Apr remodeling

Cranston, RI 02910

Remodeling...

03/26/2018

Janet C.

Wonderful work! They arrived on time, listened carefully to what needed to be done, got to work and asked for my satisfaction on every project. Grrrrreat!

Description of Work
Remove and install a bathroom ceiling exhaust,heating and light appliance. Assemble two large storage units, hang a large mirror and several pictures. Installed 3 window shades

Category egress windows,handyman service,remodeling,home & garage organization,ceiling fans

10/09/2017

Patricia R.

Great. They really wanted to please.

Description of Work
Hanging lamps (indoor and outside), changing thermostats, installing railing on stairway

Category handyman service

09/19/2017

Anna B.

Two men arrived as arranged and set up shop in the garage as it was raining. They completed the work in less than four hours and then helped me return the furniture in place. It looks nice and I've tried to include a picture, but I can't!

Description of Work
Installed crown moulding and chair rail, and covered nail over the nail holes in my living room.

Category contractors,handyman service

08/22/2017

carol C.

Terrific job! Floor nicely done! They really loaded up their truck to haul away a lot of old stuff from our basement.

Description of Work
Hauling trash and installing closet floor.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hauling services

07/30/2017

nancy H.

I did not get most of my work done and hourly rate was too high double the cost due to two people showed up for one person job not fairly charged.

Description of Work
I needed floor edging ,handler bar .and screwing jobs etc. They came with 2 persons so the time cut off to a half of the job perform. Besides,took off the materials shopping time and a high price materials charged without receipted offer to high price. They did a half the jobs I needed to be done. They did the job but not covered all the job so too expensive to charge the job done but the quality of the work is good but cost to much to be hired again.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Thank you for your review. Deal was for labor only, additional hourly rate was printed on deal when purchased, as well as discussed before work continued. There may have been a confusion. I was asked to assess project and pick up required materials during deal time because she was unable to, in which to satisfy customer was done promptly. There was absolutely no up charge on materials. Respectfully Jessy APR Remodeling

07/27/2017

Tina M.

They never showed up I had an appt like only 2 days before!

Description of Work
I had a appt with them on my 60 the birthday! I needed to get dressed to go out to dinner. I Waited and waited. Finally I text and called them to remind them. Jesse finally text me back stating we ran late today. What? I believe they forgot me. They never even bothered to call or text me if that was the case! This is not good biz practice! Never again! Be wary folks! They r on Angie's list????

Category handyman service,plastering,interior painters

05/02/2017

Christine T.

Mr. Baez is diligent, honest, and a total professional in everything he does. He is a delight to work with.

Description of Work
Sanding and refinishing kitchen floor, sanding and refinishing oak table, repairing antique bureau, repairing clapboards on outside of house and other repairs to address a basement leak, repairing floorboards inside house.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

04/29/2017

Charmian T.

Very well all work completed as required

Description of Work
Backplash plastering prep and tiling. Laying down floor tiling

Category hauling services,remodeling,home remodeling

04/25/2017

Brittney R.

Jessy is AWESOME! He has done work for me personally at my home as well as at my place of work. He is always professional, works super hard, and does an overall stellar job at anything I've thrown his way so far. I will gladly hire him over and over again!

Description of Work
Random household things like installing smoke detectors, fixing lights, replacing ceiling tiles, painting and repairing walls/ceilings, and even putting together large pieces of furniture. He also removes unwanted junk from your home as well!

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hauling services,house cleaning,ceiling fans,interior painters

03/10/2017

Victor R.

Jessy did a great job update my bedroom, he even fixed problems that we're done by the previous contractors. Due to him doing such a great, quick and efficient job I had him redo my kitchen floor. He also refinished hardwood floors in my living room and bedrooms. I then had him hang new doors for the bedrooms. Jessy was also able to redo my bedroom closet with a new wire rack shelving unit along with a new celling fan. I will definitely be using his services in the future. I will and have referred him to multiple friends.

Description of Work
Couple of jobs around my house. Replaced bathroom sink Replaced bathroom floor Baseboard trim and molding Replaced kitchen floor Refinished living and bedroom floors Hung two bedroom doors Wire rack shelving in closet Replaced light fixture with celling fan

Category closet systems,handyman service,hauling services,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Above All Roofing

Above All Roofing is a family owned and operated, full service, home improvement company dedicated to home beautification and restoration. Protecting our clients’ investment with durable, guaranteed products, increasing home values, and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like it is our own home. Above All Roofing completes more than 100 home improvement projects each year, making Above all Roofing one of the most experienced and trusted home improvement companies in Rhode Island and throughout New England. Above All Roofing is fully licensed and insured and is member of the Better Business Bureau. The company serves all of New England from its offices in North Smithfield, Rhode Island.

ELCO Painting Inc.

ELCO PAINTING, INC. is a family owned and operated, full-service painting company, that has been specializing in Residential, Commercial and Industrial painting since 1980. We are fully insured and registered in the state of Rhode Island. When you hire ELCO, you hire a team of dedicated professionals with an excellent history of customer service, extensive training and a high level of experience. We guarantee our work after the completion of a job and stand behind it 100%. Hundreds of references are available upon request. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 401-295-2201.

Offers by ELCO Painting Inc. on Angi
    Viking Painting

We are a local Rhode Island based painting and light construction business with over 10 years experience ensuring quality work done in a timely manner. Licensed & Insured. Contact us for your FREE QUOTE today at info@vikingpaintingcontractor.com or call (401) 205-5983.

remodeling