Triple Crown Lawn Care Services

With Angi since November 2013

5156 Lincoln Ave

Whitehall, PA 18052

Triple Crown was established in 2010 and our licensed professionals have many years of quality lawn and outdoor design experience. We promise to accommodate all of your landscaping needs. We do what everyone else does in the lawn industry… only much better. We offer a number of lawn and landscaping services, there is never any fine print or hidden charges, and all work is done by the owner himself....

03/02/2015

Karla Y.

They are professional. They did a great job and the lawn looks very meticulous. It is reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I used Triple Crown for a full lawn care service. They did the fertilization. They cut the grass, trimmed the tree and did full lawn care treatment.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

11/23/2013

Brian B.

Mike and his team have been cutting our lawn and pruning our shrubbery for the past two years. In 2013, Mike added the ability to fertilize lawns to his list of services. Mike and his team are courteous and do excellent work at a very reasonable cost. My lawn looks fantastic. Prior to utilizing Triple Crown, I had always cut my own lawn and either fertilized it myself or used a fertilizing service. Triple Crown is doing a great job and my lawn has never looked this good. We constantly receive comments from our friends and relatives. I highly recommend Mike and his team at Triple Crown Lawn Care Services!

Description of Work
Mike and his team cut and cleaned up the yard for the last time this Fall.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Pro Cut Lawn and Landscaping

Here at Pro Cut, quality and reliability are our best services. Our customers are the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. We know that you will be extremely pleased with our work.

Diphillipo's Landscaping

I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI certified, licensed and insured, and have always maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call now to talk with me about your landscaping ideas and dreams.

Offers by Diphillipo's Landscaping on Angi
    Halcyon Landscapes

Landscape/hardscape company serving bucks, Lehigh, Northampton, Montgomery county. We specialize in natural stone patios, walkways, walls, and gardening. 25+ years of experience. Design, lighting, screening planting. Anything you can dream of in your yard, we can make it happen for you at a great price. We work first hand with our clients to make sure they feel involved and in love with their yards!

Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Snow Removal