Espinoza Electrical & Construction Services

12/03/2021

34 E Elm St

WILKES BARRE, PA 18705

Electrical Service

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Free Service Calls and Estimates for Angie's List Members...Welcome to Espinoza Electrical & Construction Services a family owned company. Here at EECS we have the privilege of serving our customers with 7 successful years of experience. Primarily performing residential electrical work along with specialization in Roofs, Siding, Handyman services, Decks & Porches. We offer great quality work at affordable prices. At EECS, we stand behind our workmanship with a lifetime WARRANTY. Give us a call for free estimate for any inquiries. Will do jobs no matter how big or small. Joel Espinoza...

electrician (12)ceiling fan installation (5)door installation (3)roofing (2)lighting (2)handyman (2)flooring (2)decks & porches (2)plumbers (1)concrete repair (1)

03/09/2021

This is the company you want handle your electrical needs as well as other Construction services for their professionalism, promptness, care for others and affordability! My cousin contacted me and was seriously concerned as her electrical power was slowly deteriorating by shutting down electrical outlets of power. I reached out to a number of electricians. The only electrician that responded was ...

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/26/2021

A lot of electrical work was performed which required furniture to be moved and returned in place. We were kept well informed of issues and time frames. We are pleased with the work quality and work ethics. Also they wore masks whenever we were in the house. We were able to stay away so they do perform the needed work. We recommend Espinoza and plan on getting other non electrical work done. Thank...

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

12/02/2020

No one called. I had 3 suggested from Angie's List, one called, showed up, first name Scott, took measurements for a light fixture but never came back. What kind of folks do you take on????

Description of Work
Needed light fixture, ceiling, in kitchen replaced w/ brighter lights.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/21/2020

Great job. Mr. Espinoza was able to come out and give me a quote and do the work within 1 week. Work was done well and I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Electrical repair & gang box relocation

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

08/15/2020

Joel came out to do a small job for a pool pump

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/12/2020

Went went well They are very organized , clean and talented. The roof and porch repairs were perfect. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for Someone to fix just about anything well and the prices were extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof repair/ Porch repair

Category flooring contractor,roofing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/11/2020

Joel and his godfather did a exceptional job. Joel is an excellent communicator. A real professional. The men went the extra mile, shaving wood off the door frame so it fit better. They tidied up after themselves too! We are already setting up another job. I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Storm Doors

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

06/27/2020

I would highly recommend Espinoza Electrical and Construction. They responded immediately to my leaking roof. I was given a quote in less than 24 hours. The work was done timely and Joel followed up after it rained to ensure there were no more leaks. I would highly recommend them due to cost, timeliness and follow up.

Description of Work
Rubber Roof

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

06/17/2020

Thank you Joel for the new deck steps! You’re dependable, speedy, and reliable service will take you far! We were especially pleased that your estimate stuck true to the end of the project.

Description of Work
stringers/steps

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/09/2020

Excellent! Joel was in constant contact prior to his services, came on the date and time he specified, and since I wasn't able to be home, he let me know when he was there and even contacted me when he was finished! He completed all projects in record time and left no mess behind. I actually have him coming back for some tile work in a bathroom that I cannot wait for him to do, and probably more p...

Description of Work
storm door, back door and concrete slab

Category concrete repair,doors

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Electrical, Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Handyman Services, Decks & Porches, General Remodeling.

Drywall