BOB WAGNER'S FLOORING AMERICA

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2010

Your local Bob Wagner store also offers Hunter Douglas Window Treatments, Dust-Free Hardwood Refinishing and expert installation of all flooring products. You can trust our installers to create a great-looking floor/window treatment for your home. Whether it's patterned carpet, a custom tile design, or a second-story window treatment, our professionals will get the job done accurately and beautifully....

Full service floor covering retailer family owned & operated since 1980. Newly remodeled 7000 square foot showroom featuring all major brands of carpet, hardwood, porcelain tile, laminates, and vinyl. Expert sales staff and installers whose #1 goal is complete customer satisfaction.

I install ceramic tile & marble in kitchens, bathrooms, & foyers and specialize in backsplashes and bathroom regrouting. In business since 1991 with over 35 years industry experience, please reference my 100+ reviews. I accept cash, check and Venmo payments.

Only satisfied customers since 1998. Competitive prices! We specialize in all types of Hardwood,Laminate,Tile,Carpet,Luxury Vinyl Plank installations & sales. We have over 20 years in business, and we are counting only satisfied customers. We offer free carpet removal with jobs over 500 sq. ft. All jobs are done with special attention to minor details which really makes all the difference. We always have some ideas for customers to improve project and reach maximum expectation. Most importantly I personally make sure that my customers are happy with a project. Showroom is available for product selection also shop at home service we bring the samples to you.

06/24/2019

We used Bob Wagner’s in West Chester instead of the big box stores with hopes the experience would be favorable. Well that didn’t happen!!! We ordered carpet on August 6, 2018 for 3 bedrooms and the steps heading to main level and the install was finished February 22, 2019. We were informed the carpet mfg had to put this carpet selection back in production, which pushed out the install by weeks. T...

Description of Work
carpet installation 3 bedrooms and stairs

Category carpet installation

11/02/2015

The sales person was very helpful in keeping me within a budget. She suggested colors and shades of wood. She also steered me towards a special which saved me quite a bit. The carpet people came in and moved furniture. They were very careful with the furniture and did a great job with the carpet. A different group of men came to install the hardwood floors. They worked all day and did a beautiful ...

Description of Work
They put in a carpet and wooden floors.

Category flooring contractor

We are glad you had a great experience with Bob Wagner's! Hope to see you again in the future.

04/27/2015

Couldn't have gone better. Everything accomplished in an excellent manner as promised.

Description of Work
new bedroom and family room padding and rug

Category flooring contractor

Dear [Member name removed], Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about your flooring installation. We hope you will consider us for your future flooring needs.

11/05/2014

The service worked out well. Two people came out to take out the old floor and took them about two days. Then one guy came out and it took him about five days to do the tile. They cleaned out everything very good. I would say they are excellent and they stand behind their work. They have actually done other jobs for us.

Description of Work
They put in a porcelain tile floor in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/26/2014

They did a great and wonderful job. I liked their efficiency. They were very efficient and they got the job done. I liked the way that they cleaned up after themselves, the neatness of their work and the professional work that they did. They completed everything pretty promptly and efficiently. Their price was good because I shopped around. I picked out the floor and I picked out its quality.

Description of Work
I used Bob Wagner in September 2013 for doing the vinyl flooring for me in the bathrooms and in the kitchen.

Category flooring contractor

Hardwood refinishing, sales and installation of carpet, vinyl, hardwood, tile, window treatments.

carpet cleaning