24/7 REMODELING

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

247 Remodeling is the premier provider of quality home remodeling work. As a small company, we deliver superior service which you typically don’t get from the big companies. For example, we compete for each and every job - meaning we work harder to get, and keep your business. Home improvements including bathroom, and kitchen renovations, finished basements, painting, carpentry, drywall, windows and doors, flooring, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling are our specialties. We pick up the phone - day or night. Happy customers first - is our bottom line!...

The Blue Easel

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

05/23/2018

I hired Alex to do a bathroom. And then to do some windows. The gentleman that came to do the bathroom floor worked very hard. He complained not once. He started in the morning, and left the same evening. Very good guy. The gentleman that came to do the windows was also very professional. He knocked it out. Quickly. Without any problems. They are a no nonsense crew. All professionals. I had my mat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them twice!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

04/19/2018

Fantastic guys to work with, I couldn't be happier with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a under cabinet range hood, also had to be vented and wired

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,woodworking,Uncategorized

06/27/2017

Very happy with the work- it's a professional team who offered suggestions and best solutions for the project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling work- drywall, painting, ceiling repair, trim, new flooring

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

06/06/2016

I have to say from the first time I met Alex I knew he was going to get my business. He was the only professional and friendly contractor that respected my home enough to take off his shoes upon entering. We sat down and went over the bathroom renovation project in detail and he stated he would get me an estimate in a couple days. The estimate came and I was very pleased. It had everything we d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did a full bathroom renovation. This included demo, drywalling, tiling, electric ,plumbing, and painting.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

10/01/2015

Excellent.  I would consider using them in the future.  This time they said it was beyond their expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider me to go over job requirements.  Very professional.  Showed up at the appointed time and listened.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, finished basements and other interior improvements and additions. We strive to be the one stop shop for all your home remodeling needs.

If there's something we can't get done, we'll help you find someone who can.