Archadeck of Chester County

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/01/2021

1307 Barkway Ln

West Chester, PA 19380

Here at Archadeck of Chester County, we deliver the service and community commitment of a local, family-owned business backed by the strength of a parent company that has built over 75,000 incredible outdoor structures since 1980. Local family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Exterior Design Concepts. Additional e-mails - info@archadeck.net, chesterco@archadeck.net. Additional website - www.archadeck.com....

decks & porches (26)deck cleaning (6)general contractors (4)roofing (2)patio enclosures (1)woodworking (1)basement waterproofing (1)screen repair (1)excavating (1)awnings (1)

08/22/2017

Everything went very well. Juan was of enormous help in the design phase. Elam is a skilled craftsman. All of the workers were courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our deck was completely rebuilt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Thank you for reviewing our services, [Member Name Removed]. We hope you get much enjoyment from your new deck and screened porch. Please contact us if anything needs our attention.

08/14/2017

Outstanding price, quality work, and services provided. It's a raised deck with walkout basement directly below. During the demolition phase, we discovered water damage and rotted wood. I had already planned to replace the Ledger which is where the deck attaches to home. What we didn't anticipate was the majority of the wall below deck was also damaged. This cause a 1 day delay in construction pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old deck on Townhouse completely removed, New deck built with extension.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Photo for Archadeck of Chester County - 1307 Barkway Ln, West Chester, PA - 36385068

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate you chosing Archadeck.

06/08/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Archadeck. Juan was very responsive and knowledgeable. The crew that installed the deck were professional and hard working. They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed approximately 800 square feet of existing wood decking and railings and replaced with composite decking and aluminum railings. Rebuilt two sets of stairs and replaced support posts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure for us to work with you also. Enjoy the deck!

05/15/2016

Since we agreed on the project in November, it took some time to figure out when to start construction based on the timing of the new door delivery as well as the weather. Once the project started, though, Juan kept me well informed on the timing. His crew did high quality work, especially his carpenter, and they left the job site clean at the end of every workday. They were also willing to work w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Archadeck replaced our front door, sidelights, and molding, plus added a new arched portico and railings to our front landing. The stoop had already been replaced by a contractor recommended by Archadeck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2016

Photo for Archadeck of Chester County - 1307 Barkway Ln, West Chester, PA - 31765062

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate the comments.

01/26/2016

Juan was extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. Even when I had a follow-up request 6 months later he was terrific helping me out. His crew were able to tear down and re-deck my deck in basically a day. The new deck looks great and the staircase is solid, the workmanship is terrific. They removed all the debris and left my yard looking great as well. I am extremely happy with Juan and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old rotted decking, stairs and privacy wall on my 10' x 10' deck with landing and 12 step staircase. Replace decking and privacy wall, build and reinforce new set of stairs.

CATEGORY contractors,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your comments and look forward to doing business with you again if you have any further needs.

10/27/2015

I really could not have asked for a better experience. The process was not stressful at all for me. I felt that the price was reasonable considering the amount of work that was being done. Everyone involved was professional and kind. Juan even worked with me... I needed to sign the contract so he came to my workplace so that I could do so. I'm extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Archade...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This review is coming from my daughter, Lynn: My deck was in very bad shape and needed some major help. Juan came out and took a look at everything the next business day after I called. We spoke about price and some specifics and agreed on the service. Juan's team removed all of the planks, railings and the staircase and repaired a warped support beam. They also secured the deck using some lateral supports.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2015

Thanks for taking the time to do a review of our services. We are happy that you the experience was pleasant and hope you get much enjoyment from your new deck.

10/16/2015

Unlike any other person I contacted from Angie' list, Juan came out, looked at the job, and sent me an estimate. It took me all summer contacting people for the job. I was stood up, there was no follow up...very unprofessional. Juan was professional and prompt. After he completed the job he said it wasn't as much work as he thought and reduced the estimate by half. I would definitely hire Juan aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new concrete footing for my deck. They dig out old one and lured new one while jacking up the top deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2015

Thank you for reviewing our service. While we rarely do small repairs during the busy building season, when it comes to deck safety we know it's critically important and we attempt to respond as quickly as may be needed.

07/25/2015

I have been in construction all most 45 years, and I could count on one hand the number of contractors with the attention to detail, and ability that Juan and his crew showed from start to finish. This was a detailed project and the crew came through every time. I cant say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a sun room from the ground up. stick framed.

CATEGORY contractors,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2014

12/05/2014

Juan and his team were excellent. They exceeded our expectations. The porch and deck look great. The craftsmanship and quality is first rate. We are very particular and looked at many contractors before deciding to go with Juan. We spent a couple of years thinking about this project, so we had a very good idea of what we wanted. Unlike some contractors, Juan didn't try to tell us what he wanted, h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juan and his team from Archadeck of Chester County built a screened in porch with an attached deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

09/29/2014

It has been six months since we did our project with Juan and his team and we can now say with confidence what a great product they have. Our new deck is very attractive and comfortable. As important, the project was a full tear down and we have had several experienced contractors applaud the professional manner in which the deck was reconstructed to the highest building standards. The project was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down and rebuild 350sq ft deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

Design & Build - decks, porches, sun rooms, pergolas, gazebos, patios, shade structures & other outdoor living spaces, fencing, planters, benches, docks, privacy fences, privacy screens, ramps, bridges & walkways

Painting, Staining, Power Washing & cleaning decks