Go Green Cleaning Experts

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

With Go Green Cleaning Experts, you will experience a new level of clean. We take pride in our attention to detail while also meeting your needs and exceeding your expectaions. For your organizational needs we also provide personal assistant services. Our customer satisfaction unsurpassed quality has made us the first and only choice for businesses and homes throughout the community. We use green products that are effective and safe for your home environment....

Handy House Cleaning

Exceptional Cleaning Services

Housecleaning Emergency Cleaning Pre/Post Party Cleaning Move in/Move out Cleaning Commercial and Residential Pre/Post Construction Cleaning

Karina's Cleaning Service

Weekly House Cleaning Are most affordable service, you get the most from your money, we will maintain your home fresh and clean while you focus in other things and is used by our clients that have large families, toddlers, pets, work at home or cook every day or just love to keep their home spotless. Bi-Weekly House Cleaning Are most common plan, 75% of our business is base on this plan, we will come to clean and get out all the built up grease and residue from your kitchen, cleaning and maintaining your bathrooms free of mold and watermarks and by the time you get back home you will have a nice, clean and fresh home to relax and enjoy. Monthly House Cleaning This service is for those who don't mind to get their hands dirty by maintaining the weekly cleaning routine but knowing that their home will still need a professional cleaning to get those unreachable, hard to clean and time consuming area, saving their personal time for better things., while the professional cleaners take care of the dirty work. One Time Deep House Cleaning Move In/ Out House Cleaning Windows Cleaning

04/21/2018

There were a fair number of questions from the office manager so that the first cleaning would go splendidly, and it did! I have found Go Green Cleaning Experts to be professional, personable, and far more open to my requests than I had ever imagined! With this expert service, my house is the cleanest it has been since my husband and I moved in almost twelve years ago!

Description of Work
When I needed to look for new house cleaners, I wanted a "green" company which would be open to using the Thieves Household Cleaner that I like to be used on everything, so I googled this, and contacted Go Green Cleaning Experts.

09/19/2017

They just quit on me. There were a couple of things that bothered me. The one issue was that they would not show up at the same time. We would pick a date, but then every single week they wanted to come at a different time. They would call me several days before. They would call and call and call me until they got me because they needed to confirm a specific time would work for me. I never knew wh...

Description of Work
Full housecleaning for two levels.

02/21/2017

Excellent! I have previously hired an individual and professional service and neither performed as I expected. I have asked Go Green to come back on a regular schedule.

Description of Work
I requested that my entire home be cleaned.

11/10/2015

10/29/2015

Category house cleaning

We specialize in residential cleaning, office cleaning, and personal assistant services. Our well-trained and experienced personnel use proven methods and techniques that achieve remarkable results. Our staff arrive on time, are extremely courteous, and respect the privacy of each customer.