Stacey Evans Painting

With Angi since February 2015

We are a dedicated and responsible husband and wife team and are committed to making your home look beautiful. Whether you are putting your place on the market, buying or just in need of a pick-me-up. The majority of our quotes is labor which includes any prep work such as spackling, drywall repair and any other repairs that need to be done. We do not upcharge for paint and is not included in our quotes. We work around homeowners schedule, move and cover furniture....

Geist Services LLC

Geist Services LLC

Geist Services LLC is dedicated to providing Berks county and surrounding area’s residential and commercial properties with pressure and soft washing services. Fully Insured!

Offers by Geist Services LLC on Angi

07/31/2017

Any job they do is professionally painted and in a timely manner. They clean up and you don't know they've been there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bedroom painted. I trust Stacey Evans Painting so much that I told her to pick out the paint color for me. I came home and absolutely loved it. They have also painted a bathroom which is beautiful. They painted a garage and moldings outside. All done professionally and timely. A terrific group of professionals.

CATEGORY interior designers,house painters,interior painters

02/28/2017

The work went very smoothly. The house was unoccupied, but I was there (working on other things) throughout two of the four days. The quality of work was excellent (which maybe I could have matched - ok probably not) I know I could not come anywhere close to their speed - and THAT'S what we needed. The price was very reasonable. Stacy cares about her clients and their needs, in a way a large compa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to neutralize our color scheme to sell our 1970's four bedroom colonial. Several areas needed re-taping, and many many nail holes (house was rented for a year.) Time was a factor. I think we had them paint a Bathroom, Family room, Bedroom, a 28'x8' accent wall and the opposite wall that goes up the stairway. They touched up a variety of other areas. They even advised to NOT paint areas that would not hinder the sale. I do not hire out a lot of work (because I typically feel I can do as good a job for much much less.)

CATEGORY interior painters

01/30/2017

Stacey did a great Job! Great personality too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple rooms painted.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

09/23/2016

It went wonderful it is still an ongoing project but we knew that from the beginning I have been using them again and again.  We will continue to use them for everything.   They are kind and contentious and caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider went above and beyond.  We bought our home in November of 2015 it was an estate/trust.  Needed lots of TLC, thanks to Stacy and her team, we were able to move in right before Christmas, they painted, repaired, moved cabinets, installed a handicap bathroom laid kitchen flooring, put in ramps for my son who is in a wheelchair.  Helped us contact others to do work that was out of their realm. Came up with ideas to save us money.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior designers,photographers,house painters,interior painters

We offer design and color ideas, faux finishes, general maintenance and repair. As well as interior and exterior painting which is our specialty.

Satisfaction