Ares Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

We take pride in doing the job right the first time at a fair cost, have no complaints or service calls. Accredited member of the BBB. Lead Renovator Certified ...

The Red Carpet Company Inc

The Red Carpet Company Inc

The Red Carpet Company stands for service beyond comparison. We are a multiple award winning fabric and hard surface cleaners. We do not install carpet, tile or inlaid products. Our professional, uniformed technicians combine trade knowledge and experience with a friendly attitude and attention to detail. Our first time customers enjoy a 30% introductory discount, as our way of introducing you to the "Red Carpet Treatment". Our goal is to make you a Red Carpet customer for life. Our offices are located in Warwick RI. We accept all major credit cards or pay by check once our work is complete and you are completely satisfied.

05/14/2013

We didn't end up using them.  We got like six different quotes and theirs was probably about $8000.  I remember their pricing being high.  The person that was responsible for coming and taking the measurements sent us a letter apologizing that he misplaced our information so it took a while for him to get the quote to us.  He then went on a vacation and during that time we found someone else to do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ares Construction came out and gave us an estimate for roofing.

CATEGORY roofing

09/14/2012

Marc came out to our home  on a Saturday morning for a meet and greet and to discuss our project and ideas. He was late for our appointment, took phone calls during our meeting, left our meeting to respond to another customer and was late returning to our home to finish our estimate.The following Friday I called him for a status check and was promised an estimate by the end of weekend. I called ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reviewed project to provide an estimate.

CATEGORY siding,sunrooms

05/10/2012

All projects performed as agreed. Since we used Marc and his crew in the past we knew pretty much what to expect.Would recommend this company, and will call on them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company installed grab bars in the bath. cleaned the bath exaust fan. Installed 4 window boxes.

CATEGORY home remodeling

08/25/2011

Overall, it met my expectations, but as I said it was a very frustrating job for both of us. Be prepared for extra costs if you want the job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marc Ares & Co. are a very good team . They were hired to do a big job of refinishing my Dad's old red birch paneled office which served as a den and was painted over after the house was sold. As I have bought back my childhood home 35+ years later I wanted to restore the den to it's original beauty. Although it has taken far longer than expected after opening the proverbial "can of worms", Marc and his men have paid special attention to detail in the wood doors and in the walls and trim.  it's tedious work and much more expensive than I had originally planned, but it will be a beauty when it's finished next week.  A good thing to know is Marc comes every day to the job with his crew.

CATEGORY siding,woodworking

06/07/2011

Exellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marc and his crew replaced the old shrunk'n red ceder shakes on the southern face of the house following and recreating the same original design. Ares work is professional and precise.

CATEGORY siding

Frame to Finish, Interior/exterior:Old & New Construction., Roofing,Decks, Additions,Windows,Doors,Siding,Painting(lead renovator certified),Kitchens,flooring/tile,pressure washing & Bath,All home renovations & improvement needs. Master Plumber and Electrician available upon needs