BARBOZA M & SONS ROOFING CO

With Angi since July 2010

Desautels Home Improvements LLC.

Desautels Home Improvements LLC.

Desautels Home Improvements LLC. of RI is your all-in-one home-improvement/ roofing contractor, registered and fully insured in the state of Rhode Island & Massachusetts. Over 15 years of experience roofing, painting, installing vinyl siding, decks, gutters and more. Family operated & owned. Call us today for a Free Estimate.

02/22/2016

On time, courteous and very professional. Out of all the companies that came out for estimates, I felt the safest around these guys and they one of the best quotes I had received. I had a problem last year due to the snow, and they were great in following up with me at no charge! One of the best around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof 3 years ago.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Barboza M and Sons Roofing Co strip my old flat roof and re roof with a pitch. I also had them install a new gutter. The System works great, I could not be happier.

04/18/2014

12/06/2013

Fantastic job from start to finish. Manny, owner, very professional. They replaced a rubber roof, took out some skylights, installed new one. Clean, quick. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used BARBOZA M AND SONS ROOFING CO

08/12/2013

Manny and his team were prompt, polite and professional. The work that they did matched the proposal. Everyday they were here on time, and cleaned up thoroughly before they departed. We needed to use a neighbor's lot for a dumpster, and they promised to have it removed by a certain day, which they did right on time. They went beyond what was expected. I highly recommend M. Barboza and Sons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the roof