De Licci Landscaping Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

Owner operated, 4 full time employes, fully insured, 25 years of landscaping and lawn cutting....

Custom Gardens LLC

A woman owned small business providing rehabilitation of overgrown plantings Remove plants in anticipation of an addition to the house and restore the plants after the work is completed, integrating the plantings into the rest of the landscape design Use native plants when appropriate or as the client requests Use deer resistant plants in areas with deer Create curb appeal for houses going on the market Review plantings and landscape with new homeowners who have no idea what is on their property or what kind of care the plants require Offer a consultative service to homeowners that teaches them aspects of landscaping that they want to learn how to do themselves. This service is billed at an hourly rate.

Offers by Custom Gardens LLC on Angi
Ziegs Landscaping

Ziegs Landscaping provides mulching, mowing, spring/fall cleanup, aeration & seeding, and other services in the Chester County area. We pride ourselves on our best quality work while maintaining an affordable price. Not only do we provide the best work in the area, we also focus on our efforts on offering the best customer service.

Carmelo's Landscaping & Snow Plowing, LLC

We are Carmelo's landscaping LLC. We provide a professional and safe service. Businesses started back in 2012 by Carmelo himself and still working with the crew to help bring the best. We service the Tri state area, mainly Chester County & Delco

Offers by Carmelo's Landscaping & Snow Plowing, LLC on Angi

09/23/2018

Deborah S.

Fabulous! Pete is timely, professional, price competitive and courteous and has not only worked on my lawn many times but also several friends of mine. He takes a lot of pride in what he does and answers calls very quickly. I have seen his beautiful work on several properties and have had the pleasure of dealing with him professionally for several years. Pete is the real deal and I rarely take the time to write reviews but I get so many compliments from the people I refer to him that I wanted to take a moment to share my happiness in dealing with this wonderful contractor.

Description of Work
Lawn care...maintaining my lawn

Category deck cleaning

09/21/2018

Nicholas M.

Initially they did an okay job cutting, but quality of their work quickly went downhill. I complained to the owner and nothing changed. My lawn is turfed and torn up in multiple places from their tires ripping up lawn, very poor job edging, with large patches of scalped grass. Grass was cut too short even though I requested they not cut it so short. They also missed spots on a regular basis and ran over my rain gutter. They sprayed grass clippings all over my beds and generally did a poor job cleaning up. It is obvious that they rush their work and do not care about making their customers happy. No effort was made to remediate the poor work or retain me as a customer. Do not recommend.

Description of Work
Weekly grass cutting and edging service.

05/16/2017

Donna C.

Quick response to initial phone call on time for work and excellent job and cleanup

Description of Work
mulching bush trimmed bushed planted

Category landscaping

11/17/2014

dean M.

Pete and his team have been working on our property for the past 8 years doing a variety of landscaping projects - mulching, planting trees, emergency repairs, tree removal, lawn aeration. The also mow our lawn. I would recommend Pete without hesitation for all of these projects and more. They do excellent work, show up on time and are always willing to take on extra projects. Pete is extremely responsive and his crew is very respectful. You can't go wrong with Pete.

Description of Work
landscaping and lawn service.

04/17/2014

Janet S.

See above

Description of Work
I phoned Peter and he returned my call the same day. I wanted him to evaluate my front lawn since the grass has not grown as it has done in previous years. Peter agreed to work on my lawn until he found out that it was not large enough for his equipment. However, Peter was very helpful in explaining what I personally could do to revive my lawn. Also, he suggested a company that he felt could provide the services I was seeking. Peter also told me that I was welcome to contact him again with any addition questions I may have. Therefore I would definitely use Peter's services when it is applicable.

11/13/2013

Ed T.

As usual, Dilecci did a fine job of mowing and trim. Dilecci is very easy to work with. They never try to over-sell. I especially appreciated Mr. DeLicci's attitude on trimming shrubs. After the first trim last spring he simply told us to call him the next time we needed it--instead of trying to rope us into some kind of pre-scheduled plan. Similarly, just a week ago or so DeLicci volunteered that mowing of our yard was probably the last we'd need this year. Of course, if more is needed, we can call. DeLicci is very easy to talk to about specific details of lawn and shrubbery, and is typically able to do additional work in a timely way. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
5 mowings of our almost 1-acre lawn.

08/01/2013

Dan N.

The 3 man crew from Delicci Landscaping arrived at 9am. They trimmed all our bushes and lawn. The estimate was right on. They cleaned up and our lawn looks great! Couldn't have done a better job myself.

Description of Work
Trim bushes, lawn cut.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/03/2013

Ed T.

Called to get an estimate for complete yard clean up. Peter came out the same day. He was able to give us an estimate right away! Peter was down to earth and easy to talk too. We called the next day to schedule services. They where able to start within a week. A team of 4 guys came out and did an amazing job. They where all professional easy to talk to and left the work area clean. We are so happy with there work and what they have done that we have contracted them to do all our yard care needs!

Description of Work
Yard clean up weeding, shrub pruning, and re mulching.

05/19/2013

Brenda F.

I have been working with Pete for several years for lawn services. He and his team are always on time and very responsive.

Description of Work
Weed and mulch all beds.

05/16/2013

Gary H.

All went well. Guys were great and friendly. Did a wonderful job and you didn't even need to be home. Mulch looked beautiful when done. No mess.

Description of Work
Spring clean up. Mulch all beds 10 yards.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Lawn care, Maintenance & Landscaping.