Fagan Door Corp

Carriage House Series

Carriage House Series

garage doors201802816
Carriage House Series model CH6, Full urethane insulation with R-value 16

Bristol – (401) 253-0106, Coventry – (401) 821-2729, Fall River – (508) 676-1931, Narragansett – (401) 782-1624, Newport – (401) 847-1624, Westerly - (401) 596-3475, (401) 821-2752. Family owned & operated. Award winning....
Emerald Series - Image

Emerald Series

garage doors

201902886
New England Series - Image

New England Series

garage doors

202002816

garage doors (177)door installation (16)

09/24/2020

Beautifully! It was so easy to schedule an appointment on their website and I received several texts confirming the day and time, and then letting me know the technician was on his way. He arrived on time and got right to work. It took him about 45 minutes to repair my door and it opens and closes easily and quietly. I'm very happy with Fagan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace extension springs and cables on an old garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business!

01/16/2020

for the amount of work they did and the parts I ask them to change [due to age] I was very satisfied with job and what they charged me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced rollers, two springs two cables and lubricated hinges.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

10/16/2019

I was very happy with the promptness, the work performed and the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door springs and motor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

10/29/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience. The work was done when promised and on time. The installers were professional and very courteous. The final price was exactly what had been quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fagan door replaced a double 60-year old garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you.

04/04/2018

Fagan Door gets an A+ from start to finish. The person who answered the phone was pleasant and responsive. They could send a technician out the same day. They gave me a small window and the technician was there at the appointed time. The technician was top notch. He identified the problem and fixed it on the spot. He asked me to go look for our garage door openers so he could reset both of them to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The motor for our garage door was fried by lightning a few months ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business

03/08/2018

I gave a B for price because I didn't "shop around". and I didnt shop around because Fegan Door (FD) came highly recommended and the reviews here was enough. (not to mention I wanted to get into my garage!) so take the cost, with that in mind. everything was top notch and professional. they were early, installed and tested the opener and programmed the keypad for us too. he also surveyed, at our r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

03/05/2018

I was provided a pre-Estimate (Invoice) prior to scheduling. We easily agreed upon a date of service/Installation. Prior to installation, a while back when I had my old garage door repaired-by Fagan---- a salesperson assessed my current door, informed me that I probably was due for a New Door---BUT No High Pressure!--which I really appreciated. The old door repair lasted me about a year, But I alw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Old Garage Door Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with Fagan Door. Glad to hear that the team did a great job!

03/05/2018

Garage door technician was punctual, and really tried hard to evaluate the best, most cost effective way to address the immediate issue without putting pressure on me to commit to purchasing a new door at that time. It was clear, however, both to me before the garage door was looked at. And from the expert assessment/inspection of the condition of the door that replacement down the line would be n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of broken garage door. Anticipate having to replace garage door in the Spring...But as temporary measure was able to replace wheels/cables and reinforce with steel bar where door was bowing, rendering door non-functional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

02/05/2018

Excellent work, clear communication, fair competitive price. On site personnel were first rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Overhead doors w/openers removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to hear that we earned another happy customer!

01/20/2018

Excellent. Very good people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door teplacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2014

Second-generation family owned trusted expert for new garage doors and garage door openers. We also offer SAME DAY garage door service to repair broken springs and broken cables. We can replace damaged sections and also have remote controls and keypads for any brand opener.

Front doors, screen doors & bulkhead doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check