Floor Coverings International- Chester County

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

833 Lincoln Avenue Suite 3

West Chester, PA 19380

Whether you are looking for new carpet, tile, stone, vinyl, laminate or hardwood floors, our expert staff is ready to help you every step of the way. From design, to consultation on products and budget, through to installation, let the professionals at Floor Coverings International help you beautify your home swiftly and within your budget. If you're ready to get the floors of your dreams, we're ready to help you reach that goal. Beautiful flooring made easy, from custom design to installation. Providing innovative flooring solutions for Chester County, PA...

11/13/2020

Michael F.

They were responsive with the estimate process.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen/dining room floors.

07/24/2017

Frank O.

Excellent, did exactly what we were looking for. Very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced hardwood floor.

09/04/2015

Diana W.

Description of Work
They replaced the 22 year old linoleum floor that covered my foyer, 2 closets, laundry room, kitchen and dining room. An estimate was given, but when there was a problem removing the old floor and adhesive, it was determined a sub floor would be necessary. Since it was not in the original estimate, they installed the sub floor at no extra expense to me. In my mind, that IS the way it should be - but i believe you'd be hard pressed to find a company with that kind of integrity these days.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/26/2015

Donald B.

Our carpets had been destroyed by our pets over the years. I felt is was time to replace them with more...pet friendly flooring. I found Tony Shaban's company thru Angie's List. They had a perfect score so I called and he came out within a few days. He took the time to discuss the proper flooring for a house with 5 pets. He had samples of laminate flooring and we made a deal to have it done in the next 2 weeks. His workers arrived and did a 12 hour day to get the flooring installed. I had some concerns after the installers left - no trim, some gaps in the boards. Tony got back to me pronto and fixed every issue I had. We now have a beautiful new laminate floor and I am happy as a clam. I give a big thumbs-up to Tony and his crew - nice guys and knows their stuff. Recommended...

Description of Work
Removed carpets and replaced laminate flooring in our living room, dining room and hallway.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

[member name removed]. thanks a lot for your business. it was a pleasure to be of service to you and your home. pls keep in touch. Tony Floor Coverings International

04/12/2015

Jim P.

The work went well. The installer was courteous, kept the worksite clean, the tile selection was perfect and the design they created looks awesome! Tony, the owner was great to work with - he was available and very accommodating.

Description of Work
Tiled walk-in shower

03/31/2015

Scott B.

Tony was great through the whole process. Easy to contact, very responsive. Installers showed up on time and were very good.

Description of Work
Removed old flooring, installed new wood flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/09/2015

John H.

Excellent quality work. Exceeded my expectation. Went extra mile to achieve perfection. Will recommend to friends, family and anyone looking for quality flooring job!

Description of Work
Installed carpet & laminate flooring . Fixed my existing damaged wood flooring.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/18/2015

Denise G.

The job went very smooth. The owner Tony, went over the job in details in his presentation, and went exactly as planned. It ended up costing slightly more than what planned, but he stuck to his original estimate and paid for the difference from his pocket. You do not find honest business people like this any more. I would strongly recommend hiring this company.

Description of Work
We had the kitchen floors done.

12/29/2014

Denise G.

I normally do not write good reviews. But this time, I have made an exception due to the great and rear service that I was delighted to receive from this company and it's representative. It had started by receiving a phone call from the Company representative (Tony). He had listed to my needs and arranged a time and a day to come for measurement and style selection. upon his arrival, he looked very professional and not a norm for a handy service person. He listened to my ideas, then went upstairs to measure, also he Video taped the rooms so there is no confusion to his crew when they start. He then proceeded into showing me the samples, and worked very hard to meet my budget. Upon hire, they arrived early in the arranged day, removed all old carpeting, and installed the new one in a very professional way. Then they cleaned up the area and put the furniture back to where it was originally. Before they walked away, they walked with me in all the rooms and made sure all is taken care off and insisted on making sure I was satisfied. It is a rear to have this kind of good experience in your home these days. This company really bring a new way of customer service. I will totally hire them again for my next home project.

Description of Work
They Installed and replaced my existing upper level 4 bedrooms Carpeting as well as the 2nd bathroom vinyl floor.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/29/2014

John H.

This company exceeded our expectations. We had a tight budget and wanted to buy the materials ourselves and have an installer install the floors. After getting estimates from a number of installers, we contacted Floor Coverings International and received a very competitive estimate for both the material and installation. We Ended up buying both services from them for convenience and pricing. We selected them based on the companies national presence and their warranty. We had the work done last weekend. Tony (owner) did all what he promised to do and the result was excellent. The outcome is exactly what we wanted. Tony is very dedicated and took great care to see us completely satisfied. He and the crew were very knowledgeable and experienced. Work was completed on time. We highly recommend others to use this company. We are very happy to have taken the time to review installers from Angie's List. Our family room looks great and we can't be happier. We are already thinking of calling Tony for our next project.

Description of Work
We decided to install hardwood floors in our family room and a section of our kitchen. Work included removing carpet, ceramic tiles, etc and installation of hardwood floors.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Crown Flooring Co

At Crown Flooring Company we understand how important it is to give our customers that individualized attention that most other companies cannot provide. In order to continue to provide our customers with the one on one time they need to make their selections, we are exclusively and appointment only company. We have received great feedback from our customers that they love the personal attention , flexiblity of appointment and not feeling rushed like they do in other stores when surrounded by other shoppers . Our flooring experts will work with you every step of the way. We offer private consultations either in our lovely showroom, located in Aston, PA, or in the comfort of your own home at no extra charge. We make it easy to shop at home for flooring by bringing out a variety of samples to choose from.

VML Flooring Solutions

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as: LVP, laminate, vinyl, hardwood, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

RJM Flooring LLC

Here at RJM Flooring LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Flooring Restoration and Installation trade and are multi-year Angie’s List Super Service Award winners! We offer installation of all hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring along with sanding and restoration on solid wood flooring. Additionally, we specialize in restoration work in historical homes. RJM Flooring LLC is a current member of the National Wood Floor Association (NWFA) and is now a Bona Certified Craftsman. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business.

Offers by RJM Flooring LLC on Angi
    Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Floor Coverings International will design the perfect flooring for your home, from options including hardwood flooring, carpet, stone, tile, cork, bamboo, green flooring products, and much more.