Green Pest Solutions

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

pest control (1425)lawn treatment (6)animal removal (90)

10/03/2022

APRIL B.

Timely, efficient service. Technician Henry Black was professional and thorough, and proactive. I’ve used this service for 1.5 years, and have had The great results. The communication and follow up have been excellent.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control maintenance; as-needed assessment and treatment of pest issues that arise

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

09/20/2022

Christine O.

I am always very happy with this organization, they are efficient, prompt, fair, and kind. This visit was no different. Amar went above and beyond to be sure he removed the whole nest of bees, especially once he found out that I am allergic. I really appreciated his time and effort. Thank you.

Description of Work
Mice Remediation/Bee Removal

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

08/17/2022

Deborah C.

Very well. Tech knew what needed to be done.

Description of Work
hornets in the ground & cicada wasps

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear about the positive experience that you've had with Jamiel! We hope to see you again soon!

07/20/2022

Everett M.

Very well. Brandon was very knowledgeable about the topic. He was able to answer all of my questions and was very professional. Five star job.

Description of Work
Flea infestation

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

07/12/2022

Pamela F.

Quarterly service is exceptional! No rodents. Clean and thorough! My service technician Michael knows my property, respectful, kind and I am comfortable allowing him to go through my home and do what he does. I highly recommend Green Pest Solutions! Hassle free 👍

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

06/25/2022

Eric F.

We have been using Green Pest for a few years now and they are very responsive and have great Customer service across the team. Anthony was the most recent Technician that was out and I happened to be home for the service. He was very nice & friendly, answered my questions and was thorough in his actions.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest treatment

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/25/2022

(Mr.) Robbin S.

Very Well. Our tech, Marlon is very punctual and very thorough.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/12/2022

Laura C.

Green pest is a good company. I haven’t had any problems. But what keeps me with this company instead of shopping around for cheaper services is my tech MARLON BENJAMIN! He comes to my house every time so it’s been nice to have a relationship w the same person. Marlon is never, ever late. He is always professional, kind and effective. I look forward to connecting with him. I never thought I would look forward to seeing an exterminator! Anyway, I haven’t had any major pest issues since hiring green pest. When I first called, I was being overrun with ants 🐜 and within one treatment, I never had this issues again. I highly recommend this service!

Description of Work
Quarterly Extermination Services

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

05/17/2022

Thomas M.

Great. Dave did a great job in treating an observed group of ants in addition to our quarterly pest service.

Description of Work
Pest Services

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/06/2022

Nancy T.

Martin, the service provider, completely explained the procedure and explained all other services the company provides. He was professional, friendly and listened to my concerns.

Description of Work
Overall inspection of house and property with concern for yellow jackets in yard

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

05/02/2022

Dave H.

Our service was preformed by Dennis with Green Pest, and he did a absolute spectacular job. Dennis was very professional and took care of our problem in a timely manner. Would absolutely recommend Green Pest!

Description of Work
Pest control

Cost $54.99

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

04/27/2022

Frank J C.

My service technician Martin was awesome- answered my questions ,delivered helpful advice include with the spraying of my current problem. Martin covers all areas in question & was very thorough. Have been a green pest customer for many years & highly satisfied & would recommend their services.

Description of Work
Quarterly review included other updates

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

03/27/2022

JULIE H.

I used to have a problem with mice getting in the house. Since Green Pest has been coming here and applying bait traps outside and around the rooms where mice used to be seen, mice are gone! Robert, the technician, was prompt. He wore covers over his shoes to protect the floors, as well as gloves and a mask. He took the time to check each bait trap and explain what he was doing.

Description of Work
Quarterly inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the amazing 5 star review on our prompt and effective service! We are thrilled to have helped with the rodent issue! Please let us know if you need anything!

03/16/2022

E L.

Green Pest Solutions has been my go-to company when I rented in Philadelphia and purchased a home in New Jersey. You can always reach a friendly person when calling, a fair and superior non-toxic product when servicing our home, and knowledgable respectful technicians. Daniel our technician is cheerful and always respectful of our time and property. Service was included in our yearly contract - I pay nothing extra for additional visits. I hope that Green Pest Solutions doesn't change any of its policies for professional, excellent, service.

Description of Work
Field mice, silverfish, spiders

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/10/2022

Christopher L.

I've been using Green Pest Solutions since August 2021, and they have been nothing short of professional and effective. The tech that has come out, Sam, is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control visit

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great 5 star review on our professional and effective service! We really appreciate the recommendation!

03/09/2022

Maureen B.

Great service as always - Always professional and let’s me know when they arrive and when they are finished. Communicates the work performed and checks to see if I have any questions.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest service

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the great and professional service we provided!

01/08/2022

Richard S.

Contractor was prompt, polite and professional. We haven't had any issues with pests since we have been using this service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control - spraying and setting mouse traps for field mice

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

11/10/2021

Maryann T.

they have been excellent since beginning with them over a year ago

Description of Work
quarterly inspection

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on our excellent service! We appreciate your business!

09/30/2021

Denise L.

Henry Black did a fantastic job in eliminating our yellow jacket problem under our porch!! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Yellow jacket infestation removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the fantastic work performed by Henry getting your yellow jacket problem under control! We really appreciate the recommendation!

09/23/2021

Marilyn B.

Technician very kind, courteous. Explained everything thoroughly. Followed COVID procedures thoroughly.

Description of Work
Bee extermination

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on our kind and courteous service! We always want to make sure we explain everything thoroughly and follow COVID guidelines. We appreciate your business!

08/25/2021

DONNA M.

I called and Justin arrived the very next day to remove the nest. Justin Grossman was punctual and extremely courteous. He explained the process and the hive was completely removed. We could not be happier. Thanks Justin!

Description of Work
Removal of hornet nest

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on Justin being punctual and courteous! That's great we were able to get out to you so quickly and remove the nest. We appreciate your feedback!

08/10/2021

Judy S.

They were the best and they find where those things come from. They were really good.

Description of Work
They did a bunch of things for me, they did pest control service for mice, bugs and termites.

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 star review on the service you received! We will always go above and beyond to help eliminate your pest problems!

07/19/2021

Stephanie R.

Great job, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control