other place’s interviewed.

Description of Work
2 MB closets

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

03/24/2021

Robert H.

Closets Etc. designed and installed 5 new closets for our RI home. What a great job! Sophia was a great designer, very organized and always on time with her designs, updates and delivery. The installers came at 8A sharp exactly as planned and did a great job... very clean and organized work. The final results were exactly as we had hoped! We would highly recommend Closets Etc. for any closet renovations!

Description of Work
New Closets

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Thank you very much for your review. It was my pleasure working with you.

03/08/2021

Mrs. Bonnie H.

From start to finish, closets Etc did a fantastic job. I could not be happier with the finished product. With the custom drawers and total finish, we are not going to put doors back on this master bedroom closet. It now looks like a custom built-in and actually accents the room.

Description of Work
Complete change of a reach in closet that was in the original wire shelfs and hanging areas from when we bought the house over 30 years ago. It was not functional and the louver doors needed to be replaced as well.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. I am so glad that it worked out so that you do not feel the need for the doors!! That's great.

01/23/2021

Linda M.

Sophia and her installers are extremely professional and competent at what they do. My experience with Closets, etc was absolutely seamless. From the first appointment to the final result! I am completely satisfied with the final result! The pictures don’t do it any justice! But I posted them anyway. Fantastic job! Have already recommended closets etc to 2 other people.

Description of Work
Closets etc. remodeled the interior design of my master closet.

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Review for Closets Etc - 1285 Waterford Drive, East Greenwich, RI - 39151887

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure working with you.

07/09/2020

Karen S.

Very smooth and stress free experience

Description of Work
Bedroom closet

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with you on your project.

04/23/2020

David D.

Very well, professional, patient, punctual, excellent communication.

Description of Work
Design, build, and install closet.

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to send a review. It was pleasure working with you.

04/10/2020

Kayleen F.

Amazing quality, professionalism, and price. I will definitely be using them again in the future. HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Custom closets

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure working with you.

09/07/2019

Kristin K.

I highly recommend this company. From the beginning to end, it was very professional. The entire cost of the project and how it would be completed in a timely manner was clearly stated upfront. They were on schedule, they were exact in their price quote, and the fellow who came to install the closets was very professional, and completed the installation in a quick and efficient manner. Also the rooms were very clean when he left. I would most certainly do business with them again, and I highly recommend them. Also, after giving me the quote for the work, there was no pressure to do business with them, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
I had 3 closets designed with shelving and drawers

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Thank you. It was my pleasure doing business with you.

09/03/2019

Lil D.

I was so impressed with the professional service Sophia and her company gave. Her design was exactly my vision and the quality of the system was outstanding. Closet, etc., was reasonably priced compared to other companies I was looking into. The installation was also professional and organized! I recommend Closets, etc. very highly!

Description of Work
Master Closet System

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure working with you.

08/03/2019

Christina G.

Absolutely delighted with the whole process and results. We needed to build an entryway coat cupboard to fit a small space, and we wound up adding three more storage areas. Sophia came in and made recommendations, sent us architectural renderings, and the actual work was completed in less than one day. John is a master cabinet maker, minimally invasive, and very nice. We were able to design storage downstairs that matched the historic wood colors of our condo, and create a more modern effect upstairs in a neutral pale that goes with the mid-century modern style of the guest room.

Description of Work
Storage Solutions

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Review for Closets Etc - 1285 Waterford Drive, East Greenwich, RI - 38027919

thank you very much for your review!

08/02/2019

Patricia C.

Very happy with the job. Sophia was prompt professional and efficient. She came up with great designs. The install went very smoothly and John was friendly yet professional and very tidy when doing the work. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
5 closets installed

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

06/13/2019

TAYLOR H.

The team did an exceptional job at a reasonable price. Happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Master closet

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure.

05/29/2019

Patti C.

Our experience with Closets Etc. was excellent! Sophia was very professional and also very patient with the many changes made during the process. She responded to all my questions in a very timely and professional manner! The installation was efficient and professional and we are very pleased with the quality and design. Highly recommend this company if you need new closets!

Description of Work
Master bedroom and front entry closet

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Thank you very much, [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure working with you!

05/06/2019

Beth Y.

It was great. The planning process was smooth - Sophia was professional, efficient and had great recommendations. We revised the plan together several times and I was very happy with the final design. The builders were prompt - early, in fact. They, too, were professional, efficient, and very tidy. The final product was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
We needed a closet system for our bedroom closet.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. The team is very so glad to receive great reviews from our satisfied clients!

04/03/2019

Alexander A.

The work completed was excellent and worth the price. Sophia was knowledgeable and easy to work with. My wife and I are very happy with our new closet.

Description of Work
Install of a walk-in master closet

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Thank you. So glad that you are happy!

02/11/2019

Paul F.

Sophie was awesome. I must have changed the design 5 different times and she was incredibly responsive, often turning around the changes and putting forward the new design in less than 24 hours.

Description of Work
Update master bedroom closet

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. Sophia

08/24/2018

Sharon R.

Sophia is very professional & easy to work with. The 2 men that installed the closet were punctual, friendly and very conscious of keeping everything clean. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Closet system replaced

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

12/12/2017

Mary-Beth M.

Had 3 closet systems put in. Sophia was very punctual, professional and her knowledge and experience really shined through. She listened to me and cam up with solutions for each closet. Peter did all installation work as designed and was very neat. Great company!

Description of Work
Hanging rods and shelving in closets

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

10/23/2017

Sharon G.

This is the second time we have used Closets Etc. We have been delighted with the finished result both times. Everyone we dealt with was professional and responded to emails promptly. Sophia gave us a couple of options for the space. The installer was wonderful, he was on time and very pleasant. He put down drop cloths to protect our hardwood floor and did a great job installing our closet system. Would not hestitate to recommend them or use them again.

Description of Work
We had a closet installed in our master bedroom.

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

10/02/2017

ED L.

It was a pleasure meeting with Sophia. She had great ideas and was open to our needs and ideas we suggested. She also was very cooperative in changing the design several times until we arrived at the perfect design. The install went extremely well. The installer was very neat, friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
We had 3 closets renovated, entry/mudroom, pantry and master bedroom.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017