JC Remodeling Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2004

MORE THAN A HANDYMAN. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: WINDOWS, DOORS (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR), FLOORING, DECKS, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, HVAC, GARAGE DOORS, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS AND BASEMENTS. SERVING DELAWARE COUNTY AND CENTER CITY. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY. ...

Andrew's Flooring

With over 20 years of experience, our mission is to give you the floor you are looking for. We provide the highest quality craftsmanship at a reasonable cost. Our owner is on site at every project to ensure each one gets the attention to detail that it deserves. Call us today for your free estimate and let us transform your floors (215) 429-5158.

Rudy Painting

We have been painting house almost 15 years we paint new construction customer color cabinets wallpaper Deck stain power washer stain hardwood floor high quality

Faust Mechanical

We service and install oil, natural gas , propane, 80% to 96 % furnace, heat pumps, slit air conditioning systems, Roof Top Units,water source heat pumps,heat pumps, feed water pumps,circulator pumps, exhaust fans, oil and gas fired hot water boilers,hot water heater's electric, gas, power venting , oil fired and condensing ,basic electrical for residential and light commercial properties.

02/26/2018

We have used JC Remodeling for several large projects since 2012. This was by far the largest project we have had them do - finishing a 1,300-1,400 sq. ft. basement. The project included obtaining all required permits and framing and finishing a large open area, a bedroom, a bathroom, and three unfinished areas for storage. Joe and Janice spent hours with me discussing the different options for th...

Description of Work
Finish Basement

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Thank you we appreciate your taking the time to write a review. We look forward to working with you on your next project and as always it is a pleasure to work for you.

02/26/2018

I have hired JC Remodeling to do a number of projects for me over the years. For this project, I asked them to recommend and install a security camera system at my home. Joe and Bob spent time reviewing my needs with me and recommended a modern security camera system for my home that has 7 high resolution IP security cameras and a network video recorder. After understanding my needs, Joe and Bob r...

Description of Work
Installation of Security Camera System

Category electrician,handyman service

Thank you, we appreciate your taking the time to write a review. It is always a pleasure to work for you.

06/22/2017

He called us the same day to let us know that he is booked up through the rest of the year.

Description of Work
We left a message on his voice mail about some handyman work we needed to have done.

Category handyman service

We are sorry that we were not able to be of assistance and wish you the best on finding a contractor that will fit your time frame.

05/17/2017

I have an old house, built in the 20s, and I really liked the solution that Joe came up with to get my closet doors to stay closed. As always, the work was done in a professional and timely manner. I love working with Joe and Janice. Plus, they are animal lovers!

Description of Work
• Re-secured air conditioning return register in the hall ceiling • Adjusted basement door and replaced weather strip molding • Adjusted door stop and lock set for 3 doors that did not close fully • Added insulation to the attic walls • Added insulation board to the bedroom closet • Installed metal around A/C duct in closet ceiling to keep insulation from falling from attic into closet

Category handyman service

Thank you for considering JC Remodeling. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review.

01/11/2017

The job went extremely well. Joe evaluated and measured the space and emailed me an estimate a couple of days later with details of the process, timing and price. Removal of the loose wall material created a lot of dust but they did a fantastic job of cleaning the area up afterwards. The entire job took 6 days to complete. The workmen arrived on time every day and cleaned up each day before leavin...

Description of Work
Removal of damaged and loose material from basement walls and window wells, prepare all surfaces for application of bonding agent, stucco and two coats of sealer. Repair a damaged section of drywall in the basement area.

Category drywall,handyman service,masonry

We are glad to be of service and appreciate your taking the time to write a review. We hope you enjoy your basement area. Thanks, JC Remodeling

Roofing/roof decks, Black Top Driveways, Chimneys, Cabinet Re-Facing, Concrete, Computers, Pool Care and Additions