Flowers And More Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2013

720 Marshall Dr

West Chester, PA 19380

We are a company of 12 full time employees and are unique in the landscape service sector due to the 12 month nature of our business. We work on both residential & commercial properties. Fully insured. Estimates are free. We accept Visa & Master Card....

01/14/2020

Marilyn G.

Excellent !! Dominic came out to assess the job needs...lawn perimeter, amount of leaves, disposal method, etc. He took pictures of lawn area and took notes as to how I would like the job done. Once weather cleared crew of 3 reported and completed the job precisely as asked. Looking forward to ongoing business with the company to include annual or semi-annual leaf clean up and re-establishing landscaping.

Description of Work
leaf clean up

Category lawn service

11/10/2018

Diana & Terrence H.

Flowers and More was a pleasure to work with on our trimming project. Renee came to our home for the estimate. She is very knowledgeable and offered excellent suggestions. After interviewing two other firms I selected Flowers and More for our project. Renee’s partner Dominick supervised on site and the crew was prompt and hard working. I plan to have them return in the Spring for mulching and some landscaping work.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

09/29/2017

Kendall S.

Very easy to communicate with, job was great.

Description of Work
Removed tree, and replaced with shrubs, and mulched flower beds.

Category lawn service

12/26/2016

Marietta M.

I did not use anyone. My son came and put them up. But I liked the prompt response and the the fair price. It was to be done in two days. I would call them again

Description of Work
Christmas lights hung

06/22/2015

John Z.

Description of Work
Desired more color in our landscaping. Renee, the owner, developed plan which we reviewed and approved, Beds have been planted and maintained. Also contracted for mowing services. Very happy with results and all aspects of performance so far. |Note: Can't grade price because did not obtain other quotes.

06/11/2014

Nicole M.

Renee came to my home and did a great job of walking around with me and throwing out some ideas of how to make the gardens around our house look cleaner and nicer. She chose low maintenance plants that would not attract deer knowing that I am not a natural gardener. She sent a really great estimate for the job breaking it down into removal and cleanup for one price and then an additional fee if we chose to have her install new plants. This made made it easy for my husband and I to see what we could do with our budget. The estimate was way lower than we expected so we were able to update everything. Ordering the plants took about 2 weeks and Renee sent a team of 3 to come and do the installation. Dominick was the leader and he was great with walking me through what would happen and letting me see how the new plants would be set up before they dug in. They were also super friendly with my kids and my dog, which are key when you are trying to coordinate landscaping and a 2 year old and 1 year old. We've already called Renee to come back out and give us some ideas for more landscaping upgrades. I highly recommend Flowers and More!

Description of Work
Renee's team removed all of the overgrown and non-thriving bushes around our home and made planted new, non-deer food bushes in the front garden. They also mulched and pruned the bushes and trees that we kept.

08/05/2013

Catherine F.

Renee responded quickly to my call, came to the residence and proposed a plan to thoroughly clean, weed, sculpt, and mulch 4 large beds and a long overgrown hedge. The flowers beds were neglected and overgrown and had several dead bushes. The team of professionals arrived promptly in the morning and completed the job in several hours. They removed all the debris and left the property so beautiful. I have to say that it exceeded my expectations by a long shot!! Renee has a great vision and knowledge. We are now on a maintenance program with her team of professionals and appreciate their attention to detail. She will be ordering new plants to take the place of the dead ones that were removed. We like a manicured look and are somewhat picky, but the team knows before we do what needs to be done. I highly recommend Flowers and More, Inc. Their web site is flowersandmore.biz

Description of Work
Completely cleaned 4 Flowers beds and a long row of shrubs.

Greenstone Gardens

Greenstone Gardens is a full service Landscaping and Hardscaping company. We are an authorized E.P. Henry contractor. We have over 30 years’ experience. We are family owned and operated. We offer our customers high quality, professional service. Our company goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Let Greenstone Gardens create your own private escape. Remember landscape is a growing investment.

VIP Landscaping LLC

VIP Landscaping LLC is the entrepreneurial brainchild of Aidan Friel, a 17-year-old go-getter who grew up in the landscaping industry alongside his father and grandfather. An honors student, Aidan applies the same work ethic and attention to detail to his landscape work as he does to his school successes. VIP Landscaping LLC is the perfect company for customers looking for assistance in all aspects of the landscape process; specializing in landscape /hardscape design and installation, but also providing maintenance services such as: Lawn Care/Maintenance Spring/Fall Cleanup Mulching Weeding Pruning Installation/Removal of Annuals Seasonal Pots/Urns Property Management General Maintenance

Pierce L Shallis Landscaping & Design

Pierce L. Shallis Landscaping & Design specializes in Design, Installation and Property Management. We are located in Edgemont, Pennsylvania and have been creating and managing Delaware County, Chester County, and The Mainline areas finest properties since 2008. Owner, Pierce L. Shallis, is a recent graduate of Philadelphia University and has earned us the reputation of the premier residential and commercial landscape service providers in the area. We operate on one simple principle to provide each customer with the highest quality personalized service. We understand that each of our clients have different needs and all of our designs and concepts are customized to satisfy each customer in a unique way. Our commitment to providing the best landscapes in a timely, cost effective and professional manner is what sets us apart from the competition. Our goal is to create and maintain excellent long-term client relationships, and to bring your landscape visions to life. No matter what your landscape needs, Pierce L. Shallis Landscaping & Design will provide you with the highest quality of service in the industry, while ensuring you are satisfied with the finished project. Contact us today and browse our website to learn more about how Pierce L. Shallis Landscaping & Design can exceed your expectations! ***We offer $25 off any invoice for Military or Senior Citizen****

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Garden hardscaping & pond scaping, holiday decorating.

We do not do concrete work or large tree takedowns.