GEIGER APPLIANCE SERVICE

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2007

Appliance Refinishing

OWNER OPERATED SINCE 1993...

Ted Crocus Appliance Repair

Home Appliance repair services and installations

Plumbline Rooter

We offer same day plumbing and drain cleaning service. Plumbing with a heart at Plumbline Rooter. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Call or click for your estimate today!

Agosto Plumbing & Remodeling

Proudly serving the Lehigh Valley and surrounding counties for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost to our customers. We understand that finding a trustworthy reliable contractor has uncertainties. When you call Agosto Plumbing & Remodeling you can be confident that you made the right choice for all your service needs. Agosto Plumbing & Remodeling Inc. Keeping you 1st on our list So that we can be the 1st on yours.

09/28/2021

They're very good. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Repaired the dryer and refrigerator

12/30/2015

I sent an email at 10;00 AM thru Angies List and received a response 4 minutes later. My washer had stopped spinning that morning and I had just returned from a 4 day weekend and had lots of laundry. He asked me a few questions about the washer told me his service charge and arrived by 1:30 PM and the washer was working by 2:00 PM and I was able to continue my laundry that same day. I had hoped it...

Description of Work
Repair washing machine

12/17/2015

Excelletn, he had the necessary part.

Description of Work
Fixed the pully on Maytag dryer

09/06/2015

I emailed them on Friday afternoon to set up an appointment & he called Saturday morning and arrived 1.5 hours after the phone call. This was labor day weekend so I thought his response was terrific.

Description of Work
Completely reviewed the internal workings of my refrigerator and determined that the occasional floor water pool experienced was not caused by the refrigerator. He suggested that the pluming in the bathroom in the adjacent room may be the source & that I should contact a plumber.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

03/22/2015

My filled with food fridge was dying (shutting down) on a Sunday. I called and Darrin came over shortly. He got right down to business and fixed my fridge! Darrin explained to me that it was a relay (not compressor thank goodness!). I am so glad I found someone who could show up on short notice on a Sunday, be professional, fairly priced, fast, and skilled. Darrin saved the day (and lots of food)!...

Description of Work
Brought dying refrigerator back to life.

05/28/2014

I called Geiger Services and he responded right away and told me he was at another job but would call me in a hour. He did call back within the hour and scheduled me for 2:00 the same day. Geiger services was 15 min early for the 2:00 appt. He checked out the refrigerator and looked at the compressor. Unfortunately it turns that it would not be cost effective to repair the refrigerator. He recommended some brands for me to look into purchasing. I was very pleased with the service and honesty of Geiger. I recommend Geiger Services to anyone in need of appliance repair. If need be we will call Geiger in the future.

Description of Work
Our refrigerator was not at the correct temperature. Geiger came out and looked at the refrigerator, he checked the coils and the compressor inside the refrigerator.

04/18/2014

I was able to reach Mr. Geiger rapidly and he was able to make the repair efficiently the next day. This was the 2nd time he repaired an appliance at our house and we will continue to use him.

Description of Work
The washing machine was leaking. Mr. Geiger rapidly found the source of the leak and repaired it without making a mess.

04/08/2014

great. I will keep repairing my old washer until they change how the new ones are made! thankfully geiger is there to help. he replaced the water pump. I am good for another year or more.

Description of Work
repaired clothes washer

Category appliance refinishing

02/23/2014

excellent professionalism...this is a busy man so sometimes you may have to wait for him to get started but it is definately worth the weight.

Description of Work
this individual fixed our oven

09/13/2013

I called Geiger appliance to have my washing machine repaired. I left two messages and my calls were never returned.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

MAJOR APPLIANCES SERVICED