Green Pest Solutions

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

BU11647

1004 Saunders Ln

West Chester, PA 19380

Our pest and termite control services are primarily focused on the exterior of your home and do not require us to come inside your home. However, if an indoor treatment is required our technicians will keep at least six feet of social distancing as recommended by the CDC. Our technicians will pick up their products at staged intervals and work entirely out of their company vehicles when they are not performing service.

We accept remote payment

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!...

pest control (1417)lawn treatment (6)animal removal (90)

05/17/2022

Thomas M.

Great. Dave did a great job in treating an observed group of ants in addition to our quarterly pest service.

Description of Work
Pest Services

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/06/2022

Nancy T.

Martin, the service provider, completely explained the procedure and explained all other services the company provides. He was professional, friendly and listened to my concerns.

Description of Work
Overall inspection of house and property with concern for yellow jackets in yard

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

05/02/2022

Dave H.

Our service was preformed by Dennis with Green Pest, and he did a absolute spectacular job. Dennis was very professional and took care of our problem in a timely manner. Would absolutely recommend Green Pest!

Description of Work
Pest control

Cost $54.99

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

04/27/2022

Frank J C.

My service technician Martin was awesome- answered my questions ,delivered helpful advice include with the spraying of my current problem. Martin covers all areas in question & was very thorough. Have been a green pest customer for many years & highly satisfied & would recommend their services.

Description of Work
Quarterly review included other updates

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

03/27/2022

JULIE H.

I used to have a problem with mice getting in the house. Since Green Pest has been coming here and applying bait traps outside and around the rooms where mice used to be seen, mice are gone! Robert, the technician, was prompt. He wore covers over his shoes to protect the floors, as well as gloves and a mask. He took the time to check each bait trap and explain what he was doing.

Description of Work
Quarterly inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the amazing 5 star review on our prompt and effective service! We are thrilled to have helped with the rodent issue! Please let us know if you need anything!

03/16/2022

E L.

Green Pest Solutions has been my go-to company when I rented in Philadelphia and purchased a home in New Jersey. You can always reach a friendly person when calling, a fair and superior non-toxic product when servicing our home, and knowledgable respectful technicians. Daniel our technician is cheerful and always respectful of our time and property. Service was included in our yearly contract - I pay nothing extra for additional visits. I hope that Green Pest Solutions doesn't change any of its policies for professional, excellent, service.

Description of Work
Field mice, silverfish, spiders

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/10/2022

Christopher L.

I've been using Green Pest Solutions since August 2021, and they have been nothing short of professional and effective. The tech that has come out, Sam, is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control visit

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great 5 star review on our professional and effective service! We really appreciate the recommendation!

03/09/2022

Maureen B.

Great service as always - Always professional and let’s me know when they arrive and when they are finished. Communicates the work performed and checks to see if I have any questions.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest service

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the great and professional service we provided!

01/08/2022

Richard S.

Contractor was prompt, polite and professional. We haven't had any issues with pests since we have been using this service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control - spraying and setting mouse traps for field mice

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

11/10/2021

Maryann T.

they have been excellent since beginning with them over a year ago

Description of Work
quarterly inspection

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on our excellent service! We appreciate your business!

09/30/2021

Denise L.

Henry Black did a fantastic job in eliminating our yellow jacket problem under our porch!! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Yellow jacket infestation removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the fantastic work performed by Henry getting your yellow jacket problem under control! We really appreciate the recommendation!

09/23/2021

Marilyn B.

Technician very kind, courteous. Explained everything thoroughly. Followed COVID procedures thoroughly.

Description of Work
Bee extermination

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on our kind and courteous service! We always want to make sure we explain everything thoroughly and follow COVID guidelines. We appreciate your business!

08/25/2021

DONNA M.

I called and Justin arrived the very next day to remove the nest. Justin Grossman was punctual and extremely courteous. He explained the process and the hive was completely removed. We could not be happier. Thanks Justin!

Description of Work
Removal of hornet nest

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on Justin being punctual and courteous! That's great we were able to get out to you so quickly and remove the nest. We appreciate your feedback!

08/10/2021

Judy S.

They were the best and they find where those things come from. They were really good.

Description of Work
They did a bunch of things for me, they did pest control service for mice, bugs and termites.

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the service you received! We will always go above and beyond to help eliminate your pest problems!

07/19/2021

Stephanie R.

Great job, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for the 5 star review on the great job we did and the efficient and professional service!

06/02/2021

Ally O.

Since I developed chemical sensitivities, Green Pest Solutions blessedly non or minimally invasive yet guaranteed effective (with free retreat if need) saves me from insects/small pests torments in and outside. Free Termite inspection and non-invasive long-lasting treatment may leave a few light cement plugs in drilled garage/sidewalk border holes. I annually renew the termite guarantee of free repair/treatment (not needed since 2015 effective first treatment and advised prevention). I sched the Quarterly Pest Control per MSN weather forecast by zipcode on a cool dry non-windy a.m. with my window a/c's I wrapped in black plastic bags with masking tape after I clean out windowsills and basement window wells, and pull basement/garage contents on floors away from walls/doors, for the field tech's maximum access. After treatment, I leave for a few hours with secured screen doors/windows open and fans blowing out that minimal odor, drying on BASEMENT borders and around the OUTSIDE of my home, of the insects-customized and govt-regulated spray. The field pros help with traps/finding entrances, and with high web/nests too. Though I no longer need insect service in cold temps, the better value and pay-as-you-go 4x/year pest control contract ensures help if any small mammals. I haven't needed yard pest treatment these honest experts advise on. Green lawn care available too. As of this writing June 2021, you can request your referral bonuses be transferred to your referrals, if you like. I hope you join our online sharing community recommending :)

Description of Work
Inside/Outside Home Insects Quarterly Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

04/12/2021

Christine K.

Brett was super. He checked everything, explained questions easily, and do a thorough job.

Description of Work
Need Termite prevention treatment

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the service performed by Brett! That is wonderful he answered your questions easily and did a thorough job! We appreciate your feedback!

04/09/2021

DALE K.

Yellowjackets were nesting under the siding of our house. Greenpest responded promptly and the alternatives - one-term service or annual contract - were clearly explained. The technician arrived exactly as scheduled and he also was very clear and polite. He sprayed the area in question and explained that it might take 7-10 days for the wasps to completely disappear. So far so good. The one-time service is guaranteed for 30 days and he will return within that period as needed.

Description of Work
Yellowjacket infestation

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

03/17/2021

Jerry M.

Totally professional and effective as it has been in the past

Description of Work
Quarterly mouse/insect inspection and control

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

12/19/2020

Mouna H.

Very well Technician was very polit and courteous...

Description of Work
Initial inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/08/2020

Jen C.

Wonderful. I thought we had termites, we don't. If I EVER need pest control, I will hire Green Pest Control. I will recommend this company every chance I get. The technician, Dennis was on time and is an honest, polite, and an overall nice person.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

12/07/2020

Mark T.

Arrived on time... was polite. Explained what work was going to be performed inside and outside, explained what each process consisted of, and each type of treatment. Have not had major issues with Insects since there Services. Cost of Quarterly Service was about $120.00 after Tax.. 👍🏻 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Mark T.

Description of Work
Quarterly Service for Insect Prevention.

Work Completed On 12/07/2020