Cole Cabinet Co Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2011

Family owned & operated since 1974. Additional DBA - Cole Cabinets. Cost is determined by the job. Member of Better Business Bureau. Free Estimates!...

The Red Carpet Company Inc

The Red Carpet Company Inc

The Red Carpet Company stands for service beyond comparison. We are a multiple award winning fabric and hard surface cleaners. We do not install carpet, tile or inlaid products. Our professional, uniformed technicians combine trade knowledge and experience with a friendly attitude and attention to detail. Our first time customers enjoy a 30% introductory discount, as our way of introducing you to the "Red Carpet Treatment". Our goal is to make you a Red Carpet customer for life. Our offices are located in Warwick RI. We accept all major credit cards or pay by check once our work is complete and you are completely satisfied.

01/03/2015

Went very well. It was a small job but we were treated like it was a big job. Manny was great to work with and the guys that did the install did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a countertop

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Thank you [member name removed], we're happy that you had a good experience. At Cole Cabinet we strive to treat every customer, regardless of the size of the project, with respect and care. We take pride in providing 100% customer satisfaction in every aspect of your interaction with Cole, from the initial design consultation to the installation. We hope to earn your business again in the future. ...

04/10/2014

Cole solved my problem and was very helpful in getting my cabinet door back to being operational. The people who work there take a very active interest in solving problems. I highly recomend them to anyone who needs cabinets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
having had my cabinets for 30 years one of my hinges declined to work properly. I visited Cole and went to their shop where a man informed me that the hinge was broken and could not be fixed. He adjusted the other hinge. I went to the office and received a map of where to find S & H Supply on Dyer St. They had the exact hinge. Cole solved my problem and did not cost a penny. I would highly recommend Cole to anyone in RI

CATEGORY ceramic tile

At Cole Cabinet we pride ourselves on providing excellent products and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I'm glad we were able to solve your problem. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Commercial and residential kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops, granite, laminate, flooring & tiles. Custom millwork including offices, media centers, store counters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express