Bella Railings

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/01/2021

700 Apples Mill Rd

West Newton, PA 15089

What’s the Bella difference? In a word—FAMILY! Our family pride shines through each and every time we talk with you! It starts with your first phone call to our office, when you’ll hear the voice of Alecia, our office manager—not a recorded message. Once you and Alecia have set up a time for you to get an estimate, she’ll give you a call before we meet with you to confirm your appointment. When one of our estimators arrive, please check your watch—because we are committed to being on time so we don’t waste any of yours. During our meeting with you, you will have the chance to see and touch full-sized samples of the railing that is currently the most installed vinyl railing in the tri-state area! Our estimator will be able to give you a price on the first visit. Throughout the installation process, we’ll keep you up to date and address any questions you have. Then, at the end of your Bella experience, you’ll be asked to fill out a survey to help us continue to make our service to our customers better than any other you have ever experienced! That’s what we mean by FAMILY! - See more at: http://bellarailings.com Additional DBA: Unique Exteriors Inc. Additional phones - (866) 242-5929, (724) 863-7435. Additional fax - (724) 872-2020. Additional email - info@bellarailings.com....

4.2

decks & porches (59)deck cleaning (5)fence company (15)woodworking (8)handyman (3)real estate agent (1)siding companies (1)

11/20/2020

Asked for three quotes separate and referral for step replacement got neither. Readied for the front step tail to be quoted separate and install before winter with no response and no deprecate quote on email. This is a safety issue but got no help from bells

Description of Work
Railings on front steps

Category decks,deck cleaning,woodworking

Hello [Member Name Removed]- was your contract information under a different name? I have no record of you in our system and the address that is showing is for New York, we do not service that area. We are out of southwestern PA. I would like to look into this issue for you but you may have us confused with another company. Please call me at the office to discuss the matter. Thank you, Alecia @ Be...

10/16/2020

They were very kind and professional and called me to let me know that they only build new decks or repair old ones - which I very much appreciated. I will keep them in mind should a future project comes up since I know that I will not be ignored.

Description of Work
Deck Clean and Stain

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/09/2020

They are located too far away, did not want the job.

Description of Work
Deck or patio

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]- was your contract information under a different name? I have no record of you in our system and we do service your area. I would like to look into this issue for you but you may have us confused with another company. Please call me at the office to discuss the matter. Thank you, Alecia Kennedy Bella Railings 724 872 2020

07/24/2019

Requested a quote to replace the deck boards, railing, and install a ceiling under the deck to keep the area under the deck dry. Bella Railings sent a salesman out to bring material and discuss options. We chose the materials we were interested in and asked for a quote. We received a scanned, hand written estimate on notebook paper in an email. The quote didn't break down material costs for the di...

Description of Work
replace deck boards and railing and install ceiling under deck for a dry area

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

06/06/2019

Job started on time and done in three days. Very attuned to customer satisfaction. Photos are before and after.

Description of Work
Deck, railings, and uprights needed replaced, wood porch roof and downspout needed repaired/replaced.

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

12/19/2018

the crew worked in cold rainy weather falling frequently on my muddy hillside. they are really great. the deck and door look beautiful. I am very pleased with the finished work and the company.

Description of Work
replaced deck and patio door

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

03/14/2018

It held up very well and was fairly priced.

Description of Work
Railing Replacement

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

11/28/2017

More expensive than I hoped. But very high quality, lots of options, and looks really nice!

Description of Work
Replaced ancient metal railing.

10/01/2017

Thye did vinyl railing all around my porch. They did it 15 years ago and then I had more of it added on. They did a good job. They were very professional. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I got a new railing put in. Thye put a curve railing going down my front steps.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

09/18/2017

Went pretty well - not quite all of the work we wanted done got done the first time around. Called Bella and let them know what happened. They were very professional and came back out to complete the work with no major headaches. I am very impressed with their customer service as this could have been a huge negative for them in my book, but the folks at Bella were so friendly and professional that...

Description of Work
Replace front porch railings and posts

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

Grasp Railing, Handicap Railing and Ramps, New Stair Construction, New Deck Construction, Curved Rail Systems, Porch Railings and Banisters, Custom Screen Rooms & Aluminum Guard Railings.

Vinyl Privacy Fencing