LAWNWORKS INC

With Angi since January 2004

3.4

Nelson's Landscaping LLC

FREE ESTIMATES - Owner operated with over 25 years of experience - Commercial/Residential, Landscape Design, Landscape Maintenance, Sprinkler Installation, Sprinkler Repair, Irrigation, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming & Pruning, Shrub Installation, Hedging, Cultivation, Full Weed Control Plans, Lawn Pest Control, Fertilizing, Pre-Emergent, Post-Emergent, Organics Available & Pet-Safe Treatments.

The Grounds Guys of Wexford

The Grounds Guys have always focused on one thing: satisfying our customers' lawn care needs. We deliver that satisfaction through our comprehensive range of expert services: residential and commercial lawn care, lawn maintenance, site enhancement, tree planting and moving, and irrigation. Whatever your dream - a tranquil backyard retreat, the perfect yard for the kids, or professional property maintenance for your corporate campus or upscale retirement community - we can help you achieve it. As important as what we do is how we do it: Our commitment to efficient, reliable service and budget-conscious solutions will help you to maintain and enhance the value of your real estate investment.

Offers by The Grounds Guys of Wexford on Angi
Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

07/29/2013

After numerous phone calls and excuses they finally rebuilt the wall. It still looks straight after a year or so. A tree was removed in the process. I felt they could have least offered to plant a tree somewhere else on our property to compensate for the lost tree.

Description of Work
they built a retaining wall which started to lean about 18 months later.

Category landscaping

07/15/2013

Got an estimate 4/12/2013 and signed and gave a deposit on 4/26/2013 for over 5000 worth of work. I asked them to start grass cutting also on this day and did so. Quoted me between 45 and 50 and came in at $48. The only thing they fail to tell you is that they try to charge $144 for the first cut and just stick it on your bill. I gave them a $2700 check for over half of the landscaping work they n...

Description of Work
Grass Cutting, removal of bushes, remulch, replant, relocate bushes, replant grass rear yard and hillside work.

Category landscaping

07/27/2012

The design was great but quality of trees and bushes was poor and many of them died within a year. One bush died within the first month and they refused to replace it at first. It took them a year to replace that particular bush and that was after repeated contacts by me. When other bushed died, I refused to call them again because they were such a hastle dealing with so I just decided to go with ...

Description of Work
Lawnworks designed and planted landscape for the front of our home.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/01/2012

Lawnworks Inc helped to make the job manageable by suggesting that I have the mulch delivered in two seperate deliveries (at no additional cost, due to the amount I was ordering). By doing this, the job did not seem overwhelming and I could spread the mulch at my leisure. I am very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Lawnworks Inc delivered mulch to my home. They recommended the amount of and type of mulch I needed for my landscaping project. I gave them my requirements and budget limits and they worked with me and my time schedule. They delivered it when and where I requested, taking care not to damage my yard, curbing and driveway. Their driver was very professional and cautious.

Category mulch

01/27/2004

PROMPT, TIMELY, AND COMPLETE. VERY GOOD JOB OVERALL.

Description of Work
DELIVERED MULCH IN BULK VOLUME.

Category mulch

YARD WORK. DELIVERY OF MULCH.