Epic Construction & Home Improvements

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

3.7

180 Stony Acre Dr

Cranston, RI 02920

Free estimates. We do sometimes Sub - Contract Electric & Plumbing....

04/18/2015

Conor M.

A lot of work that I do actually do, I did through the guy that did my initial renovation where I bought the house. I was pretty much always satisfied with his work and his references. He is with Epic Construction. His name is David Costabile. The cost is pretty cheap. He is very flexible with timing. I work far away from home. He is very understanding because it’s always has to be on a weekend or whenever I’m free. He is aware of keeping the cost reasonable because I had a repeat customer and he’s keeping an eye on that for me. He is very easy to work with and he is knowledgeable. He is willing to figure out if your goal is high finish, high quality of work and a budget concern. That is the thing that I appreciate the most about him. He considers your goal. I’ve been so happy working with him. It’s been three years where I’ve had little things here and there.

Description of Work
I’m working with him right now. I'm getting a door replaced.

Category doors

05/05/2013

robert M.

Dave came in and told us he would do the job in 2 to 3 weeks, he was here for 2 and a half months. I am so sorry that we hired Dave Constabile and Epic Construction.Dave is the most unprofessional contractor i have ever delt with, he smokes cigarettes in my house while we are work, i come home to a house that smells like a bar. Dave is also a big slob when it comes to trying to keep his customers ho use clean, Dave just trashed our house for 2 and a half months, he sets his tile saw up against the outside of my house getting wet tile waste all over the wood and front door, without putting anything down on my livingroom floor Dave dripped the wet tile waste through my livingroom to my bathroom not caring about rugs or hardwood floors.We are very disappointed in Daves LACK of workmenship in our bathroom,DAVE CAN NOT TILE, we spent alot of money on our bathroom, Dave did the worst job putting our tile up,it is not straight or level, my shower tile looks 3-d, tiles a different levels, Dave has NO tallent at tiling. I am very sorry that we hired Dave Constabile and his Co Epic Construction. Also DAve put nails throught the top of our finished hardwood floors, it looks terrible. I truly feel Dave mesrepresented us as far as his skill level and ability to do our job and the amount of time it took. Also after the job was done the grout in the shower floor was washing away so Dave had to rip out the wholefloor and replace it. I WOULD NOT EVER HIRE DAVE AND EPIC CONTRUCTION AGAIN.

Description of Work
we hired Dave and his company to finish a bedroom, put down a finished hardwood floor and gut and remodle our bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

11/21/2012

Conor M.

I purchased an abandoned house (vacant 1 yr) with two units, using a federally insured construction loan, and began renovations mid-summer. Dave was one of three contractors I contacted and was the most realistic and up-front. He also had the most reasonable perspective on the project, and understood my goals--I needed a quality renovation, but the rents in the neighborhood and my budget really required modesty and practicality. Many contractors I spoke with weren't willing to be practical (for example, others insisted on expensively re-leveling the kitchen floor; Dave is knowledgeable about flexible kitchen flooring that looks and functions great in an older home). He was also knowledgeable about the federal construction loan process. Dave's ability to get the job done well and on budget (we only overran by about 10%) makes me confident that I'll actually have the money to do more work in the near future. Dave was great in estimating time tables and costs and always gave best/worst scenario estimates for whatever project arose, which let me plan and make the best decision for this project. He also has broad knowledge of the different trades, and some really great professionals on his team. The house looks great, I rented the first unit easily and could do the same with the second if I weren't enjoying living here so much!

Description of Work
renovated 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms (wall and floor ceramic and vinyl tile, cabinetry (custom and manufactured), counters, replaced electric sockets); replaced 10 interior and exterior doors; fixed/installed/refinished hardwood floors, moldings; repaired exterior; installed exterior lighting; various other incidental jobs.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

OM Construction

OM Construction specializes in general contracting services for residential and commercial projects in Rhode Island. Our services include: Hardwood floor installation Hardwood floor repair Home improvements General contracting Interior painting Exterior painting Tile work Stair installation/repair Deck installation Deck repair Kitchen remodeling Bathroom remodeling Carpentry And much more! Located in the Providence, RI area, we're a small, local contractor and bring years of experience to your project. We treat your home project like we would our own.

Services Plus

Services Plus is a full-service exterior and interior painting company that has been serving Southern New Englanders that love their homes since 2002. Over the last two decades, the caliber of Services Plus' work has enabled them to expand from their headquarters in Holliston, MA and in 2019 they opened a second office in Warwick, Rhode Island. From their RI office, Services Plus' dedicated team of estimators, project managers, and crews are bringing the highest-quality painting and carpentry services to the residents of CT and RI who take pride in the way their homes look. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. RI&CT Office: 401-787-2102 RI@ServicesPlus.net

Zuck Painting

Thank you so much for considering Zuck Painting during this important process of choosing the right company to paint your home! We are a fully licensed and insured professional painting company committed to growing from your satisfaction. With over 10 years of combined management and painting experience, we believe that we have what it takes to handle any job. The painting market is filled with contractors. Some of them have very high overhead costs in order to pay high management salaries, accelerate marketing and growth, and pay corporate royalty fees. Others may be smaller and lower priced, but may not have the network or manpower to meet deadlines and provide cadillac service. At Zuck Painting, we believe that we fall in the middle: our pricing is fair and competitive, we have enough manpower to work on multiple jobs and meet all customer needs, and just enough management to service all requests. Some of the benefits of choosing us are as follows: 1. Low 20% down payment - other contractors charge between 30%-50%. 2. 100% Job satisfaction - we will not ask for ANY partial or final payments until our homeowners have walked around the site and are fully satisfied. 3. Quality Guarantee - We will guarantee the quality of our workmanship for 2 years for 2 coats of paint. 4. Experience - Everyone in our company has experience working on jobs ranging from $300 - $1,000,000. We have worked for homeowners, contractors, and large corporations. We have the experience and skills to problem solve anything and handle any type of job. 5. Detailed Proposals - Our scopes are very well defined in writing and your end product will be completely predictable before the job even starts.

Offers by Zuck Painting on Angi

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling. Tile Work.

Fencing. Siding.