Green Pest Solutions

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid

2022 Super Service Award

pest control (1430)lawn treatment (6)animal removal (90)

01/12/2023

Alex C.

James was fantastic and very patient with me. We live in an old row home that made it tricky to find where mice were coming from. But James never gave up and came out as many times as it took to resolve the issue. He was responsive, kind and resourceful, which is great for me as a first time home owner.

Description of Work
Treating ants and mice issue

Category pest control

Hello! Thank you for the kind words about your experience with James! We are so glad that services have been going so well for you! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for your business!

11/18/2022

Ellen C.

Went great; Green Pest Solutions has been taking care of my home for years.

Description of Work
They spray quarterly for spiders and replace bait in mouse traps.

Category pest control

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the five star review! We are so glad that things have been going so well! Thank you for your business!

10/08/2022

Lisa L.

Frank was awesome. He asks questions in order to see what he can do for us.

Description of Work
Quarterly exterminator service

Work Completed On 10/08/2022

Hello! We are so happy to hear about the positive experience that you've had with Frank! We appreciate the feedback!

10/06/2022

Victoria B.

Amar was very professional and kind, exploding everything he was doing and showing us places in our home that mice could potentially get in. I'm glad to know he will be the main tech working with us to keep our home pest free!

Description of Work
First time inspection and service

Work Completed On 10/06/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear that the services with Amar went so well! We sincerely appreciate the feedback!

10/03/2022

APRIL B.

Timely, efficient service. Technician Henry Black was professional and thorough, and proactive. I’ve used this service for 1.5 years, and have had The great results. The communication and follow up have been excellent.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control maintenance; as-needed assessment and treatment of pest issues that arise

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this five star review about your experience with Henry! Thank you so much for your business with us for this year and a half. We look forward to continuing to service your home! Thank you for your business!

09/20/2022

Christine O.

I am always very happy with this organization, they are efficient, prompt, fair, and kind. This visit was no different. Amar went above and beyond to be sure he removed the whole nest of bees, especially once he found out that I am allergic. I really appreciated his time and effort. Thank you.

Description of Work
Mice Remediation/Bee Removal

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

08/17/2022

Deborah C.

Very well. Tech knew what needed to be done.

Description of Work
hornets in the ground & cicada wasps

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear about the positive experience that you've had with Jamiel! We hope to see you again soon!

07/20/2022

Everett M.

Very well. Brandon was very knowledgeable about the topic. He was able to answer all of my questions and was very professional. Five star job.

Description of Work
Flea infestation

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

07/12/2022

Pamela F.

Quarterly service is exceptional! No rodents. Clean and thorough! My service technician Michael knows my property, respectful, kind and I am comfortable allowing him to go through my home and do what he does. I highly recommend Green Pest Solutions! Hassle free 👍

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

06/25/2022

(Mr.) Robbin S.

Very Well. Our tech, Marlon is very punctual and very thorough.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/25/2022

Eric F.

We have been using Green Pest for a few years now and they are very responsive and have great Customer service across the team. Anthony was the most recent Technician that was out and I happened to be home for the service. He was very nice & friendly, answered my questions and was thorough in his actions.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest treatment

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/12/2022

Laura C.

Green pest is a good company. I haven’t had any problems. But what keeps me with this company instead of shopping around for cheaper services is my tech MARLON BENJAMIN! He comes to my house every time so it’s been nice to have a relationship w the same person. Marlon is never, ever late. He is always professional, kind and effective. I look forward to connecting with him. I never thought I would look forward to seeing an exterminator! Anyway, I haven’t had any major pest issues since hiring green pest. When I first called, I was being overrun with ants 🐜 and within one treatment, I never had this issues again. I highly recommend this service!

Description of Work
Quarterly Extermination Services

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

05/17/2022

Thomas M.

Great. Dave did a great job in treating an observed group of ants in addition to our quarterly pest service.

Description of Work
Pest Services

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/06/2022

Nancy T.

Martin, the service provider, completely explained the procedure and explained all other services the company provides. He was professional, friendly and listened to my concerns.

Description of Work
Overall inspection of house and property with concern for yellow jackets in yard

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

05/02/2022

Dave H.

Our service was preformed by Dennis with Green Pest, and he did a absolute spectacular job. Dennis was very professional and took care of our problem in a timely manner. Would absolutely recommend Green Pest!

Description of Work
Pest control

Cost $54.99

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

04/27/2022

Frank J C.

My service technician Martin was awesome- answered my questions ,delivered helpful advice include with the spraying of my current problem. Martin covers all areas in question & was very thorough. Have been a green pest customer for many years & highly satisfied & would recommend their services.

Description of Work
Quarterly review included other updates

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

03/27/2022

JULIE H.

I used to have a problem with mice getting in the house. Since Green Pest has been coming here and applying bait traps outside and around the rooms where mice used to be seen, mice are gone! Robert, the technician, was prompt. He wore covers over his shoes to protect the floors, as well as gloves and a mask. He took the time to check each bait trap and explain what he was doing.

Description of Work
Quarterly inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the amazing 5 star review on our prompt and effective service! We are thrilled to have helped with the rodent issue! Please let us know if you need anything!

03/16/2022

E L.

Green Pest Solutions has been my go-to company when I rented in Philadelphia and purchased a home in New Jersey. You can always reach a friendly person when calling, a fair and superior non-toxic product when servicing our home, and knowledgable respectful technicians. Daniel our technician is cheerful and always respectful of our time and property. Service was included in our yearly contract - I pay nothing extra for additional visits. I hope that Green Pest Solutions doesn't change any of its policies for professional, excellent, service.

Description of Work
Field mice, silverfish, spiders

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/10/2022

Christopher L.

I've been using Green Pest Solutions since August 2021, and they have been nothing short of professional and effective. The tech that has come out, Sam, is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control visit

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great 5 star review on our professional and effective service! We really appreciate the recommendation!

03/09/2022

Maureen B.

Great service as always - Always professional and let’s me know when they arrive and when they are finished. Communicates the work performed and checks to see if I have any questions.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest service

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the great and professional service we provided!

01/08/2022

Richard S.

Contractor was prompt, polite and professional. We haven't had any issues with pests since we have been using this service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control - spraying and setting mouse traps for field mice

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

11/10/2021

Maryann T.

they have been excellent since beginning with them over a year ago

Description of Work
quarterly inspection

Work Completed On 11/10/2021