Packham Builders LLC

With Angi since August 2016

Owner operated...

BAC Roofing & Construction

Your best defense against the elements is a sturdy roof. B.A.C. Roofing in Bristol, Rhode Island has been keeping homes and businesses throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts safe from storms and everyday wear for over 23 years with top-quality roofing services. We work with both residential and commercial customers, providing repairs, reroofing, new roofs, flat roofs, sloped roofs, rubber membrane roofs, plus siding and gutter work. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured, we work closely with our customers and guarantee total satisfaction on all work we perform. We have not had a dissatisfied customer yet! Whether you need shingles replaced, storm repairs, new gutters, or a new roof, call us anytime for a FREE estimate.Additional email - bacroofing22@gmail.com. Additional DBAs - BAC Construction Inc, BAC Roofing.

Offers by BAC Roofing & Construction on Angi
Stormtite Home Improvement

StormTite Co. Inc, established in 1969, is an exterior remodeling company, specializing in Siding, Windows, Roofing, Skylights and Decking to name a few. We provide quality workmanship in both R.I. and Massachusetts working with residential homeowners and condominium associations. We are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals working with the highest of integrity and quality on each job we complete. We at StormTite will see to it that your home improvement project has a story that starts and ends with ease and most importantly your happiness! 26 employees. Uses subs for electrical, plumbing, hvac & roofing. Cost is determined by the job.

GREATER BOSTON ROOFING

Greater Boston Roofing is changing the roofing industry by bringing professionalism, integrity and a customer-centric approach to roofing sales and installation. Alex and Enda’s strategy has exceeded all expectations. In less that one year more than 800 homes in Massachusetts and their happy owners were enjoying the benefits of clean energy and beautiful new roof.

Offers by GREATER BOSTON ROOFING on Angi

08/29/2016

Jessica M.

It was amazing working with these guys from start to finish! Excellent communication, timeliness and thorough with all completed work. Was a pleasure working on this project with them.

Description of Work
Repaired an old deck and constructed a new one on front of house. Beautiful work !!!

Category decks,deck cleaning

08/24/2016

Lori J.

I am completely satisfied with the services rendered. There are no complaints. My roof and deck are absolutely beautiful

Description of Work
Packham Builders Llc in my opinion is by far the most professional company I have had experience with in a long time. They were courteous, productive and punctual.

Category decks,roofing

08/24/2016

Jason G.

Dave an his crew built a great deck for me started when he said he would an finished day before he originally said not only did he build me a great deck but his team was extremely professional offered me a helping hand in everything an online the last day they even helped me put deck furniture together an brought them on my deck...great guys would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Packham builders built great deck for me

Category decks