JGS Overhead Doors

With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 7536

Cumberland, RI 02864

We serve both residential and commercial customers. We specialize in servicing and installing garage doors and electric garage door openers. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed....

11/26/2016

Greg D.

Guys were great fast and clean

Description of Work
replaced garage doors

07/19/2016

PHILIP B.

Description of Work
DID A GOOD JOB INSTALLING GARAGE DOORS. HOWEVER THEY HAD TO RETURN FOR FINAL ADJUSTMENTS.

05/04/2016

Arlene B.

Description of Work
A spring broke on one of our garage doors. Placed repair call on April 19th. Our call was returned that evening and spring was replaced the following morning. While here representative checked the other garage door and oiled both doors. The prompt response was very much appreciated.

03/19/2016

Stephen J.

As usual, they performed the service in a timely manner and did a great job. Very professional.

Description of Work
General service of broken door.

11/27/2015

Carl B.

Description of Work
They replaced the springs and serviced my garage door. The bill was even les than the estimate.

09/04/2015

Elaine M.

Description of Work
replaced the garage door opener, and reset the cables, all done within 1 wk of initial call. that's what I call service.

06/27/2015

John D.

This company is awesome! Two men came to my house the day after I called. They were professional and courteous. In addition to replacing the cable, they added hardware and lubricated both garage doors. There was no attempt to up-sell. I'm very pleased with both price and performance. It's good to know I have someone like this to call whenever I have problems with my garage doors!

Description of Work
Replaced a broken cable on my overhead garage door

01/12/2015

WILLIAM C.

Everything went well

Description of Work
repair door

02/14/2014

Craig S.

I could not be happier. They were on-time, clean, fast, and Competitively priced.

Description of Work
JGS installed 2 brand new garage doors for me at my new home.

06/29/2013

Guy P.

Installation went well. Very happy with the work. Courteous, responsive and great quality work.

Description of Work
One of the springs on our garage door broke and we needed it replacing. They responded quickly and put a temporary fix on the existing spring so the door would work. They picked up new springs (we decided to replace both) and installed them. Great service. The temporary fix really helped bridge the gap until the part was available. They had previously installed a new motor, that also went well. Would definitely use them again. Great local company.

05/21/2013

Jeffrey L.

Bud and his crew were fantastic! Not only was his price the lowest, but we were able to get the carriage house style door we wanted. The installation was performed approximately two weeks after we were quoted for the job and was very quick and painless. They were also able to repair some of the trim around the door that had been installed incorrectly and needed repair. I would highly recommend JGS to anyone looking for a new garage door, opener or repair!

Description of Work
We had a new garage door and opener installed.

12/10/2011

Eugenie C.

Great!

Description of Work
Garage door repair: One young man came right on time- assessed what was needed -replacement of two springs(one had actually snapped) on our fifty year old garage door and quickly replaced both springs to avoid having to come back. He showed us how to keep doors oiled for future care. I'm sorry we waited so long to have the spring replaced-this company was just great to deal with and the charge was reasonable for the services rendered. How often can you state that these days?

08/08/2011

Margaret C.

Their prices were really good. We are the happy with the result.

Description of Work
They replaced three garage doors.

06/01/2006

I WAS SATISFIED WITH WHAT THEY DID FOR ME. I DO THINK THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE HIGH, BUT NOT OUTRAGEOUS. EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT NOW, SO I CAN'T COMPLAIN. I THOUGHT THE WORKERS DID A VERY GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED THE TRACK ON MY GARAGE DOOR.

KPM Home Improvements and Repairs

KPM Home Improvements has been servicing Rhode Island with professionalism, and great customer service for almost 20 years. Our intent has always been to strive to complete the job on time, never leave a mess after the day is done, and ensuring the client is 100% satisfied. Ken (Owner) holds everyone accountable for the highest quality workmanship. Learn more about KPM Home Improvements by visiting www.kpmremodeling.com

Exact Exteriors

We are a team of contractors with decades of experience who specialize in exterior renovations: roofing, siding, and painting

Offers by  Exact Exteriors on Angi
    VENTURE WINDOW LLC.

Venture Window has been in business for 31 years. We have a huge selection of products for every need. Residential, Historic, Commercial, Vinyl - Wood - Aluminum. We are wholesale distributors for all our product lines and pass the savings on to the consumer. We feature our own in house installers (NEVER subs) and have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating. The owners, Bruce Schulbaum & John Mills III oversee all projects and guarantee satisfaction. Call or stop by our enormous showroom conveniently located in Providence. ALL PRODUCTS ARE ENERGY STAR RATED FOR HIGHEST EFFICIENCY. MOST PRODUCTS CARRY A LIFETIME WARRANTY & WE PROVIDE A 5 YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON INSTALLED PRODUCTS.

Offers by VENTURE WINDOW LLC. on Angi