Steampro

With Angi since July 2010

Providing RI and MA with carpet cleaning services for over 25 years. All work 100% guaranteed....

Masters Carpet Care LLC

Masters Carpet Care LLC

Carpet cleaning, Rip outs, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Pet fluid treatments and removal, Drapery Cleaning, AND MUCH MORE! ------- This year marks 20 years in the Carpet Cleaning industry! Why choose Masters carpet care? Because attention to detail our specialty! Our environment friendly products are safe and healthy for your animals and flooring!

03/31/2018

Our call was answered promptly and services done almost immediately. The technician went over and above what was expected, for much less cost than the estimates of other companies. We were very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a loveseat, 2 recliners and carpeting cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/19/2016

Besides miscommunication about what time they would be there (reminder email said 8 AM and they did not arrive till 10 AM), it went very well. Great price for a lot of cleaning done! Very responsive also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, wood floor clean and wax to include stairs, tile and grout cleaning, all radiators, and dryer vent vacuum. Basically whole house floor cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,air duct cleaning,floor cleaning

04/15/2016

Great. They were able to come out a couple of days before Thanksgiving on short notice. They showed up when they said they would and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaned my tile floors in the mudroom, kitchen, sitting room and hallways

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

07/28/2015

The Tech was very knowledgeable and did a great job. I showed him a few very soiled areas and he was able to completely clean them, he was thorough and never stopped from when he arrived till he left. The job was done in no time and looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and set an appointment for mid July. I had water damage this winter so the carpets were extra dirty with all the reconstruction, traffic and plaster dust. The tech arrived on time and I showed him what needed to be cleaned. The areas cleaned were the carpets in the living/dinning room, two bedrooms, a small office, a hallway and the cellar stairs. He also cleaned the tops and seats of a sofa and chair, three recliners and four kitchen chairs. He did a great job, my 22 year old carpet almost looks like new! I will make sure I call them the next time I need the carpets cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

07/19/2015

Standard large unit walk behind cleaner for wet/dry processing was used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 2 carpets and 1 runner.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oriental & area run cleaning