BARBOZA M & SONS ROOFING CO

476 ROOSEVELT AVE

Central Falls, RI 02863

03/22/2022

Tom A.

The process went very well from start to completion. Dan provided honest, fair estimates without any high pressure sales pitch. He was easy to converse with and helped lower cost on some aspects of the project. The crew worked tirelessly and with skill. It was also nice to meet the owner, Manny, who too is forthright and assured the job would be done right and on time- which it was

Description of Work
Roof replacement

02/22/2016

Mark D.

On time, courteous and very professional. Out of all the companies that came out for estimates, I felt the safest around these guys and they one of the best quotes I had received. I had a problem last year due to the snow, and they were great in following up with me at no charge! One of the best around.

Description of Work
Installed new roof 3 years ago.

04/22/2014

Brent B.

Description of Work
I had Barboza M and Sons Roofing Co strip my old flat roof and re roof with a pitch. I also had them install a new gutter. The System works great, I could not be happier.

04/18/2014

Brent B.

12/06/2013

Mary Alice C.

Fantastic job from start to finish. Manny, owner, very professional. They replaced a rubber roof, took out some skylights, installed new one. Clean, quick. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I used BARBOZA M AND SONS ROOFING CO

08/12/2013

dawn R.

Manny and his team were prompt, polite and professional. The work that they did matched the proposal. Everyday they were here on time, and cleaned up thoroughly before they departed. We needed to use a neighbor's lot for a dumpster, and they promised to have it removed by a certain day, which they did right on time. They went beyond what was expected. I highly recommend M. Barboza and Sons.

Description of Work
replaced the roof

07/16/2012

John S.

They were very excellent and professional. Also, very responsive to my needs. They did the work in 2 days that it was hot outside.

Description of Work
They tore down and reroofed a flat terra on the house.

Above All Roofing

Above All Roofing is a family owned and operated, full service, home improvement company dedicated to home beautification and restoration. Protecting our clients’ investment with durable, guaranteed products, increasing home values, and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like it is our own home. Above All Roofing completes more than 100 home improvement projects each year, making Above all Roofing one of the most experienced and trusted home improvement companies in Rhode Island and throughout New England. Above All Roofing is fully licensed and insured and is member of the Better Business Bureau. The company serves all of New England from its offices in North Smithfield, Rhode Island.

Couto Construction Inc

Most people stress over home improvements. We make it easy and affordable. The exterior home experts at Couto Construction have been beautifying homes across Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and Rhode Island for more than 30 years. We've helped thousands of homeowners, and we're here for you.

Offers by Couto Construction Inc on Angi
    LCT Construction & Services Inc.

Our sole focus is on providing you with outstanding service, quality roofing materials and home improvement products. As a company, we are dedicated to providing the best possible quality, superior customer service and workmanship you can trust. Our commitment to excellence has made LCT Construction & Services, Inc. the most trusted roofing company name in Milford and all Massachusetts. From our installation crews, to our office staff, we take care to provide you with the best possible roof for your home. Furthermore with over many years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that you have chosen the right professionals for your next roofing job.