Overhead Door Co of Allentown

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
03/25/2021

4498 Commerce Dr

Whitehall, PA 18052

Overhead Door Co. of Allentown is a family owned business and has been serving the Greater Lehigh Valley since 1962. The main goals of our company are to serve each customer professionally and install the best product that we can supply all within a fair competitive price and timely manner. We strive to be the best and will try to accommodate our customer’s needs to make your purchase with us a totally pleasant experience. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 4 year in a row beginning in 2012....

garage doors (250)

10/21/2020

I called for an appointment and was told they were busy but would call when an appointment became available. I didn’t hear back for quite a while so I had another company do the repairs because I could not open my garage door and I needed equipment out of it. When they finally called at the end of a day, the day before they wanted to come, I had to tell them I already had the work done because I h...

Description of Work
Repair my garage door

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

01/03/2020

Dominic responded promptly to my request for service. Arrived on time with equipment and supplies. His manner was professional and kind. Worked efficiently. Also showed me how to prevent or correct the problem.

Description of Work
Repair of the garage door opener

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

10/04/2019

Great service. Polite and professional Technicians. Friendly contact desk. Slight delay in weatherproofing replacements but the most important thing was a functioning garage door. Would definitely use again and highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replace one broken torsion bar, tuneup 2 garage doors, replace 2 bottom door seals and replace weatherproof trim on both doors

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

10/03/2019

Very quick service. It took only 10 minutes.

Description of Work
Repaired a bracket connecting the door to the opener.

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

09/27/2019

The technician was very capable and did quick, competent work , but was rude and arrogant, and had zero customer service skills.

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance for doors

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/25/2019

Great! Work was done quickly. Knew what he was doing. Very fair in pricing. Highly recommend

Description of Work
New opener needed to be installed

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

07/12/2019

I call the gent and he set up a date and time to estimate the job and show me options. My wife and I waited. The rep never showed up, followed up or called to explain or apologize for wasting our time and now the job still remains as we begin to search for other firms who can keep appointments and commitments.

Description of Work
two new replacement garage doors installed along with two new garage door openers

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

I am sorry to hear this. I do not believe Overhead Door Company of Allentown, PA was the company the appointment was scheduled with. That is actually out of our territory. There is another branch of Overhead Door Company in Reading, PA and I wonder if that is who was contacted. I apologize about this and would appreciate it if you could kindly change your review.

05/13/2019

It went splendidly! Brendan was punctual and completed a good job in no time.

Description of Work
maintenance of garage door

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

01/20/2019

Very well he was very timely and professional

Description of Work
Repair of garage door

Work Completed On 01/20/2019

04/02/2018

Installation was done well. All information was provided in advance and in detail.

Description of Work
Replacement of Garage Doors and Openers

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

Residential & commercial garage doors, sectional, rolling, fire and counter doors & grilles.