Closets Etc

Rhode Island: Contractors
01/01/2023

1285 Waterford Drive

East Greenwich, RI 02818

For over 30 years, Closets etc. has been organizing homes and offices for its customers. The company is family- and majority female owned and operated. We are not affiliated with any franchise organization. We are able to pass our lower cost along to you. We currently have 6 employees. Closets etc. designs, manufactures and installs custom closets for all areas of a home or office. Typical spaces include master bedrooms, children's rooms, pantries, hallways, laundry rooms, mudrooms and garages. We also build entertainment centers and offices, complete with filing cabinets, computer workstations and storage cabinets. We are specialists in melamine,wood veneer and real wood closets and cabinets. Our designers use sophisticated computer design techniques, and they have decades of experience in optimizing even the most challenging spaces. Our designers been working with homeowners, builders, interior designers and architects alike on new construction as well as remodeling difficult-to-fit historic houses and condominiums throughout New England. Give us a call, and we will come to your home or construction project. Our designers measure the space, determine your specific needs and preferences, and provide you with a detailed proposal, usually within two business days. We provide these in-home consultations totally free of charge, and we do not charge for installation. Our installers are experienced company employees. Customer satisfaction is key, and most of our new customers come to us through referrals from satisfied clients. We offer a limited warranty on all of our products for as long as the customer owns his/her home. Closets etc. is licensed, bonded and insured in Rhode Island and Connecticut. Please visit our website, www.closetsetc.com, for more information, including testimonials from our customers....

closet design (72)professional organizers (5)cabinet makers (5)

03/24/2021

Closets Etc. designed and installed 5 new closets for our RI home. What a great job! Sophia was a great designer, very organized and always on time with her designs, updates and delivery. The installers came at 8A sharp exactly as planned and did a great job... very clean and organized work. The final results were exactly as we had hoped! We would highly recommend Closets Etc. for any closet renov...

Description of Work
New Closets

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Thank you very much for your review. It was my pleasure working with you.

03/08/2021

From start to finish, closets Etc did a fantastic job. I could not be happier with the finished product. With the custom drawers and total finish, we are not going to put doors back on this master bedroom closet. It now looks like a custom built-in and actually accents the room.

Description of Work
Complete change of a reach in closet that was in the original wire shelfs and hanging areas from when we bought the house over 30 years ago. It was not functional and the louver doors needed to be replaced as well.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. I am so glad that it worked out so that you do not feel the need for the doors!! That's great.

01/23/2021

Sophia and her installers are extremely professional and competent at what they do. My experience with Closets, etc was absolutely seamless. From the first appointment to the final result! I am completely satisfied with the final result! The pictures don’t do it any justice! But I posted them anyway. Fantastic job! Have already recommended closets etc to 2 other people.

Description of Work
Closets etc. remodeled the interior design of my master closet.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure working with you.

07/09/2020

Very smooth and stress free experience

Description of Work
Bedroom closet

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with you on your project.

04/23/2020

Very well, professional, patient, punctual, excellent communication.

Description of Work
Design, build, and install closet.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to send a review. It was pleasure working with you.

04/10/2020

Amazing quality, professionalism, and price. I will definitely be using them again in the future. HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Custom closets

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure working with you.

09/07/2019

I highly recommend this company. From the beginning to end, it was very professional. The entire cost of the project and how it would be completed in a timely manner was clearly stated upfront. They were on schedule, they were exact in their price quote, and the fellow who came to install the closets was very professional, and completed the installation in a quick and efficient manner. Also the ro...

Description of Work
I had 3 closets designed with shelving and drawers

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Thank you. It was my pleasure doing business with you.

09/03/2019

I was so impressed with the professional service Sophia and her company gave. Her design was exactly my vision and the quality of the system was outstanding. Closet, etc., was reasonably priced compared to other companies I was looking into. The installation was also professional and organized! I recommend Closets, etc. very highly!

Description of Work
Master Closet System

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure working with you.

08/03/2019

Absolutely delighted with the whole process and results. We needed to build an entryway coat cupboard to fit a small space, and we wound up adding three more storage areas. Sophia came in and made recommendations, sent us architectural renderings, and the actual work was completed in less than one day. John is a master cabinet maker, minimally invasive, and very nice. We were able to design storag...

Description of Work
Storage Solutions

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

thank you very much for your review!

08/02/2019

Very happy with the job. Sophia was prompt professional and efficient. She came up with great designs. The install went very smoothly and John was friendly yet professional and very tidy when doing the work. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
5 closets installed

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Closets, storage areas, entertainment centers, laundry rooms, pantries, basements, offices, garages

General Contracting