Apr remodeling

With Angi since August 2016

Remodeling...

The Red Carpet Company Inc

The Red Carpet Company stands for service beyond comparison. We are a multiple award winning fabric and hard surface cleaners. We do not install carpet, tile or inlaid products. Our professional, uniformed technicians combine trade knowledge and experience with a friendly attitude and attention to detail. Our first time customers enjoy a 30% introductory discount, as our way of introducing you to the "Red Carpet Treatment". Our goal is to make you a Red Carpet customer for life. Our offices are located in Warwick RI. We accept all major credit cards or pay by check once our work is complete and you are completely satisfied.

MSF Construction LLC

Clutter indeed? We'll take it guaranteed. Call us today at (401) 441-4845 to de-clutter your space! Expanding your space and possibilities. We are the best! We specialize in: Hauling Trash Collection Junk Removal Garage Clean-outs Attic Clean-Outs Demolition Basement Clean-Outs.

K.A.D PRESSURE CLEANING & MORE

As a family owned business, our job is to serve our customers with the best service possible. At K.A.D we believe your time is valuable, and we believe that our services will save you that time from doing the dirty work to spend with your families.

03/26/2018

Wonderful work! They arrived on time, listened carefully to what needed to be done, got to work and asked for my satisfaction on every project. Grrrrreat!

Description of Work
Remove and install a bathroom ceiling exhaust,heating and light appliance. Assemble two large storage units, hang a large mirror and several pictures. Installed 3 window shades

Category egress windows,handyman service,remodeling,home & garage organization,ceiling fans

10/09/2017

Great. They really wanted to please.

Description of Work
Hanging lamps (indoor and outside), changing thermostats, installing railing on stairway

Category handyman service

09/19/2017

Two men arrived as arranged and set up shop in the garage as it was raining. They completed the work in less than four hours and then helped me return the furniture in place. It looks nice and I've tried to include a picture, but I can't!

Description of Work
Installed crown moulding and chair rail, and covered nail over the nail holes in my living room.

Category contractors,handyman service

08/22/2017

Terrific job! Floor nicely done! They really loaded up their truck to haul away a lot of old stuff from our basement.

Description of Work
Hauling trash and installing closet floor.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hauling services

07/30/2017

I did not get most of my work done and hourly rate was too high double the cost due to two people showed up for one person job not fairly charged.

Description of Work
I needed floor edging ,handler bar .and screwing jobs etc. They came with 2 persons so the time cut off to a half of the job perform. Besides,took off the materials shopping time and a high price materials charged without receipted offer to high price. They did a half the jobs I needed to be done. They did the job but not covered all the job so too expensive to charge the job done but the quality of the work is good but cost to much to be hired again.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Thank you for your review. Deal was for labor only, additional hourly rate was printed on deal when purchased, as well as discussed before work continued. There may have been a confusion. I was asked to assess project and pick up required materials during deal time because she was unable to, in which to satisfy customer was done promptly. There was absolutely no up charge on materials. Respectfull...

remodeling