Green Pest Solutions

• Trade License Number
  • 14-958

1004 Saunders Ln

West Chester, PA 19380

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!...

pest control (1399)lawn treatment (6)animal removal (90)

04/09/2021

Yellowjackets were nesting under the siding of our house. Greenpest responded promptly and the alternatives - one-term service or annual contract - were clearly explained. The technician arrived exactly as scheduled and he also was very clear and polite. He sprayed the area in question and explained that it might take 7-10 days for the wasps to completely disappear. So far so good. The one-time se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellowjacket infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2021

03/17/2021

Totally professional and effective as it has been in the past

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly mouse/insect inspection and control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

12/19/2020

Very well Technician was very polit and courteous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial inspection and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/08/2020

Wonderful. I thought we had termites, we don't. If I EVER need pest control, I will hire Green Pest Control. I will recommend this company every chance I get. The technician, Dennis was on time and is an honest, polite, and an overall nice person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/07/2020

Arrived on time... was polite. Explained what work was going to be performed inside and outside, explained what each process consisted of, and each type of treatment. Have not had major issues with Insects since there Services. Cost of Quarterly Service was about $120.00 after Tax.. 👍🏻 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Mark T.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly Service for Insect Prevention.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

12/02/2020

It was great, very professional and on time which is very important. The service guy was friendly and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a bait for mice and stuff and did inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

11/24/2020

They are an excellent company to work with!!! Very through and responsive to requests or pest any issues. Fantastic customer service consistently provided. Most importantly, pest issues have been resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control is Excellent

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/24/2020

Great as always. Very thorough and complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/18/2020

Sam at Green Pest Solutions is a great technician. Courteous, personable, professional. He knew his craft very well and taught me a few new things. He arrived pandemic-ready and had his boot covers ready (I just had the floors treated). Awesome guy working for a great company from what I can see so far. I’d definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment & treatment/prevention

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/14/2020

I hired this company on November 2019 and agreed to do a payment plan for my account for five months $133.33 . The automatic payment is supposed to start five months I sold my property I received a bill two weeks ago October 2020 and said I owed them $400 my payment plan already expired upon looking at the records They was overcharging me for three months after our Business has already been comple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Pest Control- Ants, Termites, Rodents, Mice, Rats, Roaches, Bed Bugs, Stink Bugs, and other insects.

Wildlife, snakes, bird control