All-Star Cleaning Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2011

All-Star Cleaning is a family owned and operated company that gives 110% at every job using industry leading equipment and cleaning products. www.myallstarcleaner.com we have links to over 500 customer reviews! 1-888-I-DO-DIRT info@myallstarcleaner.com...

Advanced Carpet Care Inc.

Advanced Carpet Care Inc.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in carpet, tile, and floor cleaning, along with rugs, upholstery, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/14/2016

The team showed up was very professional. They explained what they would do and went out of their way to locate and successfully remove the chipmunk. Their dedication and the quality of their work was first-class.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my air ducts and remove a chipmunk that managed to get into the ducts.

11/07/2016

I'm extremely pleased with the services provided by Vinnie and Alex at All Star. I went with them because they were quick to return my emails, and offered a price significantly lower than competitors. They arrived exactly when they said they'd be there, and even called beforehand to let me know their whereabouts. They were very friendly and respectful of my house. They even sang with my kids:) I'd...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning- 2 Air Handler Units, 25 ducts

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

06/18/2014

I spent about $1000. It's a 3 storey house and I had all 3 floors done. They were very friendly, very clean and every thing turned out smoothly. I think I would hire them again but I would tell them the next time they see something wrong with my system to let me know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All-Star Cleaning Services for duct cleaning in December.

02/05/2014

David made an old microfiber chair look brand new. He did an excellent job and there were no leftover odors from the cleaning supplies.We are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All-Star Cleaning Services cleaned a sofa, cushions, and a chair for us.

02/02/2014

I had to reschedule,easily accomplished,showed up,worked hard,did job hired to do- a positive experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacuumed and cleaned heating and dryer ducts

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Cleaning including carpet, upholstery, furniture, air duct, window, tile & grout, oriental, area rug, strip & wax, gutters, and power washing

Special requests available.