Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/01/2021

1331 Pottstown Pike

West Chester, PA 19380

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC, lives by the golden rule. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality dependable service at affordable prices for all of your plumbing & home improvement needs; always on time & on budget. We take great pride in exceeding your every expectation. We take care of all of your plumbing needs large & small, from complete plumbing for new construction, additions, & remodels, to all faucets, fixtures, pipes, hot water heaters, drain cleaning, sump pumps, water & sewer mains & more! We treat all of our customers the way we would like to be treated, with honest, reliable, personalized service at affordable prices....

plumbers (266)water heaters (27)well & water pump repair (10)drain cleaning (22)water softeners (8)home remodeling (6)drain pipe installation (6)concrete repair (6)sewer cleaning (4)gas leak repair (3)gas fireplace repair (1)

03/13/2021

REALLY appreciated the professionalism and good communication. So many services might be good at the work they do but terrible at getting back to you. Not the case here The men who came were friendly, quick to schedule, followed COVID safety protocols, and always wore the ''booties" to not track dirt in. The left the site very clean and even removed the boxes/trash. These guys will get my first ca...

Description of Work
utility sink install and plumbing repair

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

09/01/2020

Toilets were fixed. We need plumbers back to fix shower head which needs new transfer part from hand held to overhead shower. Also we need to call Moen to get cartridge replacement to switch in hot water in one tub faucet. They also need to comeback to work in two outside hose bibs since they didn’t have needed parts.

Description of Work
Fixed Two running toilets

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/28/2020

They responded quickly to my request for assistance and were able to make an appointment that worked with my scheduled and my needs. They found the issue, resolved it and allowed me to go back to my day. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Disposal not working

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

06/18/2020

Tim Lasko was excellent in helping plan/schedule the work, and Matt, the installer, was punctual, professional, and a really nice guy. Everybody was extremely friendly, Matt communicated well during the install, and the place was clean (and everything working) when he left. I'd hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
Installed outside spigot

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/02/2020

They responded quickly and came out the next day! Very reasonable price too! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathtub water wouldn’t turn off

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

04/20/2020

It went well, and the work was done quickly. Plumber was polite and professional. Surprised he was not wearing a mask or gloves, given CORONA Virus now.

Description of Work
replace emergency shut off valve for washer

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/24/2020

They came out on time and they did the job efficiently. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They had to clear a clogged drain in my kitchen sink.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/19/2020

drains cleared, garbage disposal replaced, shower faucet, toilet seal

Description of Work
Services scheduled for day after I contacted. All items were completed efficiently and very effectively. Even added items to list onsite. I am beyond pleased with the work and the price! I will not look for any other source when other plumbing needs arise. Thank you! Ron M 3-19-20

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/18/2020

I recently used Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting for the installation of a new hot water heater. The 20 year old existing system was heating water inconsistemtly and it started to leak. I found Golden Rule on Angie's list and requested a quote from both them and another highly rated plumbing company. Tim from Golden Rule got back to me first and his quote was similar to the other quote. I select...

Description of Work
Replace Hot Water Heater (Natural Gas)

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/15/2020

Went very well. Golden Rule was able to install 50 Gallon Bradford White Heater the next day.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

All aspects of residential plumbing and bathroom remodeling. Drain cleaning and installation. Main water line installation and repair. Water heater repair and installation. Well pump system repair and installation

BOILER INSTALLATION and service